Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73893 times)

Offline David Von Pein

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
Advertisement
I think that’s mainly because you don’t want to confront the idea that BRW could have seen Rowland’s gunman.

I think if Bonnie Ray had seen the gunman (Oswald), he would have said so.

You, apparently, think BRW would have been willing to lie his head off. I don't.

...in Rowland’s case, he had a giant Hertz clock to time stamp his observations with.

But we can be fairly certain that Rowland didn't take advantage of the Hertz sign. Because if he had, he would have said so in his WC testimony and in his 11/22/63 affidavit, instead of the approximations he chose to use with respect to the times when things happened that day.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:13:11 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2019, 09:44:16 PM »

You don’t think it’s significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle). But you do somehow find it significant that you think you see two “bars” on somebody’s butt in a blurry screenshot of the Darnell film.

Iacoletti,

Multiple?

Five?

Seven?

Ten?

Regardless ... hey! ... maybe Oswald got help from "Mac" Wallace, or "dimwitted" big Jack Dougherty!

You think it was Marcello's boys, or ONI, or the evil, evil, evil CIA?

Undercover DPD?

Some anti-Kennedy Cubans who snuck in?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  If you'd quit that nasty, nasty habit of yours and get a clear copy of the Darnell clip (and if you knew where to look) you, too, would be able to see two faint horizontal bars in Calvery's skirt, ...but I know, I know. I know ... the Nighttime Garden calls you like the Sirens of Charybdis, luring you into total and complete blob-dom.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 05:26:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »
You don’t think it’s significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle)

Name those 'multiple witnesses'
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:58:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2019, 10:31:50 PM »
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1332.html

(And, of course, Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time.)

You think I (an LNer) can't understand what happened on 11/22/63? What would make you utter such a ridiculous statement? I understand perfectly. It's the CTers of the world who have been trying for the last 55+ years to "understand" what happened in the Plaza that day.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html

Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time

A definite time stamp??   ....Yer kidding....  I allowed a time period of 120 seconds....  While your tale builders cut seconds into fractions in their tale about Lee dashing from the SE corner of the sixth floor to the second floor lunchroom. ....AND...since Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28...my estimation of 12:26 / 12:27 is logical and reasonable.

And I hate to rain on your parade...BUT....You don't have a clue about what went down in Dealey Plaza that day.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

You, apparently, think BRW would have been willing to lie his head off. I don't.

But we can be fairly certain that Rowland didn't take advantage of the Hertz sign. Because if he had, he would have said so in his WC testimony and in his 11/22/63 affidavit, instead of the approximations he chose to use with respect to the times when things happened that day.

I think if Bonnie Ray had seen the gunman, and that man had been Lee Oswald,  he would have said so.

Yes, I agree with you Von P....  But... If BRW had seen a "sheriff" ( a man dressed in light colored khaki uniform) with a rifle, and the "sheriff had told him to get off the sixth floor and forget that he'd seen the "sheriff" there.... He would have complied and kept his mouth shut.   Especially after seeing Lee Oswald murdered while in the custody of the DPD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2019, 11:15:07 PM »
If BRW had seen a "sheriff" ( a man dressed in light colored khaki uniform) with a rifle, and the "sheriff had told him to get off the sixth floor and forget that he'd seen the "sheriff" there.... He would have complied and kept his mouth shut.

It's really fun to just make stuff up out of whole cloth, isn't it Walt?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2019, 11:21:47 PM »
It's really fun to just make stuff up out of whole cloth, isn't it Walt?

The Warren Commission must have thought so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2019, 11:21:47 PM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2019, 11:22:29 PM »
Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time

A definite time stamp??   ....Yer kidding....  I allowed a time period of 120 seconds....

This is hilarious. Walt thinks he WASN'T being "definitive" when he mentioned a time variance which spanned a mere 120 seconds. As if 2 minutes is a huge variable time-wise. Incredible.

And I hate to rain on your parade...BUT....You don't have a clue about what went down in Dealey Plaza that day.....

I see that Walt Cakebread is just as delusional as he was in 2006 and 2007.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 11:24:35 PM by David Von Pein »