Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My On-Again, Off-Again "Co-conspirator" at the EF Posted This In 2016 ...  (Read 10785 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: My On-Again, Off-Again "Co-conspirator" at the EF Posted This In 2016 ...
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
Advertisement
And it is fantastically rich that you accuse me of posting the same thing repeatedly.

For three years no one has heard anything from you except: “... but, but, but Bagely... he’s so, so, so.. well-endowed. Just look! And, and, and,... there is this video you should watch.”

Michael,

Thanks for reminding me (and confessing that you haven't watched John Newman's two-part 2018 "Spy Wars" video in its entirety yet) --

Did you ever finish that letter to Newman and Professor Scott?  You know, the one in which you're gonna set 'em straight about your hero, false-defector Yuri Nosenko?

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:00:17 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 08:16:06 PM »
That two-part John Newman youtube video is too convoluted, too complicated, it has way too many Russian names in it, and, most importantly of all, it doesn't portray James Angleton as an evil, evil man,Tennent H. Bagley as the sadistic incompetent he obviously was, and Anatoliy Golitsyn as an over-the-top Paranoiac Delusional ...

... so there's really no reason for you to watch it, right?

Especially since you already know everything there is to know about the humanitarian organization formerly known as the KGB!

THE COLD WAR IS OVER!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:25:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 09:35:22 PM »
Michael,

Thanks for reminding me (and confessing that you haven't watched John Newman's two-part 2018 "Spy Wars" video in its entirety yet) --

Did you ever finish that letter to Newman and Professor Scott?  You know, the one in which you're gonna set 'em straight about your hero, false-defector Yuri Nosenko?

--  MWT   ;)

Like I said........
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:42:31 PM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 09:35:22 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 09:36:59 PM »
That two-part John Newman youtube video is too convoluted, too complicated, it has way too many Russian names in it, and, most importantly of all, it doesn't portray James Angleton as an evil, evil man,Tennent H. Bagley as the sadistic incompetent he obviously was, and Anatoliy Golitsyn as an over-the-top Paranoiac Delusional ...

... so there's really no reason for you to watch it, right?

Especially since you already know everything there is to know about the humanitarian organization formerly known as the KGB!

THE COLD WAR IS OVER!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

The same tired song.... over and over and over and over again...

Yawn.....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 11:15:20 PM »

The same tired song.... over and over and over and over again...

Yawn.....

Poor Michael Clark, who, like most Americans, is incredibly ignorant on matters KGB because he not only refuses to read what I've suggested to him and won't watch a two-part video by CTer extraordinaire John Newman, but has swallowed the message of Oliver Stone's JFK so "hook, line and sinker" that he believes we were living in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State" until the Ruskies helped Donald Trump get "elected," or at least doesn't realize that they did.

Sad.  Very, very sad ...

--  MWT  ;)

PS  What's older and more tiring than the "The Military-Industrial-Intelligence-Community-Complex Murdered JFK" song?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:52:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 11:15:20 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »
Poor Michael Clark, who, like most Americans, is incredibly ignorant on matters KGB because he not only refuses to read what I've suggested to him and won't watch a two-part video by CTer extraordinaire John Newman, but has swallowed the message of Oliver Stone's JFK so "hook, line and sinker" that he believes we were living in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State" until the Ruskies helped Donald Trump get "elected," or at least doesn't realize that they did.

Sad.  Very, very sad ...

--  MWT  ;)

PS  What's older and more tiring than the "The Military-Industrial-Intelligence-Community-Complex Murdered JFK" song?
You do know that John Newman believes that elements of the US government - probably (if I read him correctly) in the Pentagon - killed JFK?

He hasn't released his last work yet but his two previous books outlined what appears to be his belief that the assassination was an "Operation Northwoods" type plot engineered by elements in the Defense Department (Lemnitzer et al.) who opposed JFK for his policies on Cuba and Southeast Asia.

So I am curious as to why you quote Dr. Newman to support your view that the Soviets were behind the assassination? Newman's views are closer to the Stone's thesis in JFK than yours is.

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 12:33:23 AM »
You do know that John Newman believes that elements of the US government - probably (if I read him correctly) in the Pentagon - killed JFK?

He hasn't released his last work yet but his two previous books outlined what appears to be his belief that the assassination was an "Operation Northwoods" type plot engineered by elements in the Defense Department (Lemnitzer et al.) who opposed JFK for his policies on Cuba and Southeast Asia.

So I am curious as to why you quote Dr. Newman to support your view that the Soviets were behind the assassination? Newman's views are closer to the Stone's thesis in JFK than yours is.

Thomas believes in the “Monster Plot”. He likes the Newman Video because, at the time, Newman believed Nosenko to be a a false defector. Nosenko claimed that the KGB had no interest in Oswald. Thomas believes that LHO didit, at the behest of the KGB.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 12:33:23 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2019, 01:46:42 AM »
Thomas believes in the “Monster Plot”. He likes the Newman Video because, at the time, Newman believed Nosenko to be a a false defector. Nosenko claimed that the KGB had no interest in Oswald. Thomas believes that LHO didit, at the behest of the KGB.

Michael,

"At the time," as in March, 2018?  Gasp ... a whole year-and-a-half ago?

Has Professor John Newman changed his mind back to believing Yuri Nosenko was a true defector?  (If he ever believed that, that is.)

Where can I read his saying that, or watch him say that in a more recent video, Mike?

Gasp ... Did you finally send him that letter informing him about Richards J. Heuer's essay and ... gasp ... HSCA perjurer John L. Hart's full 187-page, unredacted report that wasn't released until 2017?

LOL

Or did you just make that up, when you used the past tense and put in the phrase "at the time"?

Regarding LHO, not necessarily. Being a true (although underinformed) Marxist or Marxist-Leninist, and being fed up with both Soviet and U.S. culture and society, and maybe fed up with being used as a pawn by both the KGB and the CIA/FBI, he may have given them both the middle finger salute and taken matters into his own hands -- to speed up the "Dialectics".

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Do you believe we live in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State," Mike?

I do. 

Well, at least a stupid, stupid, stupid country (the U.S.) that's manipulated by the evil, evil, evil Deep State that used to be called the KGB (and the GRU), but nowadays is called the FSB and the SVR (they sound so nice, da?). 

And the good-old GRU, of course, home of the 13 Ruskie "Guccifer 2.0" hackers and DNCLeaks denizens who helped bring Donad "Useful Idiot" Trump to power.

Possible civil war looming now in the U.S., and First Chief Directorate Counterintelligence Division Lieutenant-Colonel (Ret.) multi-multi-billionaire Vladimir Putin is jumping for joy.

Keep up the good work, Mike, I'm pretty sure Vladimir loves what you, and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the so-called Education Forum, et al., do.

PPS  Did you know that on page 407-408 of his 1994 book, Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA, Mark Riebling says that by the end of 1993, almost 94 percent of the falsifiabe things Nosenko's nemesis, Anatoliy Golitsyn, had predicted in his 1984 "Monster Plot" book, New Lies for Old, had already come true?
https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 03:16:29 AM by Thomas Graves »