Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 42090 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2022, 08:16:50 PM »
Advertisement

... identifiable fingerprints are found on guns, knives, clubs, and the like in less than 10 percent of the cases. 
That said..I wonder then why the Warren-ites on this forum constantly throw up as fact that Oswald's fingerprints were found on the rifle.
Mr. DAY. Well, actually in fingerprinting it either is or is not the man. So I wouldn't say those were his prints.
I might construe from that statement that fingerprints were found on the rifle but they were not Oswald's.

BTW thanks for the archives link. Found once again [click for full page] -----
 Baker-Marion-L-Patrolman" border="0

That still just doesn't sound the same as everything described in the lunchroom encounter.

As I said before, CTers have no ability to properly evaluate the JFK evidence. The Internet CTers are the last people on the planet who should be looking into this case.
You would almost think that this individual did actually personally lead the JFK investigation  :D
Move over Chief Justice Warren.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2022, 08:16:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2022, 06:11:36 PM »
That said..I wonder then why the Warren-ites on this forum constantly throw up as fact that Oswald's fingerprints were found on the rifle.I might construe from that statement that fingerprints were found on the rifle but they were not Oswald's.

BTW thanks for the archives link. Found once again [click for full page] -----

That still just doesn't sound the same as everything described in the lunchroom encounter.
You would almost think that this individual did actually personally lead the JFK investigation  :D
Move over Chief Justice Warren.

I believe Baker's affidavit is the truth....  But the lunchroom encounter with Lee Oswald was so brief and innocuous  that Baker didn't include it in his affidavit. At the time that Baker submitted that affidavit he had no idea that the young man with the coke in his hand was the designated patsy.   He did recall a man who caught his attention because he was furtively  trying to slip away from the stairs. And this is the man Baker described ....And the description does not fit Lee Oswald.

When Baker returned to DPD headquarters late that afternoon he was informed that he may have encountered the assassin in his dash through the TSBD with Roy Truly.   ( Fritz said that he was told about the lunchroom encounter by Roy Truly when he (fritz) was at the TSBD at about 1:30)  Baker didn't know that his informant was referring to Lee Oswald and the lunchroom encounter, he recalled encountering a 30 year old, 165 pound man, who was wearing a light brown jacket.     
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 06:35:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2022, 07:27:51 PM »
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/finding-aids/jfk-key-persons

Not all of those listed gave depositions or testified before the WC. Of those who did, not all of their testimonies are included in their folders. There are some marked as Confidential and some without any classification, but a great many of them were marked as Top Secret. Just starting down from the top, I see Top Secret on the transcripts of the testimonies of Adrian Alba, Don Archer,  Andrew Armstrong, Charles Arnett, Tommy Bargas, W.E Barnes, Colin Barnhorst, Charles Batchelor, Pauline Bates, B.L. Beaty.......

Wrong.

Contrary to portrayals in the movies and on television, fingerprints are not always easy to find on certain items of evidence. In the author's experience identifiable fingerprints are found on guns, knives, clubs, and the like in less than 10 percent of the cases.

https://www.bevfitchett.us/forensic-science/firearms-and-fingerprints-in-the-crime-lab.html

Contrary to portrayals in the movies and on television, fingerprints are not always easy to find on certain items of evidence. In the author's experience identifiable fingerprints are found on guns, knives, clubs, and the like in less than 10 percent of the cases.

As I recall DPD detective J.C. Day said basically the same thing in his testimony before the WC.   Day said that a print is either positively identifiable or it is not.      Sooooo..... my question is:   Why is it that no experienced finger print expert could positively identify any prints ON THE CARCANO?    Some folks have claimed that they were able to identify the prints in a photograph of the carcano's magazine while experts who actually examined the carcano were unable to identify the partial finger prints.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2022, 07:27:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2022, 11:01:33 PM »
A guy pulls photos out of a briefcase 30 years later with no provenance whatsoever and the nutters lap it up.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2022, 12:59:59 AM »
A guy pulls photos out of a briefcase 30 years later with no provenance whatsoever and the nutters lap it up.

Quote from: John Iacoletti on May 05, 2022, 09:26:45 PM

What kind of honorable man shows up at somebody's private residence at night unannounced and lies to her about there being a fire at the station that destroyed her earlier statements?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2022, 12:59:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2022, 01:21:51 AM »
? ? ? Is there supposed to be a connection there?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:22:56 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2022, 03:26:53 PM »
? ? ? Is there supposed to be a connection there?

Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2022, 03:26:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #239 on: August 24, 2022, 07:58:38 PM »
Almost all of the testimonies were classified as Top Secret. Adams' testimony wasn't bothersome to the WC. I doubt that it would have been even without the references of the encounter with Lovelady and Shelley. I have no reason to believe that Oswald wiped off his rifle. Oswald didn't turn into a shadow either. No one was on or near the stairs when he descended down to the second floor.
Adams' testimony wasn't bothersome to the WC.
No.. it wasn't... as soon as her testimony [that was corroborated by two other employees] was changed to--- Adams didn't hear Oswald running down the stairs because she was not there. ...from-- she was at the staircase in the following couple of minutes.
It was simple---Oswald descended the stairs so fast that he passed the fourth floor before Vicki and Sandra even arrived at the stairwell.
Ergo...only the shadow knows.
Just make every post-event recreation fit your theory. If it doesn't fit one way...then casually juke it the other...EZ  :-\

I have no reason to believe that Oswald wiped off his rifle.
I don't either. It wasn't ever his rifle and he wasn't ever up there.