Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio  (Read 20403 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2019, 07:40:28 AM »
Advertisement
Huh? it's not our problem?

You said that the videos that you have seen are different to other Darnell videos, post the videos that you have seen and then we can discuss why the videos are of a differing quality, your claim your proof!
In fact how dare you make some noob claim based on nothing but your memories and then demand that we prove your fantasies?

Btw why can't you post a video, surely an internet expert who keeps making technical claims can accomplish the much lesser technical challenge of posting a video? Hehehe!

JohnM

Come on John. We have both been around this subject long enough to know what is out there. If You had  the video, or knew of its' whereabouts,  you would have jammed it down my throat Immediately. Thanks for verifying what we both know is true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2019, 07:40:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2019, 07:41:53 AM »
What do you think that Darnell kept in his bag?
JohnM

His lunch ;)

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2019, 07:44:21 AM »
After looking at some actual photos from the day and cross referencing this with the actual videos for some clues and this is when I had my Eureka moments.
The running man in the suit would have to be one of the cameramen from the day.
The "cameraman" was running towards where the girls were headed.
The 3 girls were pretty and sad and this creates powerful images.
The Darnell footage shows a shaky cam pan from left to right, which is the direction where the "cameraman" was headed.
If Darnell was stationary the background would be a much smoother pan, it looks like Darnell wasn't really prepared for capturing the girls and the Towner film of the "cameraman" running into position, shows why this would be the case.
I initially asked if the Towner footage was longer we could see the where the scarfed lady was stepping down but that's not necessary because we can clearly see the shadow on the rear of the top step indicating that at least one of the girls was already going down these steps.
In the photo from Dealey Plaza we see that there are two points which require a step down, at these steps or at the footpath but we can see from the relative size of the rear monument and Darnell would have to have a higher vantage point to be able to look down onto the floor inside the monument which simply shows that the girls must be coming down those corresponding top steps.
From Towner we can see that Darnell was in the correct position to capture the 3 women in the right place coming down the right steps.

So in Conclusion on top of the 3 girls being an extremely close match we can position exactly where Darnell was filming from.
It's a Slam Dunk and I would like to see some extraordinary evidence to debunk this Home Run.

Btw the alternate narrative that Darnell just happened to be at those steps in the same position and then captured another 3 people coming down the same stairs who all just happened to match the Towner people is that really a worthy possibility?
There is a time when some people should just admit defeat and move on, just sayin.

JohnM

You continue attempting to avoid addressing WHY there is such a disparity in the Darnell snippets vs the clarity of 3 Ladies footage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2019, 07:44:21 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2019, 08:06:05 AM »
I can't prove this is Jimmy but I've not heard anyone doubt it yet, anyway on the left, newspaper or perhaps motorcade schedule in his right jacket pocket, no sign of a shoulder strap and none in Hughes either unless I'm mistakener(haven't checked I just don't remember seeing one).

Same pocket has something white near it in Towner.

The Sitzman being interviewed footage by the shelter was credited to Jimmy by Trask himself, why IDK but could be part guesswork, in that regard, I guess Mack let him view some under the counter stuff from time to time.
I also guess that what Sitzman's told the reporter or cop garnered Jimmy's attention and that of some girls nearby, that's what upset "Holt" again and off she went with Jimmy in tow.
Darnell wasn't shooting random scenes, he was doing reaction work, like with the Newman fist pounding, how long do you think Bill was hitting his fist on the ground? 5 seconds?  Try it yourself, five hits seems about right, well, Jimmy caught it, that is a great point and shoot catch,  that's what he was trained to do and waiting for, something, anything.  98% of his footage seems to be reaction shots.  The one under the spotlight here has his DNA all over it.  It's OJ at Bundy.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2019, 04:32:26 PM »
I can't prove this is Jimmy but I've not heard anyone doubt it yet, anyway on the left, newspaper or perhaps motorcade schedule in his right jacket pocket, no sign of a shoulder strap and none in Hughes either unless I'm mistakener(haven't checked I just don't remember seeing one).

Same pocket has something white near it in Towner.

The Sitzman being interviewed footage by the shelter was credited to Jimmy by Trask himself, why IDK but could be part guesswork, in that regard, I guess Mack let him view some under the counter stuff from time to time.
I also guess that what Sitzman's told the reporter or cop garnered Jimmy's attention and that of some girls nearby, that's what upset "Holt" again and off she went with Jimmy in tow.
Darnell wasn't shooting random scenes, he was doing reaction work, like with the Newman fist pounding, how long do you think Bill was hitting his fist on the ground? 5 seconds?  Try it yourself, five hits seems about right, well, Jimmy caught it, that is a great point and shoot catch,  that's what he was trained to do and waiting for, something, anything.  98% of his footage seems to be reaction shots.  The one under the spotlight here has his DNA all over it.  It's OJ at Bundy.

The seating schematic I have seen for Camera Car #3 shows Darnell sitting on the extreme Driver's Side of the rear seat. The camera guy shown above is seated on the Passenger/Shotgun Side of the back seat. Again, if someone has an explanation regarding the detail difference between: (1) the Mediocre Definition of the Darnell footage showing Bill Newman pounding the ground, and (2) the Clear Definition of the 3 Ladies, I would be interested in hearing that story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2019, 04:32:26 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2019, 05:14:59 PM »
     You previously stated that the Darnell images were taken from a "TV Screen". Your validation for this is "looking closely". This would therefore make what you previously stated as being a Fact = Nothing more than Your Opinion. Once again, you have attempted to pass off Your Opinion as being Fact.  BS:

Storing,

Do you agree that the three women in "Darnell" are the same three women we can see walking across the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, and who were also "captured" in the Zapruder film as they stood "next to" the Stemmons sign?

-- MWT  ;)

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2019, 07:37:37 PM »
Is that the one that Storing is claiming is suspiciously "blurry"?

-- MWT  ;)

The Clear 3 Ladies footage above looks Nothing like ALL of the blurry footage credited to Darnell. Night and Day by comparison.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:40:10 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2019, 07:37:37 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »
The 3 Ladies Film stands out is for the simple reason that it was: (1) filmed by a Different Cameraman [than James Darnell], (2) using Different Film [than what James Darnell was using in the camera that he used to film the three ladies], (3) in a Different Camera [than James Darnell had with him]. It might be ground breaking to know Who this currently Unknown Cameraman/Assassination Eyewitness was.

Other than James Darnell, there was no cameraman who filmed "The Three Ladies" (Jacob, Holt and Simmons) after the assassination, Ralph I mean Royell.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:15:01 PM by Thomas Graves »