Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?  (Read 10197 times)

Online Robert Reeves

Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?
« on: September 07, 2019, 11:11:32 PM »
Advertisement

Kinda looks like him? light jacket + shirt, dark pants & shoes. Seems to be wearing a dark hat, too. 

Interestingly, I came across some corroborating evidence in the form of a written interview with someone claiming to have been DCM  -- stating that at around 13:30pm he [DCM] was in the vicinity of the TSDB. I'll post the interview at some point.

Anyone ever noticed this person almost obscured by the woman with her hand up to her face?

JFK Assassination Forum

Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?
« on: September 07, 2019, 11:11:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 05:42:10 PM »

Kinda looks like him? light jacket + shirt, dark pants & shoes. Seems to be wearing a dark hat, too. 

Interestingly, I came across some corroborating evidence in the form of a written interview with someone claiming to have been DCM  -- stating that at around 13:30pm he [DCM] was in the vicinity of the TSDB. I'll post the interview at some point.

Anyone ever noticed this person almost obscured by the woman with her hand up to her face?

As usual, your keen eye has uncovered that which has been in plain sight.  Do you know the Time Stamp of this 3 Tramps photo? Based on his angled in-the-air (R) foot, he is turning the corner as the 3 Tramps in front of him just did. Is this guy trailing the 3 Tramps immediately after the Dallas Police Dept interfered with a train yard rendezvous?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 05:43:55 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »
   As usual, your keen eye has uncovered that which has been in plain sight.  Do you know the Time Stamp of this 3 Tramps photo? Based on his angled in-the-air (R) foot, he is turning the corner as the 3 Tramps in front of him just did. Is this guy trailing the 3 Tramps immediately after the Dallas Police Dept interfered with a train yard rendezvous?

Billy Bass, below

He stated (1977) during an interview for HSCA hearings that after walking the tramps to the county jail he went back to the TSDB and shortly after he first heard about the Tippit shooting (1:18pm). Annoyingly, in all the interviews I've looked through with cops involved in the movements of the three tramps weren't asked what time these events took place. It might have been the first report of the Tippet shooting Bass heard, that day, doesn't mean it was the 1:18pm time.

From Denis Morrissette's website.

I think Jim Garrison investigated the approx time - using shadows and it came to between 1pm and 2pm. 

I've looked at all the other tramps photos and there's no other sighting of the DCM looking fella.

I imagine he was lurking somewhere off to the side as they were marched along the south west wall past the ring fencing. There must be so many more photographs were not seeing.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:58:33 PM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 11:31:28 PM »

There is also a photo of a group of men huddled in front of the TSBD. One of these guys is wearing a hat that looks like the hat Dark Complected Man was wearing. A raised rifle can also be seen amidst this group of men. The obscured man behind the 3 Tramps might be the guy wearing the hat in that TSBD photo.

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 01:18:02 AM »
   There is also a photo of a group of men huddled in front of the TSBD. One of these guys is wearing a hat that looks like the hat Dark Complected Man was wearing. A raised rifle can also be seen amidst this group of men. The obscured man behind the 3 Tramps might be the guy wearing the hat in that TSBD photo.

Do you mean this pic?

It's too far away to make out much detail. But there's someone there with a white top and appears to have a dark hat

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 01:18:02 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 04:27:32 AM »
It's too far away to make out much detail. But there's someone there with a white top and appears to have a dark hat

Let Graves have a look at it. He’ll be happy to describe the person’s face and clothing in detail and then tell you the guy’s life story.

Offline Sim Heninger

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 04:57:56 AM »
I think Jim Garrison investigated the approx time - using shadows and it came to between 1pm and 2pm

Tha shadows look longer than what they would have been at 1:30, more consistent with later in the afternoon.  Aerial photos might help some with that question, also see James Hackelrod's thread, "Peristyle Time Clock".

Robert, please do post the written claims of someone that he is the Dark Complected Man...sounds very interesting.

Nice thread,
Sim
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:41:57 AM by Sim Heninger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 04:57:56 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 04:40:17 PM »
Do you mean this pic?

The photo I am referring to is a view of a gaggle of men from Above. The somewhat blurry B/W Photo I referenced shows 3 or 4 guys standing around in somewhat of a circle. One of them is wearing a hat very similar to the hat worn by Dark Complected Man and among them there is rifle in a raised position. The rifle barrel is pointed skyward and is unmistakable as being a rifle. It might be the same guys as we see above. Impossible to say based on the lack of clarity. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:43:03 PM by Royell Storing »