Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: How we tricked the world into thinking meat was bad  (Read 194 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: How we tricked the world into thinking meat was bad
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 06:43:07 PM »
Hi Tim

Processed, factory raised meats are still bad, So is browning them and cooking them over barbecues

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 10:31:53 PM »
Hi Tim

Processed, factory raised meats are still bad, So is browning them and cooking them over barbecues

Matt, I'm not entirely convinced that processed meat is bad for us. Although, I do keep my intake of it to a minimum. Just bacon and Kolbassa. As far as factory raised meats go, it really depends on what you mean by factory. Chickens are mostly raised in factories but cattle are not. I eat very little chicken. Actually, rarely. I eat mostly beef, and lot of it is raised locally. I do eat bacon once a week. I also eat Lamb a couple of times a month. If it wasn't so expensive I'd eat a lot more of it. Although, Lamb liver is quite cheap. I had some of that the other day. I also eat a lot of salmon and mollusks. Browning meat is safe , as is cooking over barbecues as long as you avoid charring the meat.

Online Denis Pointing

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 03:16:49 PM »
Hi Tim

cooking them over barbecues

Yeah, I guess that's why all those cavemen died off.  :D :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 03:17:17 PM by Denis Pointing »

Mobile View