Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75993 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Advertisement
Missing autopsy photos are just the tip of the CT fantasy iceberg. Finck never stated that there were autopsy photos missing.

Your new mate Wesley just admitted it.  You two are having a right LNer love in

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Great posts Gary

Offline Wesley Johnson

So you've been to Dealey Plaza, studied the assassination for decades and have years of hunting and

shooting experience. Based on that resume your of the opinion no shots came from the front.

There were witnesses in Dealey Plaza with plenty of hunting and shooting experience and most of them

headed for the Grassy Knoll because they thought the shots came from there..

And guess what? I find the ear witnesses who were there and heard the shots from the Knoll more

believable.    ;D

Okay Gary, forget that I have experience with firearms and been to Dealy Plaza. You said "most of them headed for the grassy knoll". How many and who are they? Kindly tell me where the shooter was for putting a shot through the windshield and hitting the president in the throat? Given the layout of the Plaza, the angle and incline of Elm St., the position of the limo at the time the president reacted to that shot, physically where was that shooter? Can you name the ear witnesses that heard a shot come from the area of the triple underpass? Where did the bullet go to? 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

You don't get it do you?  So I won't waste any more time on you.  My post was for opinions backed up with ome form of cited evidence not your life story of you impersonating Elmer Fudd with your hunting rifle.  That's plain pitiful.

Full body X rays? ok great show me the one of JFK's right lung then Einstein

Lee I'm going to overlook your petty attempt at insulting me. It is what you CT buffs always resort to when you can't answer questions. You have admitted that you think a shot from the front lodged in the president's windpipe. Where did that bullet go? Where was the shooter physically at to pull off that shot? You admitted there was no "magic bullet" and that the shot that hit the president in the back went through the president's body and also struck Connally. Where is the exit wound on the president's body for that shot and where did the bullet go?

Offline Lee Wotton

Lee I'm going to overlook your petty attempt at insulting me. It is what you CT buffs always resort to when you can't answer questions. You have admitted that you think a shot from the front lodged in the president's windpipe. Where did that bullet go? Where was the shooter physically at to pull off that shot? You admitted there was no "magic bullet" and that the shot that hit the president in the back went through the president's body and also struck Connally. Where is the exit wound on the president's body for that shot and where did the bullet go?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

What no lame insult this time Lee? You admitted that you think a shot hit the president in the throat from a shot through the windshield and that the bullet lodged in his windpipe. Where is that bullet and where was the shooter physically at in Dealy Plaza? You claimed the shot that hit the president in the back went through his body and hit Connally. Where was the exit wound for that shot and where is the bullet?

Offline Lee Wotton

What no lame insult this time Lee? You admitted that you think a shot hit the president in the throat from a shot through the windshield and that the bullet lodged in his windpipe. Where is that bullet and where was the shooter physically at in Dealy Plaza? You claimed the shot that hit the president in the back went through his body and hit Connally. Where was the exit wound for that shot and where is the bullet?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Wesley Johnson

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well it was pretty easy to shut you up. That's weak. Once again.  You admitted that you think a shot hit the president in the throat from a shot through the windshield and that the bullet lodged in his windpipe. Where is that bullet and where was the shooter physically at in Dealy Plaza? You claimed the shot that hit the president in the back went through his body and hit Connally. Where was the exit wound for that shot and where is the bullet?