Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 34973 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2019, 11:16:41 PM »
Advertisement
Let me know if you ever come up with any actual evidence that the white blob is Carol Ann Reed.  Or that the black blob is Gloria Calvery.  Or that the Zapruder sign people are the same three as the Darnell clip people.  Otherwise, get a life and stop making up loaded questions about bermuda shorts and blue balloons to derail every thread on every topic.  This thread is supposed to be about the light brown jacket man in Hughes.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:18:14 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2019, 11:16:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2019, 11:39:21 PM »
Let me know if you ever come up with any actual evidence that the white blob is Carol Ann Reed.  Or that the black blob is Gloria Calvery.  Or that the Zapruder sign people are the same three as the Darnell clip people.  Otherwise, get a life and stop making up loaded questions about bermuda shorts and blue balloons to derail every thread on every topic.  This thread is supposed to be about the light brown jacket man in Hughes.

Thank you, Mr Iacoletti!  Thumb1:

As I learned to my surprise from the old Education Forum thread on Tan Jacket Man, Mr Graves was actually a researcher of substance back in the day...

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2019, 11:41:47 PM »

John,

It's not surprising that you, archetypal charlatan that you are, refuse to admit that it was you who outrageously posited that the three women on the Pergola Patio in Towner might be men wearing Bermuda shorts, and that it was you suddenly retracted your "Glasses Woman" labeling of a particular woman in Betzner-3 when you realized (or remembered ?) that Gloria Calvery always wore glasses.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  As for the subject matter of this thread, why are you even here, seein' as how, after so many years of ritualistic you-know-what on moonless nights in the garden, can only see blobs, now?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:50:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2019, 11:41:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2019, 11:57:50 PM »
What part of "get a life" are you having trouble with?  Do you need some moderator help to stay on topic?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2019, 12:24:57 AM »
Mr Hughes is filming from an elevated position:

Also------------sunlight.

But thank you for bringing the thread back on topic!  Thumb1:

Alan,

Assuming that Parking Lot Tan Jacket Man (PLTJM) was the man Amos Euins saw in the sixth floor window, what must PLTJM have been looking at to permit Euins' noticing the "bald spot" or "white mark" we seem to be seeing on the top of PLTJM's head?

Do you think PLTJM's head would have been tilted down enough for that particular observation if he'd been watching the limousine right after the fatal head shot, or would it have to have been closer to horizontal (or more?)?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 12:27:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2019, 12:24:57 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2019, 12:29:39 AM »
Alan,

Assuming that Parking Lot Tan Jacket Man (PLTJM) was the man Amos Euins saw in the sixth floor window, what must PLTJM have been looking at to permit Euins' noticing the "bald spot" or "white mark" we seem to be seeing on the top of PLTJM's head?

Do you think PLTJM's head would have been tilted down enough for that particular observation if he'd been watching the limousine right after the fatal head shot, or would it have to have been closer to horizontal (or more?)?

--  MWT  ;)

Let's ask Mr Euins!

Mr. EUINS. I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot. I could see his hand, you know the rifle laying across in his hand. And I could see his hand sticking out on the trigger part. And after he got through, he just pulled it back in the window.

Maybe he was checking out the windows below where Messrs Norman & Williams were? Or the street below? We'll never know for sure!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2019, 12:36:26 AM »
Now! Is it conceivable that witnesses getting a fleeting glimpse of this man-----------

------------might later confuse him with Mr Oswald?

Absolutely.

An awful lot of boxes being ticked here, friends...  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2019, 12:36:26 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2019, 12:43:21 AM »
Now! Unless Tan Jacket Man is handing off something to the man in blue, then we have to conclude that this really is just a hand:

In which case, we can rule out this fellow in Bell-------who is carrying something in his left hand--------as Tan Jacket Man:

Thumb1: