Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 26068 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2019, 01:33:59 AM »
Advertisement
What color was the logo patch?

The logo patch is white in colour w/kelly-green letters.

Just to be clear here: I don't believe PrayerManInWiegman is necessarily the same person as PrayerManInDarnell. We have IMO good grounds in fact for believing PrayerManInWiegman to be Mr Bill Shelley!  Thumb1:

On the contrary, Mr. Ford, Prayer Man maintains the same position throughout several different filming sequences (Wiegman, Cook and Darnell). Note his bare arms are exposed in each of those sequences. Lest we forget, Mr. Shelley is dressed that afternoon in business attire w/a dark coloured tie.

There's a scene that afternoon where the trio of Shelley, Bonnie Ray Williams and Danny Garcia Arce climbed into a DPD cruiser  Do you recall how Shelley was dressed?

Let's take a look
----->
There's a stark difference in the bare-armed Prayer Man in his non-tucked shirt and Shelley's full business dress attire.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:35:16 AM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2019, 01:33:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2019, 02:43:09 AM »
Lest we forget, Mr. Shelley is dressed that afternoon in business attire w/a dark coloured tie.

There's a scene that afternoon where the trio of Shelley, Bonnie Ray Williams and Danny Garcia Arce climbed into a DPD cruiser  Do you recall how Shelley was dressed?
[/b]
Let's take a look
----->
There's a stark difference in the bare-armed Prayer Man in his non-tucked shirt and Shelley's full business dress attire.

And a stark difference between Mr Shelley sans jacket and Mr Shelley in full business dress attire!

I believe the white object in PrayerManInWiegman's right hand may be one of those disposable white coffee cups-------------he's knocking the last of the coffee back:

Mr Shelley's 11/22/63 affidavit states clearly that he ran out to the edge of the "park", where he ran into Ms Gloria Calvery. I believe we may even be seeing his discarded empty cup in Darnell, right beside said edge of the "park":

PrayerManInWiegman is not in the same position as PrayerManInDarnell by the way: the latter is at a higher elevation!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2019, 04:05:13 AM »
And a stark difference between Mr Shelley sans jacket and Mr Shelley in full business dress attire!

There is another possibility here, and it flows from something Mr Buell Frazier told the late Mr Gary Mack back in 2013:

"When I (G.M.) asked if Shelley usually wore a coat and tie to work Buell said no, he "dressed daily in slacks and sport shirts".

Easy to write this off as faulty memory, but Mr Frazier does seem pretty categorical here. Worth also mentioning that Mr Frazier's first thought seems to have been that Prayer Man was Mr Shelley.

Hmmm.....  What if Mr Shelley 'dressed down' during a normal working day----------------and recall: he spent significant time up on the dusty sixth floor with the floor-laying crew the morning of 11/22/63-----------------but kept a suit & tie in his office for more formal business? Might he have spruced himself up before going down to City Hall?

Just a thought!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2019, 04:05:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2019, 04:41:54 AM »
I think this is Mr DuVall (right of picture):

Notice the (news?)paper sticking out of his breast pocket in Hughes.

I believe Darnell shows him with his arms folded and the (news?)paper (held in his hidden right hand) sticking out by his left side:

This means that there were no fewer than 3 Oswald lookalikes in that doorway!

1. Mr Billy Lovelady

2. Mr Kenneth Duvall

3. Mr Lee Harvey Oswald.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 05:15:24 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2019, 09:24:38 AM »

I believe the white object in PrayerManInWiegman's right hand may be one of those disposable white coffee cups-------------he's knocking the last of the coffee back:

Mr Shelley's 11/22/63 affidavit states clearly that he ran out to the edge of the "park", where he ran into Ms Gloria Calvery. I believe we may even be seeing his discarded empty cup in Darnell, right beside said edge of the "park":

PrayerManInWiegman is not in the same position as PrayerManInDarnell by the way: the latter is at a higher elevation!

Thumb1:

No...... you're wrong.  It was an unknown gentleman taking pictures/movies of the motorcade going by.  And again..... it WASN"T Oswald !!!  How many times do I have to say it?  Ozz was upstairs on the 6th floor KILLING THE PRESIDENT !!!  Then he eluded everyone, went back to get his .38, shot Tippit and ended in up in a theatre that almost ended in another murder.  I'm glad Ruby shot Oswald.  I would have too, if given the chance.  I used to doubt this.  No more.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2019, 09:24:38 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2019, 02:59:08 PM »
No...... you're wrong.  It was an unknown gentleman taking pictures/movies of the motorcade going by.  And again..... it WASN"T Oswald !!!  How many times do I have to say it?  Ozz was upstairs on the 6th floor KILLING THE PRESIDENT !!!  Then he eluded everyone, went back to get his .38, shot Tippit and ended in up in a theatre that almost ended in another murder.  I'm glad Ruby shot Oswald.  I would have too, if given the chance.  I used to doubt this.  No more.   

Not so fast: Oswald, a patsy and a lousy shot, was given a lousy rifle and told to shoot downrange... but not hit anybody. Meanwhile, there were 42-ish* shooters scattered around the grassy knoll, all of whom made the opposite mistake.

Later @Tippit, Dirty Harvey was only attempting to fire warning shots at the officer, but again: lousy shot/lousy weapon.

At the movies, 'the man of the hour' (well, 45-ish minutes) attempted to surrender his weapon, explaining 'that's it, it's all over now... I can't hit anything with this thing'. [CLICK] 'See what I mean?'

*when adding up those claimed in conspiracy-monger pulp fiction.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:32:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2019, 03:15:45 PM »
Not so fast: Oswald the patsy and a lousy shot, was given a lousy rifle and told to shoot but not hit anybody. Meanwhile, there were 42* shooters scattered around the grassy knoll, all of whom made the opposite mistake.

Later @Tippit, Dirty Harvey was only attempting to fire warning shots at the officer, but again: lousy shot/lousy weapon.

At the movies, the man of the hour (or so) attempted to surrender his weapon, explaining 'that's it, it's all over now... I can't hit anything with this thing'. [CLICK] 'See what I mean?'

*when adding up those claimed in conspiracy-monger pulp fiction

Sadly for you, your preferred narrative isn’t supported by the evidence any better than this one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2019, 03:15:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2019, 06:41:09 PM »
Sadly for you, your preferred narrative isn’t supported by the evidence any better than this one.

OMG
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 06:44:33 PM by Bill Chapman »