Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 34164 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2019, 10:05:54 PM »
Advertisement
Denis, maybe if Ruby had a more sophisticated weapon it might throw suspicion on the whole thing, who knows what they were thinking. Why did Ruby say what he said about taking what information he had to his grave.  That in itself says he knows a lot more than he saying. Ruby had no love for JFK, the mob hated RFK and JFK. Again, Ruby’s club was owned by Dallas mob which was under the thumb of Marcello.
I agree with you there should have been someone else to take out Oswald earlier, like your idea, a corrupt cop. I can’t explain why they didn’t.

Well, Mike, you certainly won't stand down on this, will you? I can only respect that. We'll just have to agree to differ on this. If you sincerely believe it keep pushing it. Good luck to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2019, 10:05:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2019, 10:36:29 PM »
Mike, you're completely missing the point. Had the Mafia instructed Ruby to assassinate Oswald, as you insist, then they would have furnished him with a more appropriate weapon,

How do you know what the Mafia would do?

WOW!! I'd never realised how much fun it is, dreaming up ingenious imaginary scenarios...I just might convert to CT! LOL

You mean like the giant “ingenious imaginary scenario“ called the Warren Commission Report?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2019, 10:39:34 PM »
Always amused me how people believe that this conspiracy involving up to hundreds of people, that went back months and years, allowed the shooter, the man who could expose all of this, to run freely around Dallas for a couple of hours, on buses, in taxis, shooting cops, ducking into shoe stores and into cinemas.

Are you “Richard”’s sock puppet? You have the same strawman “vast conspiracy” that he always makes up!

I mean, if they wanted to kill him, why not in the TSBD. He took a couple of minutes to leave. Why not when he got out of the cab? Or before he got to Tippet.

Who’s Tippet?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2019, 10:39:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2019, 10:41:54 PM »
I agree with you there should have been someone else to take out Oswald earlier, like your idea, a corrupt cop. I can’t explain why they didn’t.

Perhaps a theatre full of people and “I am not resisting arrest”?

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2019, 10:44:30 PM »
Tippit was the cop Oswald supposedly killed after JFK was killed and before Oswald was captured in the theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2019, 10:44:30 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »
I came across an article on another JFK forum about Marcello, I think you all will find it interesting. It will give you a good understanding of Marcello. There are 5 or 6 other articles and so far I have only read 3 and 4.
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-story-of-new-orleans-mafia-boss-carlos-marcello-1
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-story-of-new-orleans-mafia-boss-carlos-marcello-2
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:49:52 PM by Mike Carney »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2019, 10:58:29 PM »
Tippit was the cop Oswald supposedly killed after JFK was killed and before Oswald was captured in the theater.

Yes, but who was Tippet?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2019, 10:58:29 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2019, 10:59:33 PM »
How do you know what the Mafia would do?

You mean like the giant “ingenious imaginary scenario“ called the Warren Commission Report?

Well, you see John, I do actually possess an uncanny ability...it's called common sense. Seriously, do you really believe if the Mafia were involved in such an important 'hit' they'd give the job to an amateur armed with an inadequate weapon?
Exactly which part of the WR are you referring to John? It is, after all, an extremely large document. All of it? Some of it? A small part of it? Please be specific and then, of course, prove it.