Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75930 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2018, 07:13:18 AM »
Advertisement
Tague himself could merely speculate.... June 4, 1964:
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tague%20James/Item%2062.pdf

True. But I think we can safely rule out the first and second shots.  If it had been the first shot striking the curb , the damage to the curb would be very apparent .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2018, 07:13:18 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2018, 11:20:29 AM »
True. But I think we can safely rule out the first and second shots.  If it had been the first shot striking the curb , the damage to the curb would be very apparent .

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Decker_Ex_5323.pdf

ASSASSINATION Or PRESIDENT KENNEDY
Officer Buddy Walther_ Deputy Sheriff Dallas County Sheriff's Office

Date Nov 22, 1963

-snip-

"...I immediately went to the triple underpass
on Elm Street in an effort to locate possible marks left by stray bullets.
While I was looking for possible marks, some unknown person stated to
me that something had hit his face while he was parked on Main Street,
the next lane south from Elm, as the traffic had been stopped for the
parade. Upon examining the curb and pavement in this vicinity I found
where a bullet had splattered on the top edge of the curb
on Main Street
which would place the direction of firing, high and behind the position
the Presidents car was in when he was shot..."

-snip-

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »
Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely-
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

It being the second of third shot rules out it being the first shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I've yet to see anyone come close to providing a believable explanation for Tague being wounded by the second shot. You are welcome to try though.

"I've yet to see anyone come close to providing a believable explanation for Tague being wounded by the second shot."

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2018, 04:47:16 PM »
Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely-
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

It being the second of third shot rules out it being the first shot. A fragment from the head shot is the most reasonable explanation. I've yet to see anyone come close to providing a believable explanation for Tague being wounded by the second shot. You are welcome to try though.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

On the other hand, you definitively stated that it was the third shot.  What makes you more authoritative on this than the guy who was actually hit?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018, 04:50:17 PM »

Only if you pre-assume that there was a "first shot" that missed everything else.  This is a good example of making the evidence fit your argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018, 04:50:17 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2018, 06:59:28 PM »
That's your opinion.

The case against Oswald in the murder of John F. Kennedy would have been so strong that any plea bargain attempt by the defense would have been rejected by the prosecution. Oswald would have been, tried, convicted and sentenced to be executed in the electric chair.

That's my opinion.

Jesse Curry's opinion actually!!

Perhaps you can cite this so strong case that you talk about and how you know more than the DPD did?

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2018, 07:06:56 PM »

The head shot was travelling in the opposite direction.

Tague is saying that he didn't immediately think it was caused as a result of a gun shot which is reasonable.  The shots were fired within a few seconds so its not easy attributing which shot of the six (timed to make 3 or 4 sounds) caused indirectly his injury.

For these reasons he said he couldn't tell so it could well have been the first

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2018, 07:06:56 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2018, 07:09:02 PM »
Tague himself could merely speculate.... June 4, 1964:
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tague%20James/Item%2062.pdf

Exactly Tom, I defy anyone to unexpectedly hear gun fire feel a pain to the face and keep count of the number of shots!!