Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55945 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »
Advertisement
Graves,
You don't know anything about me. ….

Arrest of Black Professor Is "Teachable Moment" for Cambridge

https://www.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=44861
Jul 26, 2009 - Arrest of Black Professor Is "Teachable Moment" for Cambridge ... learn why a dispute between Professor Henry Louis Gates and Sergeant James ... ALLEN: Just next door lives Priscilla McMillan, a Cambridge resident most ...

I too would prefer to avoid the atmosphere here degrading to the "dog eat dog," virtual lynch mob atmosphere over at another locale where the dead body of von Pein ain't even cold yet. Thoughts?

Steve and Tommy, I am sure you are both busy individuals and we all live thousands of miles apart, but it is a small world. Is there even a remote possibility we could meet up at McMillan's one of these nights, and invite her out for a beer or two.....and maybe talk "things" out?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »

Steve and Tommy, I am sure you are both busy individuals and we all live thousands of miles apart, but it is a small world. Is there even a remote possibility we could meet up at McMillan's one of these nights, and invite her out for a beer or two.....and maybe talk "things" out?

Tom "Mister Coy" Scully,

Why so         inscrutable all-the-time?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Pardon my German.

PPS  Only if you can get LICOOKY-1 to tag along ...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 10:35:36 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2019, 10:56:47 PM »
I too would prefer to avoid the atmosphere here degrading to the "dog eat dog," virtual lynch mob atmosphere over at another locale where the dead body of von Pein ain't even cold yet. Thoughts?

Anytime Mr. Scully, although not much of a beer drinker. I've fallen for Jefferson's small batch Bourbon.

For future reference it's not Cambridge it's The Peoples Republic of Cambridge. They weren't next door neighbors but did occupy the same neighborhood in the Harvard Square area.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 01:09:07 AM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2019, 10:56:47 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2019, 05:04:33 PM »
Ah, the memories on the Ed Forum. Go to the About Me page:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/profile/7252-michael-walton/?tab=field_core_pfield_11

Here was my last post over there:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24949-prs-agents-glen-bennett-howard-norton-covert-monitors-of-threats-to-jfk/?tab=comments#comment-379635

But I believe the one that got me really thrown out for good (they kindly call it TWO POSTS PER DAY - HAHA!) was because I went up against one of their sacred cows:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24927-who-changed-the-motorcade-route/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-379522

What a lot of people don't realize is that the Ed Forum was set up as a money-making scheme for out there and way our there authors to sell their wares about the Kennedy case. You know, so the suckers would spend their cash and allow them to make money off of them.

Sadly, the echo chamber there continues. When one of their "experts" came over here about his ridiculous Z film alteration theory, I easily rebutted it:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1315.msg47205.html#msg47205

So what happens? He just goes right on back to the chamber and it's still going strong over there - all loud and hollow LOL:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22692-swan-song-math-rules/page/50/?tab=comments#comment-405668

Offline Paul May

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »
When the conspiracy types don’t believe they’re getting enough confirmation bias over their pet individual theory, they jump ships like rats, infesting other domains with their poison. Dark, brooding and paranoid, they haven’t changed in some 55 years.  DVP has the patience of a saint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2019, 09:12:41 PM »
When the conspiracy types don’t believe they’re getting enough confirmation bias over their pet individual theory, they jump ships like rats, infesting other domains with their poison. Dark, brooding and paranoid, they haven’t changed in some 55 years.  DVP has the patience of a saint.

Paul,

Not sure if being banned is the same as "jumping ship," but I can think of three former members who are here, now, due to the former, and whose "take" on the assassination couldn't be more diverse.

Regardless, since the vast majority of EF moderators and members fervently believes that the evil, evil, evil CIA, in some combo with the evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Complex, killed JFK, what then do individual CIA-haters need to do to remain "in the fold"?

Firmly believe that Prayer Person is Oswald?

Firmly believe that the Zapruder film has been altered?

Firmly disbelieve The Single Bullet Theory?

Firmly believe that James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio is the greatest thing since sliced cheese?

Anything else?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:39:12 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2019, 11:14:33 PM »

Where can we go to hear your opinions about the blacks, asians and the unemployed???
DVP most likely still thinks JFK's memory is worth defending.  That's commitment for you, and in that department at least, he's probably in very safe hands on the EF.  When that ship sinks he'll follow your rats through hell rather than except a long ride with you on your nice clean lone boat.
I don't even know the man btw but I'm well aware of his commitment and passion.  Think that passion will last with you?  What will you talk about after the third day?  I know and I'll give you a clue, it rhymes with cats!  Those damn cats and their crazy theories.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2019, 11:14:33 PM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2019, 12:02:44 AM »

DVP most likely still thinks JFK's memory is worth defending.

I most certainly do.

And I can't imagine any reasonable person thinking otherwise.