Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 10272 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »
you're like a bad penny that keeps showing up.  you got nothing........ NOTHING !!!  Stop calling people names or get lost !!

It is a symptom of the sick situation in the Kennedy internet research community that OBlazney sees himself as being the person with the better credibility when anyone can compare our input and see I offer the current cutting edge that has honestly caused the members over on the EF to literally ignore Kamp and Stancak...There is no comparison between our input yet OBlazney actually speaks in a way where he sees himself as the given superior poster...The cause of this is the rotten clique that has implanted itself through bad moderation on the other sites and served personalities instead of content...OBlazney actually has the balls to ignore my proven evidence in public, blatantly troll me, and then say I have nothing...

I have proven Prayer Man is Stanton and that is why I am being ruthlessly trolled by the DiEugenio a**-kissers...Is this anything other than OBlazney thinking he's got the excuse to impose the censorship his kind relies on?...He's only doing this because he knows he can't answer my evidence...Pathetic...

"You called people names so therefore we have a right to ignore your cutting edge evidence"... - I don't think so...Time to cut the losers...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:09:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »

Mobile View