Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55204 times)

Offline John Mytton

The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« on: August 27, 2019, 02:58:54 AM »
Advertisement
The ED Forum only exists to be ridiculed, it's just a bunch of angry old men who will throw anybody and everybody under a bus just to defend Oswald, I even recently read DiEugenio getting stuck into Bugliosi's private life, if attacking the messenger is your best argument then maybe it's time to get a life.

Now it's David Von Pein's turn, the Faux Outrage regarding David's web site is seriously over the top. As far as I can tell nobody gave a spombleprofglidnoctobuns two minutes ago and it's not like David was trying to hide anything because he was constantly linking to his site and promoting it every chance he had.
I'm guessing David doesn't receive a cent from his fabulous JFK resources his YouTube channel or from his web site and let's get real all David is doing is posting verbatim quotes of a members questions or doubts and his reply based on the evidence. Why should David post another 500 replies that don't involve him, don't involve the evidence and basically boil down to "anything is possible, speculation, trust no one, etc etc..."?

And chicken bones.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:02:27 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« on: August 27, 2019, 02:58:54 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
The ED Forum is a echo chamber. They do not want anyone questioning their CT fictions and I'm sure they've been
wanting to throw DVP off the site for a very long time. They could never mount a case to do so without looking ridiculous
but it looks like they have decided that looking ridiculous is something they can live with. The team that operate that site (Jim Gordon and Co.)
have allowed DiEugenio to push them aside and it's he that now seems to be running the show. Now that Kamp is injecting his special brand of
insanity into the site it has lately become the Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 06:10:45 AM »
My thanks to John and Steve for their support.

If you want to see the ED Forum madness in action, go here....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1330.html

BTW & FTR [For The Record]....

Forum owner/moderator James R. Gordon officially kicked me off of The Education Forum (and prohibited me from logging in and posting any additional comments) as of approximately 11:40 PM EDT on August 26th, 2019.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 06:10:45 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 06:52:40 AM »
My thanks to John and Steve for their support.

If you want to see the ED Forum madness in action, go here....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1330.html

BTW & FTR [For The Record]....

Forum owner/moderator James R. Gordon officially kicked me off of The Education Forum (and prohibited me from logging in and posting any additional comments) as of approximately 11:40 PM EDT on August 26th, 2019.

Since "J. R." emphasized you had committed no banning offense, I incorrectly offered you this advice.... BTW, the archive.is/ screen shots are images featuring the
same live links as the original. The only difference is the image does not update if a new post is added on the archived page. You still have the option of memoralizing every discussion you participated in on that forum, and each page is housed on a server that should endure because archive.is was conceived to
permanently support cites in Wikipedia articles, anticipating links would change with time.

It is silly, giving in to what amounts to mob rule. Forums do not want to be responsible for the content of posts of members in consideration of potential liability.
This ill informed action taken against you was taken despite emphasizing the posts in the threads represent no ownership interest by the forum owners. The decision
was contrary in that it goes against the stated, intentional arms length relationship of the forum vs. the posters and their posts. They are clearly in the public domain after they are posted since the stated policy of that forum is non-ownership of them. Attribution when you copy and paste them is not an obligation, it is a courtesy.

Earlier you were told you would be blocked (by placing the IP # associated with your posts on the denied access list.) not banned.

Is Your VPN Leaking? | PCMag.com
https://www.pcmag.com/article/354450/is-your-vpn-leaking
May 1, 2019 - But if your VPN is leaking data, there are steps you can take. ... The IP address is how your computers/router talk to servers on the internet. .... Internet Access VPN, NordVPN, and TunnelBear—promise to be leak-free. Sorry

……..

Lord Gordon has issued a new edict, aimed at David von Pein. It is now "enshrined" at this link, that Gordon himself does not consider David von Pein to have
committed any offense prompting his banning.: http://archive.is/pAbhg

NordVPN recently offered a three year deal via Rakuten.com that rebates $43 of the $107.99,
three year fee that would be a more convenient option for David than two other options Mr. Gordon indicated unfamiliarity with. www.archive.org and the more recent and more useful, www.Archive.is , offering a snapshot, complete with working links on the web page image captured and archived. It was conceived to solve the problem of disappearing, linked cites included in Wikipedia articles. Here is an example of the latter.: http://archive.is/Fu9hl (the newly obsolete, Hargrove description and status of Donald O. Norton.) E-Zee P-Zee! Unlike Hargrove, von Pein does not, (to the best of my knowledge) appropriate, without attribution, the original research of others.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:08:08 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:11:49 AM »
David, Is there anything the EF crew can do to prevent you continuing to provide a counter argument as you've always done?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:11:49 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 07:13:32 AM »
Thanks for the information, Tom Scully.

But what did you mean when you said that you had "incorrectly offered this advice"?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:24:10 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 07:23:06 AM »
David, Is there anything the EF crew can do to prevent you continuing to provide a counter argument as you've always done?

I really have no idea.

But whatever action Jim Gordon took against me tonight at 11:40 PM hasn't had the effect he thinks it has had --- because I can still access the EF forum and all of its threads (as a non-logged-in visitor). I guess he didn't press the right "Let's Keep DVP Out Forever" button or something.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:30:41 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 07:23:06 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 07:31:02 AM »
I really have no idea.

But whatever action Jim Gordon took against me tonight at 11:40 PM hasn't had the effect he thinks it has had --- because I can still access the EF forum and all of its threads (as a non-logged-in visitor). I guess he didn't press the right "Let's Keep DVP Out Forever" button or something.)

Now that presents them with a problem doesn't it. Effectively they've achieved nothing other than to smear a bucket load of crap over the EF forum's reputation.  :D