Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 26554 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2019, 11:05:08 PM »
Advertisement
Now!

If my identification of this man in the Hughes film as Mr Kenneth DuVall is correct (and I believe it is)--------------

--------------then the following extraordinary scenario suggests itself:

1. Mr Oswald in custody says he was in the entrance, west side, at time of shooting

2. Mr Frazier (and possibly Mr Lovelady and/or Mr Shelley too?) confirm this claim, meaning that the authorities know he was out there

3. The visual record is scoured for his presence, and Mr Oswald's face is found in the Wiegman film, just under Mr Lovelady, except...

4. It's not actually Mr Oswald but Mr DuVall, a man of whose existence the authorities have no notion as he's not a Depository employee!

5. 'Oswald' (actually Mr DuVall) is removed from Wiegman via the addition of a fake shadow

6. Mr Oswald's claim to have visited the second floor lunchroom BEFORE the shooting and to have been out front DURING it is-------------suppressed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2019, 11:05:08 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2019, 11:28:13 PM »
Yup. He's best ignored!  Thumb1:

You & Mr. Iacoletti, Mr. Plant, etc. are doing a fine job keeping him honest...thanks very much gentlemen. Enjoy your week, Mr. Ford, all the very best to you & yours. Back next weekend to catch up. Peace & blessings to all.

*Just saw your Reply @ 120, Mr. Ford, will be first post I read further upon my return.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:33:14 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2019, 01:15:34 AM »
Yawn....the ridiculous Stanton claim is made by you and it's a total joke. The figure is not a woman but you see a scarf, wig, and a dress in a distorted photo that still doesn't show a scarf, wig, or dress.  :D
What about the buttons? Do you see any buttons?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2019, 01:15:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2019, 03:22:02 PM »
Now!

If my identification of this man in the Hughes film as Mr Kenneth DuVall is correct (and I believe it is)--------------

--------------then the following extraordinary scenario suggests itself:

1. Mr Oswald in custody says he was in the entrance, west side, at time of shooting

2. Mr Frazier (and possibly Mr Lovelady and/or Mr Shelley too?) confirm this claim, meaning that the authorities know he was out there

3. The visual record is scoured for his presence, and Mr Oswald's face is found in the Wiegman film, just under Mr Lovelady, except...

4. It's not actually Mr Oswald but Mr DuVall, a man of whose existence the authorities have no notion as he's not a Depository employee!

5. 'Oswald' (actually Mr DuVall) is removed from Wiegman via the addition of a fake shadow

6. Mr Oswald's claim to have visited the second floor lunchroom BEFORE the shooting and to have been out front DURING it is-------------suppressed

Of course..........all of the above would be contingent on this really being Mr DuVall in the Hughes film:

If so, then what appears to be a newspaper being waved enthusiastically in the Towner film (left of the red arrow here!)---------------

-----------as well as the original Altgens wirephoto that went out-------------

--------------may be giving us an important clue to the area in which the head of the Oswald-resembling Mr DuVall might have been visible in the original, pre-altered Wiegman film----------------

NB!-----------------The man I have identified as Mr DuVall in Hughes has what appears to be a newspaper in his shirt breastpocket:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:25:06 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2019, 05:05:04 PM »
Two things here, Mr Ford:

1. Do you believe Mr DuVall told the truth about sitting on the third step of the entranceway?

Yes, I do believe he did.  However, the key issues for me regarding him are --->

{A) Sequence (Has it been irrefutably determined when he actually sat on the steps? I don’t believe that has been determined).

(B) Prayer Man’s shirt is not white akin to the delivery uniform Mr. DuVall’s daughter shared that he wore on the job, nor does it bear Mr. DuVall’s white coloured company logo patch and/or the patch bearing his name either.

2. If your answer to 1 is 'Yes', then can you please tell us where you think he is in a) Altgens b) Wiegman?

Imho, he does not appear on the steps in either (by this sequence I believe he has moved from his initial seated position out into line of spectators on the street. There are two men in a Darnell frame in uniforms akin to the usual clothing worn by delivery drivers.

3. 'Prayer Man' cannot be seen in the Couch film!

The  key participants can be, so watching their respective movements in transition between Weigman to Darnell we see continuity.

4. The assumption that PrayerManInWiegman = PrayerManInDarnell is just that------------an assumption!

The continuity of Prayer Man is obvious. He remains in the furtherest position west atop the front entrance steps. He is not wearing Bill Shelley’s business attire in Weigman, nor does he slip out of Shelley’s attire into Mr. DuVall’s delivery uniform in Darnell.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:07:11 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2019, 05:05:04 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2019, 05:13:07 PM »
You are dishonest with the false claims you make. You are not a "researcher" and have offered no proof except for making up your own evidence. 

Frazier said Stanton was to his left in every single interview.

Frazier never places Stanton to his right. 

Stanton never stated she was outside in that position. She stated she went inside the building after hearing three explosions.

The physical appearance of PM does not match Stanton. Stanton had white hair and was between 300-500 pounds according to what her family told you.

Davidson didn't bring out anything and even he doesn't make this false claim.

This is all the proof against you.

You have no facts and you only make up what you want to believe calling that proof.

Hear!, hear!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »
Two things here, Mr Ford:

1. Do you believe Mr DuVall told the truth about sitting on the third step of the entranceway?

Yes, I do believe he did.  However, the key issues for me regarding him are --->

{A) Sequence (Has it been irrefutably determined when he actually sat on the steps? I don’t believe that has been determined).

True, but the indications from what we do know is that he claimed to have been on the steps at the time of the motorcade.

(B) Prayer Man’s shirt is not white akin to the delivery uniform Mr. DuVall’s daughter shared that he wore on the job, nor does it bear Mr. DuVall’s white coloured company logo patch and/or the patch bearing his name either. [/b]

What age was Mr DuVall's daughter on 11/22/63? And how punctilious was Mr DuVall about wearing his uniform every day to work? And how strict were his employers on the matter?

If this is indeed Mr DuVall in the Hughes film-----------

------------then he wasn't wearing that uniform that particular day, period.

Imho, he does not appear on the steps in either (by this sequence I believe he has moved from his initial seated position out into line of spectators on the street. There are two men in a Darnell frame in uniforms akin to the usual clothing worn by delivery drivers.

Well, he's clearly neither of these two men------------

-------------so where is he?

And unless you can back up your scenario above with anything Mr DuVall himself said about this phase in his Oral history interview, then I'm afraid it's just an arbitrary speculation.

The continuity of Prayer Man is obvious. He remains in the furtherest position west atop the front entrance steps.

By that logic, Mr Lovelady must have been wearing a white dress that afternoon!

The "continuity of Prayer Man" is an understandable assumption (I used to make it myself). However, it is not the only possibility. PrayerManInWiegman and PrayerManInDarnell are not standing in the exact same spot, and IMO PrayerManInDarnell does not have his hands in the 'prayer' formation!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »
The "continuity of Prayer Man" is an understandable assumption (I used to make it myself). However, it is not the only possibility. PrayerManInWiegman and PrayerManInDarnell are not standing in the exact same spot, and IMO PrayerManInDarnell does not have his hands in the 'prayer' formation!

Thumb1:

Yet in both instances, Mr. Ford, his manner of dress reveals his forearms remain fully exposed. That's undeniable.

I do not believe Bill Shelley, who was otherwise dressed in full business attire would roll his suit coat up to expose his forearms. The lack of business attire worn by Prayer Man rules out Bill Shelley in Weigman. The continuity of his fully exposed forearms transitioning from Weigman to Darnell rules out anyone else slipping into his shirt rolled in similar fashion.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:47:02 PM by Alan J. Ford »