Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32793 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Do you agree that Carol Ann Reed had dark hair?  Also, do you understand the difference between "probably" and "there's no doubt in my mind"?

And while we're trying to identify "complexions" in this oversaturated Costella frame, what would you say the "complexion" of the motorcycle cop on the right of the photo is?

Iacoletti,

1) In the Zapruder film, does the hair of the gal we're talking about only look "dark" (in the context of your argument -- "dark brown"), or does it look "black', as in ... b-l-a-c-k?

2) How is it that in that "oversaturated" Costella frame (Z-60, and a few frames around it), said "oversaturation" happened to miss the necks of John Templin and suit-wearing Ernest Brandt, and the legs of journalist Maggie Brown?

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z060.jpg

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 09:03:50 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

You don't have to put my name in every post.

1) In the Zapruder film, does the hair of the gal we're talking about only look "dark" (in the context of your argument -- "dark brown"), or does it look "black', as in ... b-l-a-c-k?

It looks like whatever you want it to look like.

2) How is it that in that "oversaturated" Costella frame (Z-60, and a few frames around it), said "oversaturation" happened to miss the necks of John Templin and suit-wearing Ernest Brandt, and the legs of journalist Maggie Brown?

Stop pretending like you know for a fact who any of these people are, or what their "complexion's" might be.

Offline Thomas Graves

You don't have to put my name in every post.

It looks like whatever you want it to look like.

Stop pretending like you know for a fact who any of these people are, or what their "complexion's" might be.

Iacoletti,

Does Westbrook's "probably Carol Reed" in Zapruder look to you as though she has black hair, or just "dark" hair?

Are you suggesting that you don't know who I'm referring to in the Zapruder film when I say "John Templin," "Ernest Brandt," and "journalist Maggie Brown"???

If so, why don't you look them up on Robin Unger's labeled-in-yellow Z-frame?  They're about the only people that he did get right.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 04:32:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

So now you're back to just declaring yourself correct again.

Offline Thomas Graves

So now you're back to just declaring yourself correct again.

Iacoletti,

It's interesting that in your increasingly desperate refusal to admit that Gloria Calvery was photographically "captured" on a TSBD lower step about 20 seconds after the assassination, you not only irrationally deny that Westbrook's putative (lilly-white) "Carol Reed" has an American Indian-like dark complexion and black hair in Z-60 (and the frames around it), but you also, in a patently desperate attempt to deflect from and deny that obvious fact, deem to quibble with my reliance on Robin Unger's and Don Roberdeau's well-established identifications of John Templin, Ernest Brandt and journalist Maggie Brown, three people in said frames whose very white skin shows up clearly in what you claim is a grossly "oversaturated" film.

Shall I study graphic arts and computers and figure out how to draw nice big red circles around those three people so you'll know who I'm talking about, and then you, too, can notice how much lighter their skin color is than Westbrook's "Carol Reed" (self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob), or some other equally lilly-white South-Western Publishing Company employee whom Westbrook might desperately hope that gal is?

Like ... Karan Hicks, perhaps?

You know, Westbrook's and Calvery's colleague who, as did the aforementioned Carol Reed, told the FBI that she had watched the motorcade with Calvery and Westbrook?

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:47:04 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The identification that Westbrook made of herself (who, as I keep reminding you, was THERE), while fallible, is more credible than "Tommy thinks it's somebody else".

Further attempts to insist you are correct with no actual evidence will be ignored.

Offline Thomas Graves

The identification that Westbrook made of herself (who, as I keep reminding you, was THERE), while fallible, is more credible than "Tommy thinks it's somebody else".

Further attempts to insist you are correct with no actual evidence will be ignored.

Dear Iacoletti,

Please don't run away, now, foolishly believing that you've "won," and that it's "set in concrete" that Karen Westbrook Scranton was right in "identifying" herself and her friend and colleague, "Gloria Calvert" [sic], in the Zapruder film, from behind, and fifty-four years after-the-fact.

You haven't even answered any of my questions, yet.

For example, if the three gals near the Stemmons sign weren't self-described Amercan Indian Stella Mae Jacob and her two colleagues from the Texas School Book Company, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, where, then, were they during the motorcade?

Their FBI statements, all of which were probably written from a verbal "template" one of them had created in making her own statement to the FBI, have them situated exactly where Westbrook's "probably Carol Reed, Gloria Calvert [sic], and me, Karen Westbrook!" group was, standing, i.e., on the curb and about 50 yards down (from the TSBD) towards the Stemmons Expressway Underpass, but incorrectly "placed"on the south side of the street, as can be readily verified by looking at the photos and films and realizing that there was no trio of women standing near the Babuska Lady, or Hill and Moorman, or anywhere else, on the south side of Elm Street.

--  MWT  ;)

Thank you for finally admitting, though, that Westbrook was fallible in her "identifications," especially seein' as how she made them fifty-four years after-the-fact ... and from behind.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:52:29 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Everybody's fallible - even you (though you'll never admit it).

I've answered your questions repeatedly, you just don't like the answers.  Which is why it's futile to engage in your broken record shtick.