Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "smirk"  (Read 27039 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The "smirk"
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2019, 08:10:32 PM »
Advertisement
And what did you say to me first, hypocrite? Bullies always cry the loudest when they get a taste of their own medicine.

And why do you keep trying to drag religion into a JFK assassination discussion in the first place? Because your conclusions about it are authority and faith-based?

You're the gaslighter around here

Go ahead and link to what I said to you first in this particular matter

You assume that I'm Catholic, the ones with certain cover-up problems
How convenient

Further, you assume that I'm a believer in religious dogma

JFK's religion has been a focal point in the assassination

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2019, 08:10:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2019, 09:27:26 PM »
Threads, and/or Posts considered to be motivated by Sectarianism, will be deleted.
Forum rules
sectarianism...excessive attachment to a particular sect or party, especially in religion.
There is no particular value in citing church or religion at this point IMHO

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »
Is that supposed to be evidence that it was Tatum?

It is evidence that your "sum total" was derived using "biased math."

Here is more (from Dale Myers) http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2018/11/jack-ray-tatum.html:

The likely reason for Tatum’s presence on Tenth Street surfaced during a May 17, 1986, telephone interview conducted by Katie Pearson with former HSCA investigator John Moriarty, Jr.

Moriarty recalled that he had “spent a great many weeks trying to locate” Jack Ray Tatum after receiving a tip. Moriarty told Pearson that HSCA investigators had “interviewed over 300 local residents and shop owners around the Oak Cliff area, scene of the Tippit shooting, to try to find new witnesses. Moriarty was told of Tatum by a jeweler.” No doubt, the jeweler was the merchant at Gordon’s Quality Jewelers. [7]

According to Moriarty, the jeweler told him that on the day of the assassination, “Tatum was in the process of buying a precious stone and couldn’t decide whether he could afford it so he went for a drive around the block, taking time to come to a decision. It was on this drive that he witnessed the murder of Tippit.” [8]

Given the jeweler’s account, Tatum’s actions on November 22nd suddenly make sense. Leaving Gordon’s Quality Jewelers in the 300 block of west Jefferson, Tatum headed east contemplating the potential jewelry purchase. He had traveled about 7/10ths of a mile (a five-minute drive under normal conditions) when he reached the intersection of Jefferson and Denver – the moment he apparently had made up his mind about the purchase. He then turned north onto Denver and west on Tenth, with the intention of circling the block and heading back to the jeweler. Unfortunately, his return journey was interrupted by the murder he witnessed on Tenth Street.

[7] Telephone conversation, Katie Pearson with John Moriarty, Jr., Saturday, May 17, 1986, p.1
[8] Telephone conversation, Katie Pearson with John Moriarty, Jr., Saturday, May 17, 1986, p.1

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2019, 12:11:32 AM »
Forum rules
sectarianism...excessive attachment to a particular sect or party, especially in religion.There is no particular value in citing church or religion at this point IMHO

My posts here are not motivated by sectarianism
They are motivated by Iacoletti's charges

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »
Further, you assume that I'm a believer in religious dogma

Obviously you do — to wit, the Warren Commission Report.

Stop trying to make religion (or lack thereof) an issue in these conversations, and there will be no need to respond in kind.

Deal?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2019, 12:45:08 AM »
It is evidence that your "sum total" was derived using "biased math."

No. Claiming that he was in the red car that Benavides mentioned is not evidence.

The jeweler wouldn’t know if Tatum was at the scene that day either.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2019, 01:31:15 AM »
No. Claiming that he was in the red car that Benavides mentioned is not evidence.

The jeweler wouldn’t know if Tatum was at the scene that day either.

Both Benavides’ and the jeweler’s accounts are evidence that tend to corroborate Tatum’s account. I believe that you are trying to require that any evidence must be conclusive to be considered “evidence” in your opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2019, 01:31:15 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2019, 01:44:12 AM »
Both Benavides’ and the jeweler’s accounts are evidence that tend to corroborate Tatum’s account. I believe that you are trying to require that any evidence must be conclusive to be considered “evidence” in your opinion.

Add in The CSI Effect.