Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 34552 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2019, 02:37:28 AM »
Advertisement
 Ruby didn't  have to go into downtown to wire money. There was a Western Union office right down the street from his apartment.
Ruby was a gun runner. For all we know he furnished rifles to the hitmen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2019, 02:37:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2019, 12:53:02 AM »
I made this point on the old site but I'll repost it..just to..join in the debate.

Was Ruby the assassin.Was he ordered to silence Oswald. If he was why wasn't he in place at the appointed time.10.00 AM. At that time he was still in his dressing gown in his apartment etc etc..sure we all know the gist of it...wire stripper money..took his dog..etc etc.

The only alternative explanation for Ruby actually carring out the killing to silence Oswald is this. He is under threat of death..or even worse... to silence Oswald and that's why he was stalking Oswald..but overnight he decides he's not going to do it..no matter what the mob do to him he's not going to kill Oswald. And that's why he is not at the Police station on time to kill Oswald.

But after wiring his stripper the money he goes into the Police headquarters and realises Oswald still hasn't been moved...and it is then, at that moment,he thinks that if he doesn't carry out the mob's orders..he will be killed..and probably in a very cruesome way. Fear of the mob takes over..he then guns down Oswald. That is really the only other alternative explanation for Ruby's actions.

Would you leave your wife (who I guarantee couldn't drive) alone in the car knowing that you might get shot to death yourself?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2019, 01:38:44 AM »
Would you leave your wife (who I guarantee couldn't drive) alone in the car knowing that you might get shot to death yourself?

Another weird Chapman question. In what kind of world do you reside? Are the nurses kind to you?

On a more serious note (which means it's not for you, Chapman) this conversation is completely based on the offical narrative..... what if that narrative simply isn't true?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2019, 01:38:44 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2019, 07:54:54 PM »
Hey Billy, your girl Justina Trudeau really F'd up. Nothing new on the Canadian hypocrisy front.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2019, 09:32:49 PM »
Hey Billy, your girl Justina Trudeau really F'd up. Nothing new on the Canadian hypocrisy front.

Poiitical correctness gone wild

Were you kicked out of Canada or refused citizenship or something
You seem on some sort of vendetta

---------------
We the North
She the North
Me the North
---------------
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:46:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2019, 09:32:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2019, 01:15:12 AM »
Can you send us some of that stuff you're smoking?   8)

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2019, 01:20:11 AM »
This is more of a conspiracy than anything else.

But the explanation I offered was an alternative explanation. Ruby acted alone.I don't believe he was under orders from the mob or anyone else. His movements were not the movements of an assassin. I was stating a theory, that if he was in fact ordered to carry out the killing, a change of mind, in the way I theorised, could conceivably explain his movements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2019, 01:20:11 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2019, 09:24:32 AM »
Another weird Chapman question. In what kind of world do you reside? Are the nurses kind to you?

On a more serious note (which means it's not for you, Chapman) this conversation is completely based on the offical narrative..... what if that narrative simply isn't true?

#FAIL@YouMyAs I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.': Here you are again, posting to me again after constantly braying that I'm not worthy of response

@Lurkers

Jack Ruby's Dog
https://konformist.com/jfkland/jack-rubys-dog.htm

EXCERPT: As confirmed by the Warren Commission Report, innumerable assassination books, and even Oliver Stone himself, Jack Ruby loved dogs. The portly strip club owner lived with a dozen canines, doting on them, and even calling them his "children." But it was a special dog, a dachshund named Sheba, that Ruby referred to as his "wife."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:25:08 AM by Bill Chapman »