Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Walt Cakebread and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 7062 times)

Online Colin Crow

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2019, 01:03:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seems they arrived within a week.

So Charles, have you asked Hugh when the conspiracy theorists arrived to ask her for money?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2019, 01:03:13 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »
Could Roberts possibly be just another unreliable witness with an ever changing story?

Absolutely

But I'm pretty sure she was consistent in describing O.H. Lee's round-trip foot speed between the front door & the room which did not need curtain rods/he was being kicked out of.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 06:47:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2019, 01:12:21 AM »
Absolutely

But I'm pretty sure she was consistent in describing O.H. Lee's round-trip foot speed between the front door & the room which did not need curtain rods/he was being kicked out of.

So you rely on an unreliable witness, who made up stories, according to her employer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2019, 01:12:21 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2019, 01:34:07 AM »
So you rely on an unreliable witness, who made up stories, according to her employer?

He does if it fits his narrative.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:40 AM »
So Charles, have you asked Hugh when the conspiracy theorists arrived to ask her for money?

I have no intention of contacting Hugh Aynesworth. Here are more of his words from Larry Sneed’s interview, he is talking about the scene in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination:

“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then! I remember interviewing a young couple where the guy was telling me that he had seen this and he had seen that, and his wife said, “You didn’t see that! We were back in the parking lot when it happened!” Even then! And, of course, we’ve seen that in abundance since.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:40 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:00 AM »
I have no intention of contacting Hugh Aynesworth. Here are more of his words from Larry Sneed’s interview, he is talking about the scene in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination:

“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then! I remember interviewing a young couple where the guy was telling me that he had seen this and he had seen that, and his wife said, “You didn’t see that! We were back in the parking lot when it happened!” Even then! And, of course, we’ve seen that in abundance since.”

Amazing 35 years old memories  Thumb1:

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2019, 02:28:38 AM »
Amazing 35 years old memories  Thumb1:

1. Hugh is a journalist who takes notes.
2. How many times do you suppose Hugh has told these accounts over the years?
3. It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2019, 02:28:38 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:10 AM »
1. Hugh is a journalist who takes notes.
2. How many times do you suppose Hugh has told these accounts over the years?
3. It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.

As I said; amazing 35 year old memory!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:10 AM »

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2019, 02:52:40 AM »

You used an Aynesworth quote to claim that Roberts changed her story in response to conspiracy theorists offering money to her. I merely questioned when this occurred as she was talking of "the police car outside the house" a week after the assassination.

Now you use a quote from him suggesting that after the shots people were mistaken and "made stuff up". No need for money or CTs now.

The logical progression is following.

After the shooting people were mistaken and described events that did not happen.

Roberts described events after the event so she must have made them up or was mistaken. QED?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »
“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then!

Like Howard Brennan for example?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »

Mobile View