Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!  (Read 47201 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2019, 03:55:20 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2019, 03:55:20 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »

. . .

Michael,

It's a shame that you seem to be utterly incapable of formulating your own rebuttals to my posts about Nosenko and Golitsyn, et al., but instead must resort to copying and pasting oh-so important-looking but discredited documents and writings that I've already (either preemptively or after-the-fact) demolished by methodically tearing them apart, myself, or by suggesting to you that you swallow your pride and actually read Tennent H. Bagley's Spy Wars and Ghosts of the Spy Wars, and Mark Riebling's book Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and the CIA.

It would appear that you don't read my posts, or if you do, that they cause you so much Cognitive Dissonance Pain that you choose to dismiss their import for psychological reasons and/or that "winning" is so important to you (in a Trump-like way) that all you can think of is finding another misleading document or essay to post in hopes that it will encourage our guests to be just as brainwashed(?) as you evidently are.

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

By the way, how is your letter to professors John Newman and Peter Dale Scott coming along? 

You're going to convince them, by turning them onto Five Paths to Judgement and John L. Hart's Monster Plot Report, that your boy Nosenko was a true defector all along, right?

LOL

https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames/page/n3

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:20:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »
Michael,

It's a shame that you seem to be incapable of formulating your own rebuttals to my posts about Nosenko and Golitsyn, et al., but instead must resort to copying and pasting oh-so important-looking documents and writings that I've already, i.e., preemptively, demolished by either methodically tearing them apart, myself, or by suggesting that you read Tennent H. Bagley's Spy Wars and Ghosts of the Spy Wars, and Mark Riebling's book Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and the CIA.

It would appear that you don't read my posts, or if you do, that they cause you so much Cognitive Dissonance Pain that you choose to dismiss their import for psychological reasons and/or that "winning" is so important to you (in a Trump-like way) that all you can think of is finding another misleading document or essay to post in hopes that it will encourage our guests to be just as brainwashed as you evidently are.

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

By the way, how is your letter to professors John Newman and Peter Dale Scott coming along? 

You're going to convince them, by turning them onto Five Paths to Judgement and John L. Hart's Monster Plot Report, that your boy Nosenko was a true defector all along, right?

LOL

Same old, same old tired response.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2019, 09:00:12 PM »
Same old, same old tired response.

Michael,

Yes, I would imagine that my responses are very very tiring for you, indeed, seeing as how you don't know how to reply to them in a coherent, convincing manner.

How's that letter coming along, by the way?

LOL

To all of our open-minded guests:  Please note that the very last thing Professor Scott says to John Newman is that he "absolutely believes him (Bagley, via Newman) that Nosenko was sent to the U.S. (by the KGB) to discredit (true defector) Golitsyn."

Did you miss that part, Michael?

--  MWT   Walk:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:13:49 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: September 07, 2019, 10:32:11 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2019, 03:14:05 AM »
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/104-10150-10004.pdf

Bruce Solie?

LOL

Bruce Solie, the gumshoe-like CIA Office of Security guy who was bamboozled by several KGB triple agents/false defectors, who lost true-defector "Shadrin" in Vienna, and who coaxed Nosenko through his final "clearing" polygraph tests with hints and softball questions??

What a joke.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Riebling says some choice things about him in Wedge, as does Bagley in Spy Wars.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:15:24 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2019, 03:21:05 AM »
Bruce Solie? LOL Bruce Solie, the gumshoe-like CIA Office of Security guy who was bamboozled by several KGB triple agents/false defectors, who lost true-defector "Shadrin" in Vienna, and who coaxed Nosenko through his final "clearing" polygraph tests with hints and softball questions?? What a joke. LOL --  MWT  ;) PS  Riebling says some choice things about him in Wedge, as does Bagley in Spy Wars.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/104-10150-10004.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2019, 03:21:05 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2019, 03:35:47 AM »

. . .

Michael,

Why are you posting the same long and highly misleading Bruce Solie-written report in two consecutive posts? (Isn't that ... gasp ... against Forum Rules?)

I mean, I mean, I mean ... are you ... gasp ... at a loss for words and at this point just desperately trying to fool our guests into believing that you aren't losing our little debate about Nosenko and Golitsyn, et al.?

Aren't you capable of responding, in your own words, to the three points I made about that jerk, above?

Are you afraid to read about Solie in Riebling's Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA and in Bagley's Spy Wars?

(I hope you don't think those two books are products of ... gasp ... the evil, evil, evil, evil Deep State.)

They're free-to-read, you know. I posted "links" to them -- and to Bagley's 35 page PDF Ghosts of the Spy War -- above, in an earlier post on this page, this thread.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  How's that letter to Newman and Scott coming along?  You're gonna set 'em straight about your boy, Nosenko, right?

PPS  Hey, Mike ... wanna pull an all-nighter?

PPPS  Written by Gumshoe and FBI-like Office of Security officer Bruce Solie, huh?  The guy who was bamboozled by several KGB triple-agents/false-defectors, lost true-defector "Shadrin" to KGB kidnappers in Vienna, and who coached Nosenko through his final "clearing" polygraphs?

Bruce L. Solie. 

What a "piece of work" he was.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:11:43 AM by Thomas Graves »