Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135220 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #656 on: November 27, 2019, 10:29:42 PM »
Advertisement
Another complicated problem that Alan Ford keeps overlooking is when and how?

NBC televised the Wiegman footage a few hours later that day, in this low quality 6 hour "The JFK Assassination As It Happened from NBC News Archives" YouTube video, just past 2 hours in we see the Wiegman footage, there's no specific timestamp for this exclusive film but during the following segment the TV news guy apologizes for the jerky footage and a little later on, the same guy's timestamp is 4:13 E.T.
Lovelady has the shadow in this earliest footage which means for Alan Ford's theory to work someone realized that some blob could be the killer that needed to be hidden and sent the footage off to some special effects dept and they painted a shadow onto Lovelady to hide Oswald who was behind and got it to air the same day? Whew!
At least Cinque's Altgens6 theory was a single photo whereas this bizarre theory is continuous film footage which is a stack more frames on jerky handheld film, then they painted a shadow onto multiple motion blurred frames all with absolute precision then on top of this, the whole procedure of developing, drying, painting, drying, transferring, then finally transferring on to video and all in a few hours is not physically possible. If the footage showed something it shouldn't then they simply -snip- it out, it's as simple as that, the alternate fantasy of some major sfx job that they did in less than a day is a miracle.

JohnM

Putting your alleged necessary time required to do this chicanery aside, I believe part of the issue is Your labeling EVERYTHING that is JET BLACK in the above footage to be Shadow. Look at the inside of the Hard Top Comm. Car passing by the TSBD at the same time we are looking at the TSBD Steps. The inside of the Comm. Car is also Jet Black. Do YOU believe we are also looking at Shadow(s) INSIDE that Hard Top Vehicle?  Personally, I do Not believe we are seeing Shadow INSIDE the Comm. Car. Your Proffering substandard 1963 TV Reproduction of the Wiegman Film only further clouds the issue under discussion and Proves Nothing.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 10:35:53 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #656 on: November 27, 2019, 10:29:42 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #657 on: November 27, 2019, 11:45:37 PM »
John,

Didn't you know?

The evil, evil, evil CIA had Walt Disney and his Fantasia artists waiting for that footage in Jack Ruby's bathroom, paint brushes in hand!

--  MWT  ;)

Thanks Thomas, you're right that's another problem, the conspirators had to quickly assemble a crew and this crew already had their hands full with altering Altgens, Zapruder, the backyard photos and all the other films/photos that contradicted these alterations and to think that all these alterations remained unseen until this latest band of clueless wonders stomped onto the scene.
There's never been a photo/film alteration conspiracy that Storing hasn't fully embraced with every fibre of his existence and without fail every scientific LNer explanation for why Storing is wrong is "rubbish/nonsense/false/a cheat/etc/etc", like when he tried to convince that Zapruder didn't match Altgens, Baker couldn't see through the glass vestibule window, Mumford, timelines, black levels, etc, etc. It's an endless list of stoopidity, that never has an explanation and again and again he says "I see something wrong, you prove it to my biased amateur/novice/layman satisfaction or it's proof of fakery"

The size of Lovelady's head in a 16mm frame is way smaller than a pinhead yet some sfx experts tracked Lovelady and in about 5-6 hours accurately painted in a shadow consistently from frame to frame onto the jerkiest handheld footage imaginable and another insurmountable problem is matching the right shade of black that seamlessly blends with the rest of the shadows in the frame and is another reason why this is just ridiculous.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 11:52:49 PM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2019, 12:40:02 AM »

John - So what is ALL that BLACK inside the Comm Car? Looks identical to ALL the BLACK surrounding the TSBD Steps. Are You still claiming ALL of this is Shadow? Even Inside a Hard Top Car?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2019, 12:40:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #659 on: November 28, 2019, 02:42:45 AM »

John - So what is ALL that BLACK inside the Comm Car? Looks identical to ALL the BLACK surrounding the TSBD Steps. Are You still claiming ALL of this is Shadow? Even Inside a Hard Top Car?

In the following image from the NBC archives, the shadowed areas don't look identical, what do you think you see and then tell me what this has to do with the shadow on Lovelady?
Btw some videos out there have had their contrast either lowed or raised to bring out or hide certain details, I absolutely hate that people like you who have zero understanding have done such critical damage to the historical record, so I also have to deal with you and your buddies stuffing up these very important images, thanks for nothing, next time think before you act!

JohnM

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2019, 03:27:02 AM »
Thanks Thomas, you're right that's another problem, the conspirators had to quickly assemble a crew and this crew already had their hands full with altering Altgens, Zapruder, the backyard photos and all the other films/photos that contradicted these alterations and to think that all these alterations remained unseen until this latest band of clueless wonders stomped onto the scene.
There's never been a photo/film alteration conspiracy that Storing hasn't fully embraced with every fibre of his existence and without fail every scientific LNer explanation for why Storing is wrong is "rubbish/nonsense/false/a cheat/etc/etc", like when he tried to convince that Zapruder didn't match Altgens, Baker couldn't see through the glass vestibule window, Mumford, timelines, black levels, etc, etc. It's an endless list of stoopidity, that never has an explanation and again and again he says "I see something wrong, you prove it to my biased amateur/novice/layman satisfaction or it's proof of fakery"

The size of Lovelady's head in a 16mm frame is way smaller than a pinhead yet some sfx experts tracked Lovelady and in about 5-6 hours accurately painted in a shadow consistently from frame to frame onto the jerkiest handheld footage imaginable and another insurmountable problem is matching the right shade of black that seamlessly blends with the rest of the shadows in the frame and is another reason why this is just ridiculous.

JohnM

JohnM, it looks to me like there are some Persons/Images inside that '60 Chevrolet Sedan, probably a Biscayne or Bel Air, not likely an Impala, that appear to be shaded from direct sunlight by the roof, but yet visible in shadow due to reflective sunlight being blocked by said Images. Now if, there appeared to be shaded Person/Images riding along in one of those MotorcadeConvertibleVehicles, while in direct sunlight, that should raise questions. However, I do not understand the gentleman's posted question about the passengers in that sedan. And, I have yet to see anything irregular when viewing the WiegmanFilm of the top step/landing area of the TSBD Bldg at about 12:30 pm CST, on 11/22/'63. IIRC, the TSBD Bldg faces about 165 degrees south.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2019, 03:27:02 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2019, 03:29:44 AM »
I'm sorry, Mr Mason, I don't quite understand what you mean here... Are you using 'left' to mean Mr Lovelady's left, i.e. east? Or left as we look at the image?

Thumb1:

West of Billy Lovelady,  which that 2nd head presumably Oswalds, is in the space where the blackening was added to hide the figure of Oswald theoretically. What other reason?

The reason why the conspirators did not blaken out the 2nd head perhaps is because they though as it appears to me also, that that head was simply a motion blur effect of loveladys head.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »
:D :D :D

Mr Mytton has a simple problem---------a shadow on Mr Lovelady he just can't explain. His pathetic efforts to date having blown up in his face, he and his Warren Gullible pals are now getting seriously worried!

Question for Mr Mytton!

Can he kindly give us the name of the technologically advanced citizen who had home video recording facilities on 11/22/63, taped the actual live broadcast from NBC and whose home recording is the source of this 'from NBC News Archives' footage?

Thumb1:

Mr Mytton, can you confirm that the source for the Wiegman footage you have been using is in fact a home recording of an NBC broadcast from 22 November 1988?

Thank you! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2019, 08:47:41 AM »
West of Billy Lovelady,  which that 2nd head presumably Oswalds, is in the space where the blackening was added to hide the figure of Oswald theoretically. What other reason?

The reason why the conspirators did not blaken out the 2nd head perhaps is because they though as it appears to me also, that that head was simply a motion blur effect of loveladys head.

Okay, thank you for the clarification, Mr Mason!  Thumb1:

That may indeed have been the calculation for the Lovelady@UpperElevation frames:
----------with the 'shadow' added, no one would even notice the second head, and if they did they would assume it to be motion blur or somesuch
----------even if they did realize it was a second head, they wouldn't be able to identify it as belonging to Mr Oswald.

For the Lovelady@LowerElevation frames, however, Mr Oswald had to be completely excised because-----------with Mr Lovelady no longer blocking him-----------he was recognizably present much in the way that Mr Lovelady still is.

This scam worked brilliantly------for five-and-a-half decades------until someone noticed that the shadow down Mr Lovelady could not be a natural shadow!

By the way, Altgens confirms the presence of a second sunlit person just behind Mr Lovelady in Wiegman:

This photograph must have been taken just before the first Wiegman frames, which show Mr Oswald's head just right (as we look) of Mr Lovelady's!

Thumb1: