Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75982 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Advertisement
Too much time and effort is wasted examining Oswald, Tippit et al just as the conspirators planned it.  A simple analysis of the real evidence of shots fired proves it was a conspiracy.  That information is already out there and is diminished by focussing in the wrong directions:

- Forget the number of audible shots; there were signallers and spotters to ensure some shots were simultaneous.

- Bullet to JFK's back near the right shoulder - not the back of the neck. No way that could have come out the front of his neck from he trajectory.  JFK's suit coat and shirt show this.

- Bullet from front at reduced velocity through windshield enters JFK's throat with insufficient power to emerge out the other side.

- Bullet to JFK's head.

- Bullet that missed and hit the kerb causing consequential injury to James Tague on Main Street

- Bullet "found" at Parkland Hospital (only one attributed to the MC owned supposedly by LHO).  No markings or loss in weight to support hitting anything substantial.  A plant to frame LHO.

- Bullet that hit Connally in the back going through him and exiting low down on his suit coat possibly breaking his wrist too.

- Bullet denting top metal framing of windshield with fragments deflected down into Connally's thigh.  Fragments were also found in Greer's seat, the foot well where Kellerman sat and under the jump seat

- Three shells lined up in TSBD sixth floor.

- Through and through windshield bullet hole requires high velocity round.

There you have 2 different directions of shooting and ore than 3 shots.  This equals CONSPIRACY.

We may never have the names of the shooters but we know who the plotters had to be as there was a well orchestrated cover up.  We know why wen we look at World and domestic events at that time.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:58:12 PM by Lee Wotton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lloyd Morris

There you have 2 different directions of shooting and more than 3 shots.  This equals CONSPIRACY.

Lee,

No question that bullets coming from two different directions proves a conspiracy. I believe there were multiple shots from different directions but don't follow your logic here.

- "Bullet from front at reduced velocity through windshield enters JFK's throat with insufficient power to emerge out the other side."

- "Through and through windshield bullet hole requires high velocity round."

I am not sure what you are saying with these statements as they are incongruent. Please define what you believe to be the speed of "high velocity rounds" and what velocity you believe is necessary for a "through and through windshield bullet hole". Are you trying to say that a bullet passing through a car windshield must be traveling at a high velocity and the resistance of the windshield glass reduces the speed of the bullet to the extent that it would enter JFK's soft neck tissue but not exit?

Even pistol bullets traveling at the relatively low velocity of +/-800 feet per second [as compared to high velocity rifle bullets] can easily penetrate vehicle windshield glass. Bullets traveling at "high velocity" are not necessary for a "through and through windshield bullet hole".

"-Bullet through windshield denting top metal framing of windshield with fragments deflected down into Connally's thigh.  Fragments were also found in Greer's seat, the foot well where Kellerman sat and under the jump seat"

The bullet or bullet fragment which dented the chrome strip at the "top metal framing of windshield" could not have come through the front of the windshield and then impacted the chrome strip above the drivers heads. This bullet or bullet fragment must have come from behind the limousine rather than through the front windshield.

"-Bullet that hit Connally in the back going through him and exiting low down on his suit coat possibly breaking his wrist too".

The bullet that entered Governor Connally's back and exited his chest just below his right nipple did not exit low down on his suit coat.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:15:48 PM by Lloyd Morris »

Offline John Mytton

- Bullet from front at reduced velocity through windshield enters JFK's throat with insufficient power to emerge out the other side.

Couldn't a bullet from the back have an equal chance of penetrating the windscreen?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lloyd Morris

John,

I am not disagreeing with Lee's basic premise, I just don't understand what he is saying about the direction of the shots and evidence of bullet and bullet fragments and the damage they caused to the vehicle.

"Couldn't a bullet from the back have an equal chance of penetrating the windscreen?"

Yes, it is possible. A bullet or larger bullet fragment traveling from the rear toward the front of the limousine could penetrate the windshield. Not sure how this proves more than one shooter.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:17:16 PM by Lloyd Morris »

Offline Lee Wotton

Couldn't a bullet from the back have an equal chance of penetrating the windscreen?

JohnM
Not hitting his throat and not going straight through

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

John,

I am not disagreeing with Lee's basic premise, I just don't understand what he is saying about the direction of the shots and evidence of bullet and bullet fragments and the damage they caused to the vehicle.

"Couldn't a bullet from the back have an equal chance of penetrating the windscreen?"

Yes, it is possible. A bullet or larger bullet fragment traveling from the rear toward the front of the limousine could penetrate the windshield. Not sure how this proves more than one shooter.

Hi Lloyd,

Thank for pointing out my error I had meant to say about the bullet denting the windscreen surround coming from behind.  In my rushing I got my thoughts down wrong.

The photo of Connally's suit coat has the hole lower down but not dismissing what you say as I've also read it described as you state.

Bullet fragment locations come from the inspection report of the limo in the White House garage

Offline Lee Wotton

Governor Connally's suit coat with bullet hole

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton