Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73048 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #384 on: September 25, 2019, 05:42:19 AM »
Advertisement
I'm not claiming a bag length. Others have estimated lengths. My tests concern the distant to the ground available for each claimed size... including a broken-down Carcano 34.8" length.

Randle didn’t say that she saw Oswald carrying a narrow object straight down at his side. She said he carried a bag. And she had McNeely replicate what she saw.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: September 25, 2019, 05:42:19 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #385 on: September 25, 2019, 07:32:26 AM »
Dear Kleinschmidt,

Maybe it's because Brian doesn't threaten me with physical violence, and because we actually agree on four or five things.

Ponder that.

--  MWT  ;)
Ponder is not my thing. I'm stupid, I work for the CIA

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2019, 07:48:11 AM »
I'm stupid, I work for the CIA

Peter,

Yeah, well, that makes sense, seein' as how The Agency did dumb-down a lot in 1974, when probable mole William Colby fired James Angleton, and especially after 1968 when it, upon the advice of Bruce "I Was Punked By Igor Kochnov, et al." Solie, not only declared false-defector Nosenko bona fide, but hired him to consult it and to lecture new recruits in the art of counterintelligence.

Were you there when Aldrich Ames "pulled the wool" for nine years (1985 - 1994)?

Ever figure out who code clerk "Jack" was, i.e. the U.S. Army traitor whom Sergei Kondrashev, himself, recruited in 1949, and who unwittingly started the Korean War when his revelations enabled the Soviets to crack the Army's codes and figure out that the U.S. was redeploying its soldiers in Korea to other parts of the world, thereby encouraging Stalin to encourage Kim to invade the south?

"By 1949, South Korean and US military actions had reduced the active number of indigenous communist guerrillas in the South from 5,000 to 1,000. However, Kim Il-sung believed that widespread uprisings had weakened the South Korean military and that a North Korean invasion would be welcomed by much of the South Korean population. Kim began seeking Stalin's support for an invasion in March 1949, traveling to Moscow to attempt to persuade him.[113] Stalin initially did not think the time was right for a war in Korea. PLA forces were still embroiled in the Chinese Civil War, while US forces remained stationed in South Korea.[114] By spring 1950, he believed that the strategic situation had changed: PLA forces under Mao Zedong had secured final victory in China, US forces had withdrawn from Korea, and the Soviets detonated their first nuclear bomb, breaking the US atomic monopoly. As the US had not directly intervened to stop the communist victory in China, Stalin calculated that they would be even less willing to fight in Korea, which had much less strategic significance. The Soviets had also cracked the codes used by the US to communicate with their embassy in Moscow, and reading these dispatches convinced Stalin that Korea did not have the importance to the US that would warrant a nuclear confrontation.[115] Stalin began a more aggressive strategy in Asia based on these developments, including promising economic and military aid to China through the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance, and Mutual Assistance.[116]"  --  Wikipedia

"('Jack's' lover,) Nadya was not allowed to leave the Soviet Union due to the KGB's fears of American counterintelligence discovering Jack. Kondrashev's superiors in the KGB did not survive Stalin's purges. The codes Jack divulged to the USSR were used to read American diplomatic and military communications until 1961(*link to Bagley's 2014 PDF Ghosts of the Spy Wars). Jack returned to the U.S.; his identity was never discovered as Kondrashev went to great lengths to not disclose information to Bagley that might be used to compromise Jack. (Author's note: Bagley documented these stories in his book, Spymaster: Startling Cold War Revelations of a Soviet KGB Chief.)
https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/this-us-army-sergeant-started-the-korean-war-by-selling-out-to-the-soviets

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:46:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2019, 07:48:11 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2019, 08:18:02 AM »

Randle didn’t say that she saw Oswald carrying a narrow object straight down at his side.
>>> Nor did I. She said something about a baseball bat, though. That narrows down the options, especially since she claimed the bag as to be 'almost touching the ground'
She said he carried a bag
>>> Which she estimated as 27" long. Cool.
And she had McNeely replicate what she saw
>>> She saw a bag that 'almost touched the ground'. Did the Randle/McNeely bag almost touch the ground?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:35:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2019, 08:51:24 AM »
Yeah, well, that makes sense, seein' as how The Agency did dumb-down a lot in 1974, when probable mole William Colby fired James Angleton, and especially after 1968 when it, upon the advice of Bruce "I Was Punked By Igor Kochnov, et al." Solie, not only declared false-defector Nosenko bona fide, but hired him to consult it and to lecture new recruits in the art of counterintelligence.

Were you there when Aldrich Ames "pulled the wool" for nine years (1985 - 1994)?

Ever figure out who code clerk "Jack" was, i.e. the U.S. Army traitor whom Sergei Kondrashev, himself, recruited in 1949, and who unwittingly started the Korean War when he informed his Ruskie handler that the U.S. was redeploying its soldiers in Korea to other parts of the world, thereby encouraging Stalin to encourage Kim to invade the south?

By 1949, South Korean and US military actions had reduced the active number of indigenous communist guerrillas in the South from 5,000 to 1,000. However, Kim Il-sung believed that widespread uprisings had weakened the South Korean military and that a North Korean invasion would be welcomed by much of the South Korean population. Kim began seeking Stalin's support for an invasion in March 1949, traveling to Moscow to attempt to persuade him.[113]

"Stalin initially (i.e., in 1949) did not think the time was right for a war in Korea. PLA forces were still embroiled in the Chinese Civil War, while US forces remained stationed in South Korea.[114] By spring 1950, he believed that the strategic situation had changed: PLA forces under Mao Zedong had secured final victory in China, US forces had withdrawn from Korea, and the Soviets detonated their first nuclear bomb, breaking the US atomic monopoly. As the US had not directly intervened to stop the communist victory in China, Stalin calculated that they would be even less willing to fight in Korea, which had much less strategic significance. The Soviets had also cracked the codes used by the US to communicate with their embassy in Moscow, and reading these dispatches convinced Stalin that Korea did not have the importance to the US that would warrant a nuclear confrontation.[115] Stalin began a more aggressive strategy in Asia based on these developments, including promising economic and military aid to China through the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance, and Mutual Assistance.[116]"  --  Wikipedia

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/this-us-army-sergeant-started-the-korean-war-by-selling-out-to-the-soviets

--  MWT   ;)
Angelton was dosed and needed to take a break

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2019, 08:51:24 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #389 on: September 25, 2019, 08:56:48 AM »
Ponder is not my thing. I'm stupid, I work for the CIA

Half right.   :D :D :D

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #390 on: September 25, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Half right.   :D :D :D

Yeah, the FBI (whom triple-agent Aleksey Kulak -- "Fedora" -- fooled for fifteen years and had a virtual direct line to POTUS during same) probably has mental requirements that are way too high for both of you.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:04:25 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: September 25, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #391 on: September 25, 2019, 09:09:41 AM »
Yeah, the FBI (whom triple-agent Aleksey Kulak -- "Fedora" -- fooled for fifteen years and had a virtual direct line to POTUS during same) probably has mental requirements that are way too high for both of you.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Yeah, he's not the only one with "mental requirements". Had you'rs recently?