Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez  (Read 13088 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2019, 04:39:50 AM »
Advertisement
Here's an interesting 17-page HSCA document on the mysterious Tampa (home of Fidel Castro's buddy, Santo Trafficante) FPCC member Gilberto Policarpo Lopez ...

... which wasn't released until 2017. 

Hmmm

Page 11 is missing, but two footnotes (65 and 66) that were on it are listed in the appendix, so maybe some information can be gleaned from the 1977 CIA Task Force Report that fn #66 refers to ...

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/180-10147-10165.pdf

Fwiw, it's interesting that Policarpo Lopez was classified 4-F by the U.S. Army in 1962, but not for epileptic seizures -- for poor English. (See footnote #49)

(If we're to believe his wife, the poor guy's seizures didn't begin until early 1963, but didn't prevent him from doing construction work in June...)

-- MWT   ;)

Edit:  His daughter told me today (7/27/19) in an email that he is a very mean and violent man still today, that his family knew that he had lived in Tampa and "Keys," that he'd "been to Laredo, Mexico," that he had been to Communist meetings, that at one point he wanted to go fight in a war in Africa, that he was always very healthy and fit and has never taken medicine for epileptic seizures or anything else.

She also says he often claimed that he was very good at faking epileptic seizures because he didn't want to be drafted into the military, and that he spoke about being "the only passenger on a cargo plane" once, but that he didn't elaborate on the subject.

She says before they left Cuba in 1990 to come to the U.S., three Cuban Intelligence men in black suits came to their apartment to warn them that if he returned to the U.S. he'd be arrested by the U.S. authorities in connection with the JFK assassination.

"He has always said he did not do it but he was always a man who did not talk about anything of his past, not even his childhood. We didn’t even know he had taken his mother, my grandmother’s US citizenship, when we were little. My mom found documents by chance one day."

"He is to the day a very mean and violent man so it would not surprise me if he did but he has never said. I mentioned [in an earlier email] that he said he was the only one in the cargo plane but don’t know why he told us."

And from one of her posts on this thread earlier today:

"He resides in Miami now. He said he left to Havana [from Mexico City?] illegally in a 'cargo plane.'"

Douglas Caddy posted this newspaper article today at the EF:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/24/the-cuban-expat-who-may-have-helped-lee-harvey-oswald-assassinate-jfk/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR2wRw48el57Iv9jVVhLHE-xp4WeZPM3gYkCURfJ1qE6JjNiMJSvzV21LfE

--  MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2019, 04:39:50 AM »

Offline Lisbette Lundgren

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2019, 12:43:04 PM »
I was trying to find the book but I cannot find it. I remember his version was in Spanish. May I had the wrong author.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2019, 10:57:30 PM »
I was trying to find the book but I cannot find it. I remember his version was in Spanish. May I had the wrong author.

Thanks for the feedback, Lisbette.

Have you seen this National Enquirer article, yet?

I believe there are several misstatments and misconceptions in it.

For example, on a "philosophical" level, I believe it was clearly shown in The lost Bullet that the fatal head shot came from the rear -- the mist consisting of blood and bits of JFK's brain can be seen going forward in the scanned and digitally-enhanced Orville Nix (iirc) film when viewed in slow motion.

https://www.pressreader.com/

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:02:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2019, 10:57:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2019, 02:58:46 AM »
It must have gotten lost in all of your inane references to Bermuda shorts.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2019, 03:34:36 AM »
It must have gotten lost in all of your inane references to Bermuda shorts.

Iacoletti,

Wasn't it you who posted a photo, on another thread, of five or six really cute dudes wearing 'em in you vain effort to show that the three people wearing skirts and calf-length raincoats over dresses on the Pergola Patio in Towner might actually be men?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:35:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2019, 03:34:36 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2019, 03:45:13 AM »
No, that was the thing you made up to be sarcastic and obnoxious.

It’s amusing though that William is repetitively harping on you the way you repetitively harp on others. Taste of your own medicine.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:47:48 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2019, 03:57:55 AM »
No, that was the thing you made up to be sarcastic and obnoxious.

Iacoletti,

Are you saying it was I who posted that GQ (or whatever) photo of those Bermuda shorts-wearing dudes?

To "prove" that the three people with bare lower legs on the Pergola Patio in Towner could be men?

And the photo of the guy wearing Bermuda shorts in the snow to "prove" that it wasn't really unusual for guys to be wearing them on a cool and blustery day ... in late November in conservative 1963 Dallas? 

It was I who did that?

Question: Have you always been a teller of non-truths?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:36:13 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2019, 03:57:55 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »
Have the Russkies landed yet?