Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby's Hat  (Read 9027 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Jack Ruby's Hat
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2019, 11:19:50 PM »
Advertisement
What films/photos and witnesses are you talking about? And how would you know if any of the witnesses were non-cooperative?

Hoover hated JFK more. And I already mentioned that Hoover was blackmailed by the CIA into playing ball.

No, it was Angleton, Dulles, Hoover & Johnson and a skeleton crew. You don't think those bastards were capable of a coup? Angleton and Dulles were American Nazis, Hoover was the king of the mafia and Johnson had his own sister whacked, plus he wanted to be the POTUS and not go to jail for the rest of his life, which is where JFK was threatening to send him. Nixon admitted that Johnson was an animal.

Only the FBI & CIA could have sheep-dipped Oswald and set him up in the TSBD and re-route the motorcade down Elm. Or did the KGB do all that inside stuff and much more? I can't tell if you are a CT (Coincidence Theorist) or a LNer?

JT  :-X

Jack,

Why everything, didn't you know?

(Or was it the evil, evil, evil CIA that did that?  Part of the Deep State, regardless, wot?)

Angleton liked Ezra Pound's poetry and therefore was a Fascist?

Have you been reading The Ghost, or something?

Please forgive me -- I should have said "witnesses".

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:20:46 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2019, 11:19:50 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2019, 02:17:17 AM »
Jack,

Why everything, didn't you know?

(Or was it the evil, evil, evil CIA that did that?  Part of the Deep State, regardless, wot?)

Angleton liked Ezra Pound's poetry and therefore was a Fascist?

Have you been reading The Ghost, or something?

Please forgive me -- I should have said "witnesses".

--  MWT  ;)

If that's all you got and you just want the last word then have at it. I'm poking a fork in this one.

JT  Walk:

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2019, 03:04:10 AM »
If that's all you got and you just want the last word then have at it. I'm poking a fork in this one.

JT  Walk:

Jack,

Okay.

--  MWT  ;)

PS   Do you believe we live in a Deep State?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 05:05:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2019, 03:04:10 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2019, 01:04:07 AM »
This hat dropped at the scene fits right with the general WC theme of items "found' at several other places, like the SN boxes and shells and the rifle at the other boxes and then the coke that was and was not there, and then bus ticket found in the shirt, except Oswald had taken OFF the shirt he had on McWatters bus, and then the wallet that was dropped at the Tippet scene and MORE shells dropped there, and then the "white" jacket that was announced by DPD radio transmission, but changed color to light blue gray later.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2019, 01:18:36 AM »
This hat dropped at the scene fits right with the general WC theme of items "found' at several other places, like the SN boxes and shells and the rifle at the other boxes and then the coke that was and was not there, and then bus ticket found in the shirt, except Oswald had taken OFF the shirt he had on McWatters bus, and then the wallet that was dropped at the Tippet scene and MORE shells dropped there, and then the "white" jacket that was announced by DPD radio transmission, but changed color to light blue gray later.

Zeon,

Do you think those things were all part-and-parcel of a Deep State Conspiracy?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2019, 01:18:36 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2019, 01:20:43 AM »