Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Craig lamson and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 22179 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #510 on: November 10, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »
Nope! Ms Arnold's sighting of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom several minutes before the P. parade means he was in the second floor lunchroom several minutes before the P. parade. After that he went back down to the first floor to eat his lunch, and then went outside to watch the P. parade. Just like he told Captain Fritz!

The other two witnesses to the same interview clearly wrote that the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter happened first, then Oswald went to the first floor to eat...And then he went outside to the front...

The Hosty notes above loosely correspond to the same sequence so it is reasonable to assume they also cover the same chronological context of beginning with Oswald being in the lunch room when he had the Coke...

The reason all three notes begin with the lunch room encounter is because they are avoiding mentioning that Oswald was in the same 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

Ford has Oswald following Arnold down to the front steps after their lunch room encounter...Can't be because the 2nd floor encounter with Baker is true and Ford's making it up as he goes along scenario requires Oswald to be out of breath as he gets back up there in front of Baker...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: November 10, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #511 on: November 10, 2019, 10:14:07 PM »
The other two witnesses to the same interview clearly wrote that the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter happened first, then Oswald went to the first floor to eat...And then he went outside to the front...

The Hosty notes above loosely correspond to the same sequence so it is reasonable to assume they also cover the same chronological context of beginning with Oswald being in the lunch room when he had the Coke...

The reason all three notes begin with the lunch room encounter is because they are avoiding mentioning that Oswald was in the same 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

Ford has Oswald following Arnold down to the front steps after their lunch room encounter...Can't be because the 2nd floor encounter with Baker is true and Ford's making it up as he goes along scenario requires Oswald to be out of breath as he gets back up there in front of Baker...

Except! The words "Then went outside to watch P. parade" destroy your entire theory! As does the fact that Mr Oswald can be seen in the Wiegman film--------whose frames have been darkened to make his presence undetectable to all but the most careful inspection! 

You've lost, Mr Doyle. Find a new obsession! Thumb1:

Offline Brian Doyle

Those Front Steps
« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2019, 10:26:32 PM »

Not quite Ford...

You are forgetting that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald itching to get back in to the 2nd floor break room with a soda...

You think people don't see you ignoring and avoiding my interview with Stanton's relatives, however no credible researcher would avoid recognizing its significance...

What Stanton's witnessing tells you is Oswald already had the soda you are claiming he brought down to the 1st floor to eat lunch with...

Only he wasn't taking it downstairs...He told Stanton he was taking it back in to the break room where Arnold would see him shortly after...

At that point we can conclude Intel operative Oswald was assigned to be in the 2nd floor lunch room in order to keep him away from everybody...

We can assume his being seen in there bridged over from Arnold to Baker and that he was there in between...

I find your entire presentation to be a methodically-deceptive avoidance of all this, as well as Fritz clearly telling the Commission Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

Those Front Steps
« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2019, 10:26:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #513 on: November 10, 2019, 10:34:49 PM »
Ah, I wasn't aware of that, Mr Graves------thank you!  Thumb1:

I would very much like to see the man standing on the Houston Street sidewalk during the P. parade... Anyone know what photo or film he's in??

Mr Graves, I'm most grateful for your pointer on this and have been doing some digging.

From memory, is this the man identified as the man in the light-brown jacket in Hughes?

Thank you!  Thumb1:

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #514 on: November 11, 2019, 02:43:07 AM »
Not quite Ford...

You are forgetting that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald itching to get back in to the 2nd floor break room with a soda...

Stantonís relatives didnít tell you that. Thatís your made-up nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: November 11, 2019, 02:43:07 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #515 on: November 11, 2019, 02:58:49 AM »
Mr Graves, I'm most grateful for your pointer on this and have been doing some digging.

From memory, is this the man identified as the man in the light-brown jacket in Hughes?

Thank you!  Thumb1:

Alan,

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forget who it was at the EF who "identified" him as my Tan Jacket Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could "dig into" that and let us know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Between his legs in the Hughes frame, I believe we might be able to see the umbrella he was holding in his left hand in your gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:40:12 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2019, 08:52:52 AM »
Alan,

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forget who it was at the EF who "identified" him as my Tan Jacket Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could "dig into" that and let us know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Between his legs in the Hughes frame, I believe we might be able to see the umbrella he was holding in his left hand in your gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's not him!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2019, 08:52:52 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2019, 10:06:21 AM »
Well it's not him!

Thumb1:

Alan,

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I think you've just cracked the case wide open!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Tan Jacket Man in the parking lot spoke Russian? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Or Spanish, maybe!!!!!!!

After the assassination, was he captured in the Bell film as he was walking towards the Grassy Knoll across the "infield grass,"  by any chance ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Carrying his rifle disguised as an umbrella and boofin' a bottle of vodka? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:59:46 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2019, 10:06:21 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2019, 02:48:52 PM »
Alan,

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I think you've just cracked the case wide open!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Tan Jacket Man in the parking lot spoke Russian? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Or Spanish, maybe!!!!!!!

Was he captured in the Bell film after the assassination, by any chance ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Carrying his rifle disguised as an umbrella? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--  MWT  ;)

Tell you what, Mr Graves--------why don't you follow up those no doubt interesting lines of inquiry, and I start a new thread on this man so as not to take this thread too far away from Those Front Steps where Mr Oswald was?

Division of labor!  Thumb1:

Offline Brian Doyle

Those Front Steps
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2019, 03:06:49 PM »
Tell you what, Mr Graves--------why don't you follow up those no doubt interesting lines of inquiry, and I start a new thread on this man so as not to take this thread too far away from Those Front Steps where Mr Oswald was?

I agree...The thread should go back on topic so Ford can answer this:

You think people don't see you ignoring and avoiding my interview with Stanton's relatives, however no credible researcher would avoid recognizing its significance...

What Stanton's witnessing tells you is Oswald already had the soda you are claiming he brought down to the 1st floor to eat lunch with...

Only he wasn't taking it downstairs...He told Stanton he was taking it back in to the break room where Arnold would see him shortly after...

At that point we can conclude Intel operative Oswald was assigned to be in the 2nd floor lunch room in order to keep him away from everybody...

We can assume his being seen in there bridged over from Arnold to Baker and that he was there in between...

I find your entire presentation to be a methodically-deceptive avoidance of all this, as well as Fritz clearly telling the Commission Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

Those Front Steps
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2019, 03:06:49 PM »

Mobile View