Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15164 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2019, 04:10:53 AM »
Advertisement
I understand perfectly Martin. In the world you inhabit everything is a conspiracy. Everything. Paranoia is mental illness.

So is delusional thinking about what constitutes “history”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2019, 04:10:53 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2019, 04:12:53 AM »
It's you who is confused. CE 399 was found on Connally's stretcher.

Close but no cigar. It entered at the base of his neck.

Passed through his neck, not his back.

Thumb1:

There’s no evidence that CE 399 did any of these things. ZERO.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2019, 04:14:41 AM »
my
This thread was put up for informational purposes, nothing more.

Right. “Information” that contained unsubstantiated claims about the fragments in evidence. As usual.

You mean “misinformational purposes”.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:17:29 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2019, 04:14:41 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2019, 06:09:15 AM »

I beg to differ. You claim that the bullet would have had to have been a magic bullet, "performing marvelous and incredible actions". What exactly do you mean? What marvelous and incredible actions did it perform?
Actually I stated 'miraculous' bullet. You begged to differ and that's OK because I lied. CE 399 was probably fired into a folded up mattress a couple of days before the assassination and planted wherever it was found by perhaps Jack Ruby. If the bullet had done what the official story says it did..the story that you believe ...then it would have been miraculous. So Tim...stepped on your own face once more at 80 MPH :-\

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2019, 02:49:07 PM »
  Actually I stated 'miraculous' bullet. You begged to differ and that's OK because I lied. CE 399 was probably fired into a folded up mattress a couple of days before the assassination and planted wherever it was found by perhaps Jack Ruby. If the bullet had done what the official story says it did..the story that you believe ...then it would have been miraculous. So Tim...stepped on your own face once more at 80 MPH :-\

CE 399 was probably fired into a folded up mattress a couple of days before the assassination and planted wherever it was found by perhaps Jack Ruby.

The bullet being planted makes little sense to me, as there would have been no certainty for the conspirators that it would be found to serve the purpose for which it was planted.

If the bullet now in evidence as CE399 is not the bullet Tomlinson found, a more likely scenario would IMO be the original Parkland bullet being switched with one fired by the MC rifle into cotton wool as part of a cover up. Such a scenario would actually fit with the first four persons in the chain of custody not being able to identify the bullet, with Wright, in an interview, describing a different, more pointed, bullet and the lack of any trace of human tissue or fibers on the bullet as well as the minimal damage to the bullet.

Perhaps it was just happenstance that Tomlinson found an unrelated bullet.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:45:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2019, 02:49:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2019, 05:43:48 PM »
The bullet being planted makes little sense to me, as there would have been no certainty for the conspirators that it would be found to serve the purpose for which it was planted.
There was a need to further implicate Oswald. The miraculously found bullet was a means to an end.
"OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OSWALD WAS ASSASSIN" Interview with Arlen Spector--The mastermind of the SBT.
Start with page 2 and see how Spector expounds why the SBT is absolute proof that Oswald was the assassin....
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=60461#relPageId=2&tab=page

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2019, 06:57:24 PM »
Did you just join this forum? Several times I have acknowledged that the magic bullet-- CE 399 [Commission's name for it] was fired from the 6th floor rifle. Sometimes, I think Tim Nickerson is really a computer program.
The "finding" of CE 399 now has been moved around...from near Gov Connally to his stretcher and then NEAR his stretcher and maybe where his stretcher was. The point is that it is conjecture...all of it and that bullet could have been fired the day before and rolled out on the floor that day to be found. And for some unfathomable reason...Warren Report believers bite into this relatively undamaged projectile like a fish bites into a nice juicy worm wrapped around a hook.

Several times I have acknowledged that the magic bullet-- CE 399 [Commission's name for it] was fired from the 6th floor rifle.

Please explain how you KNOW that ...A) The magic bullet was fired from the sixth floor ?....and B) "the sixth floor rifle" ?  ( I'm assuming you're referring to the Mannlicher Carcano that was found well hidden beneath boxes of books on the sixth floor)

1)If the bullet was in fact fired from CE 139..... How do you know WHEN it was fired from that carcano?   

2) Please explain how witnesses who actually saw the rifle said the rifle that they saw on in the hands of a man clad in Khaki ....clearly said the rifle was a HIGH POWERED ( ie; Hunting rifle) ...and yet you claim the rifle was a MILITARY rifle with a Mannlicher ( full wooden ) stock.   ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2019, 06:57:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2019, 07:30:27 PM »
Several times I have acknowledged that the magic bullet-- CE 399 [Commission's name for it] was fired from the 6th floor rifle.

Please explain how you KNOW that ...A) The magic bullet was fired from the sixth floor ?....and B) "the sixth floor rifle" ?  ( I'm assuming you're referring to the Mannlicher Carcano that was found well hidden beneath boxes of books on the sixth floor)

1)If the bullet was in fact fired from CE 139..... How do you know WHEN it was fired from that carcano?   

2) Please explain how witnesses who actually saw the rifle said the rifle that they saw on in the hands of a man clad in Khaki ....clearly said the rifle was a HIGH POWERED ( ie; Hunting rifle) ...and yet you claim the rifle was a MILITARY rifle with a Mannlicher ( full wooden ) stock.   ???

You do know that "high-powered" is an ill-defined catchphrase for a rifle capable of shooting large game. And that Kleins was selling military rifles like the Carcano as hunting rifles?

Ad from 1958