Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 45401 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »
Advertisement
I'm mildly disappointed that you Martin can't readily see when the original list was created..... It seems so elementary to me....

Everything you fabricate is “readily seen” by you, Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:46 PM »
Everything you fabricate is “readily seen” by you, Walt.

Huh???.....  Would you expect something else??   Do you believe that any person who has invented anything, doesn't see his ideas clearly?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »
No.

Sure, but so far you've provided no supporting evidence for your OP claim, "evidence inventory list that accompanied the evidence".

Really?... What other reason would FBI agent Hosty, photograph and type up, a list of the evidence... (Hosty is probably the guy who took the photos of TWO ( ONLY TWO) spent 6.5 rifle shells....)

In his book Assignment: Oswald   Hosty tells of being dead tired after running down information, and evidence, all day and then being required to catalog and photograph the evidence.... 

I'm not proposing that Hosty created the original evidence list "A" ( although he might have) I'm merely pointing out that the evidence was being cataloged that night.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2019, 12:38:10 AM »
Huh???.....  Would you expect something else??   Do you believe that any person who has invented anything, doesn't see his ideas clearly?

It’s just too bad that so many of your “ideas” (which you state as facts) have no evidence to support them.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 02:25:53 AM »
It’s just too bad that so many of your “ideas” (which you state as facts) have no evidence to support them.

Simply because you don't know what I know.... Does not mean there is no evidence to support me....

IOW....Simply because you're ignorant does not prove that the evidence doesn't exist...  If you'd simply extract your head, you may find that "my ideas" are well supported by evidence....

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337332/m1/1/

"Vince Drain also present.  Actually took possession of all the evidence." signed... JC Day

Yes, indeed he did..... and he initialed the 3X5 index card when he took possession of it ......
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:31:33 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 02:25:53 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 04:10:25 AM »
Well, at least that document actually has a date on it.

But do you see anything about an index card or a palmprint on that document?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2019, 06:30:30 PM »
Well, at least that document actually has a date on it.

But do you see anything about an index card or a palmprint on that document?

"Vince Drain also present.  Actually took possession of all the evidence." signed... JC Day

Mr I, asked...."do you see anything about an index card or a palmprint on that document?"

Duh??   At the time Lt Day didn't know what the smudge was that he had lifted from the wooden foregrip of the rifle.  So how the hell could he enter that item...  For all he knew the smudge might have been Captain Fritz's print....

However, please notice that the rifle is merely identified as a 6.5 "lever action" rifle C2766  and there are only TWO spent shells that were found beneath a window... .   And what does it say about these items?....Doesn't it say that they were released to Charles T. Brown special agent FBI....And did Day add a footnote that says...quote... "Vince Drain also present.  Actually took possession of all the evidence." signed... JC Day   ... unquote

Now let's examine your ability to reason....   Since Lee Oswald is listed as the subject .... WHEN do you deduce this document was written?   WHEN did Vince Drain take possession of all of the evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2019, 06:30:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2019, 06:39:16 PM »
Yes, really.

You brought up Hosty, who said there was another reason for what Hosty did?

Nice, so?

Who claimed it was not being cataloged that night?