Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44656 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2019, 01:43:21 AM »
Advertisement
It was mailed to Washington days later.

No, this is not Correct.... The 3 X 5 card was included in the second release of evidence to the FBI...It was NOT mailed to Washington.   

And your sole evidence for this claim is an undated sheet of paper that just says “EVIDENCE” at the top.

And your imagination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2019, 01:43:21 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2019, 01:23:25 AM »
And your sole evidence for this claim is an undated sheet of paper that just says “EVIDENCE” at the top.

And your imagination.

My Imagination?....It's called deductive reasoning....  Something that you very obviously lack....  You wouldn't recognize the word Mississippi  if one of the I's wasn't dotted. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2019, 02:26:45 AM »
My Imagination?....It's called deductive reasoning....

To-may-to, to-mah-to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2019, 02:26:45 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2019, 05:06:01 PM »
To-may-to, to-mah-to.

Colin Crow requested that we take the debate off his thread....So I've moved your post over here .....

I didn’t say the “spent rounds (2)” version was in the WC documents.

You claimed that “the reason the conspirators didn't want us pissants ( as LBJ called us) to see the original list is because it lists that 3 X 5 card”. But that makes no sense whatsoever, because the altered version of that document says the exact same thing about the card.

Why do you want to verify that you're a liar, John?   It's very easy to copy and post your statement.....But perhaps you didn't deliberately lie, You may simply be ignorant of the fact that there is a difference between the original  evidence inventory list and the altered evidence inventory list....and therefor are ignorant to the FACT that the original list is NOT a WC exhibit.   Please prove me wrong, by presenting the ORIGINAL list from the WC exhibits.....

Actually in reading your replies to my posts it's readily apparent that you don't understand what was going on between the FBI ( J.Edgar Hoover) and The DPD ( Jesse Curry)  Both organizations were caught between a rock and a hard spot and Curry had publicly stated that the FBI Knew that Lee Oswald was a threat to the President* and the FBI  knew that he was in Dallas but they didn't warn the Dallas police.   Naturally Hoover was furious.....And he had far more power than Curry....So he told LBJ to order Chief Curry to turn the investigation over to the FBI.... But Curry continued to run his mouth and give out information that infuriated Hoover even more..... 

* Lee Oswald was no threat to JFK..... But Hosty had blurted that piece of BS out to Detective Jack Revill in the parking garage at City Hall at about 2:50 PM ( an hour after Lee's arrest in the TT.) Hosty had told Revill that Lee Oswald was a communist ( Officially,  Nobody had confirmed Lee's identity at the time, Fritz was still asking about the name Hidell ) who the FBI knewhe was a threat to the Pres and he was living in Dallas.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2019, 05:13:23 PM »
Why do you want to verify that you're a liar, John?   It's very easy to copy and post your statement.....But perhaps you didn't deliberately lie, You may simply be ignorant of the fact that there is a difference between the original  evidence inventory list and the altered evidence inventory list....and therefor are ignorant to the FACT that the original list is NOT a WC exhibit.   Please prove me wrong, by presenting the ORIGINAL list from the WC exhibits.....

By all means, Walt, post a statement made by me that says the original “spent rounds (2)” list was in the WC exhibits.

Now are you going to continue to avoid the fact that Day’s palmprint card is on both lists? Yeah, they were really trying to keep the “pissants” from seeing a list with that card on it.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2019, 05:13:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2019, 05:21:32 PM »
By all means, Walt, post a statement made by me that says the original “spent rounds (2)” list was in the WC exhibits.

Now are you going to continue to avoid the fact that Day’s palmprint card is on both lists? Yeah, they were really trying to keep the “pissants” from seeing a list with that card on it.  :D

Now are you going to continue to avoid the fact that Day’s palmprint card is on both lists?

John .... Get Your head out and LISTEN....   Yes, the 3 X 5 card IS on both lists.... ( The Official WC document is an ALTERED Copy of the original)  But They never intended for us to see that Original list....  When you acknowledge this FACT....Then I'll give you a bit more to digest....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »
He doesn't say that he made this observation on the 23rd, or any time before receiving the magic partial palmprint.

Mr. LATONA. We had no personal knowledge of any palmprint having been developed on the rifle. The only prints that we knew of were the fragmentary prints which I previously pointed out had been indicated by the cellophane on the trigger guard. There was no indication on this rifle as to the existence of any other prints. This print which indicates it came from the underside of the gun barrel, evidently the lifting had been so complete that there was nothing left to show any marking on the gun itself as to the existence of such even an attempt on the part of anyone else to process the rifle.

He doesn't say that he made this observation on the 23rd, or any time before receiving the magic partial palmprint.

So You apparently believe that Latona received the rifle early Saturday morning 11 /23 /63.   But he never looked for any prints other than those on the trigger guard that were covered with cellophane tape.   

"There was no indication on this rifle as to the existence of any other prints."  In spite of his statement ...."There was no indication on this rifle as to the existence of any other prints."

That indicates that he DID examine the entire rifle on 11 /23 /63...  Just as common sense would dictate .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2019, 09:17:02 PM »

Here it is John.....  I said that the original list that was created on 11 /22/63 ( the one with two 6.5mm spent shells) Could not be found in the WC documents , and you replied ....  Quote....Uh, Walt...that list is in the WC documents.....unquote

Huh??  You think I mean?..... Have I not been perfectly clear?   There is an evidence inventory list for the evidence that was turned over to FBI agent Vince Drain at midnight 11 /22/63.

A list which you cannot prove was an inventory for the FBI or that it was written on 11/22/63.

( You won't find this list in the Warren Commission documents

Uh, Walt...that list is in the WC documents.

Why did you lie, John?