Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137896 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1104 on: May 06, 2020, 01:48:24 AM »
Advertisement
Is prayer man taking photos? A stranger that positioned themselves high up to get some photos?

People dont tend to raise both hands when taking a drink from a bottle.

I do Not believe someone taking photos would stand/bury themselves in a dense shadow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1104 on: May 06, 2020, 01:48:24 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #1105 on: May 06, 2020, 02:01:18 AM »
    I do Not believe someone taking photos would stand/bury themselves in a dense shadow.

Maybe he was Elsie Dormans twin brother.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1106 on: May 06, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »
"way over near the western wall" says who?
p.s. If you think that the shadow of the wall has been painted on to Lovelady, or is a garment thrown over his shoulder, you must have already been on the happybaccy.

In order to have ANY SHADOW fall across the body of Lovelady, he has to be standing NEAR the West Wall. The Photo Documentation of the West Wall Shadow falling Partially across the Steps/Landing is a FACT in addition to being a matter of Public Record. Your slap-happy research technique merits You 2 demerits and 30 minutes in-the-corner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1106 on: May 06, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1107 on: May 06, 2020, 03:52:19 PM »
    In order to have ANY SHADOW fall across the body of Lovelady, he has to be standing NEAR the West Wall. The Photo Documentation of the West Wall Shadow falling Partially across the Steps/Landing is a FACT in addition to being a matter of Public Record. Your slap-happy research technique merits You 2 demerits and 30 minutes in-the-corner.

Perhaps you will agree that in the Wiegman still we are talking about, he appears to be half in shadow.

Agreed? A quick yes or no will suffice.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1108 on: May 06, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »
Perhaps you will agree that in the Wiegman still we are talking about, he appears to be half in shadow.

Agreed? A quick yes or no will suffice.

"HALF IN" Something. Yes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1108 on: May 06, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1109 on: May 06, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »
   "HALF IN" Something. Yes

A while back, I invited Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Mr Lovelady is standing. Here's what he came up with:

Compare with the reality:

Trying to contain my laughter, I asked Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Prayer Man is standing in relation to Mr Lovelady. He never got back to us on that one... :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 04:38:09 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1110 on: May 06, 2020, 05:07:12 PM »
A while back, I invited Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Mr Lovelady is standing. Here's what he came up with:

Compare with the reality:

Trying to contain my laughter, I asked Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Prayer Man is standing in relation to Mr Lovelady. He never got back to us on that one... :D

The visual aid showing Lovelady's position relative to the Black Guy below him at the bottom of the steps is also a Joke. He has those 2 guys single file while also social distancing. Ridiculous based on All the images.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 05:08:39 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1110 on: May 06, 2020, 05:07:12 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1111 on: May 06, 2020, 05:11:19 PM »
   "HALF IN" Something. Yes

Wow, Storing has answered a question. We seem to be getting somewhere. I thought he would reply "Nasty question" or "Fake News" like his Messiah.