Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 8548 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2019, 01:40:10 AM »
Nice post James Hackerott  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2019, 01:40:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2019, 09:07:04 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice post James Hackerott  Thumb1:

Thanks, Robin!

PS  -- Do you agree with me that the three people on the Pergola Patio are:

1) gasp ...Women?

2) And ... gasp ...that they are the same three women whom Karen Westbrook, in 2017, "identified" in the Zapruder film as "probably Carol Reed, Gloria Cavery, and me, Karen Westbrook!"?

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:11:15 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2019, 03:00:24 PM »

The end game is being avoided here...If Unger finally admits the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob then that means Tall Woman is Calvery...

That means responsible researchers then have to determine and also equally admit Calvery is at the steps in Darnell...The timing of this then forces the context of Buell Frazier's locating of Stanton via Calvery and her arrival at the steps...There is no doubt that the time period Frazier spoke of when he described speaking to Stanton and staring at her for the longest time is the same time period seen in Darnell...This in turn leaves no doubt that Frazier is looking at and facing Stanton when he is seen facing Prayer Man in Darnell...

If you are going to admit evidence admit it all...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2019, 03:00:24 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2019, 03:12:57 PM »

Could someone have Iacoletti-defending Moricet tell us the source of that 3 Women clip...Or is the research world a pack of ninnies looking to uphold grudges over good research?...

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2019, 04:42:42 PM »
Could someone have Iacoletti-defending Moricet tell us the source of that 3 Women clip...Or is the research world a pack of ninnies looking to uphold grudges over good research?...

Doyle,

Denis has already stated that he agrees with us that "The Trio" near the Stemmons sign in Zapruder (and walking across the Pergola Patio in Towner and in Darnell) is comprised of Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, so how is that Iacoletti-supporting on Denis' part?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:45:10 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2019, 04:42:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2019, 06:30:28 PM »
Doyle,

Denis has already stated that he agrees with us that "The Trio" near the Stemmons sign in Zapruder (and walking across the Pergola Patio in Towner and in Darnell) is comprised of Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, so how is that Iacoletti-supporting on Denis' part?

-- MWT  ;)

Because when I posted that Iacoletti was therefore obviously lying on Moricet's page (which he was) instead of making Iacoletti answer the correct evidence Moricet demanded I retract my accusation...Recently Moricet posted over here that the middle woman "IS" Holt...When I posted that therefore I was correct in calling Iacoletti a liar because Moricet agreed with me and confirmed it by doing that Moricet did not answer...

Iacoletti is a welcomed guest on Moricet's Facebook page...I was banned...Moricet kept Iacoletti and banned myself...Moricet did not demand Iacoletti account for his wrong claim and his evasion/denial of the evidence...It is my opinion that moderation should always focus on truth and correct evidence rather than manners...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 06:38:20 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2019, 11:52:07 PM »

Because when I posted that Iacoletti was therefore obviously lying on Moricet's page (which he was) instead of making Iacoletti answer the correct evidence Moricet demanded I retract my accusation...Recently Moricet posted over here that the middle woman "IS" Holt...When I posted that therefore I was correct in calling Iacoletti a liar because Moricet agreed with me and confirmed it by doing that Moricet did not answer...

Iacoletti is a welcomed guest on Moricet's Facebook page...I was banned...Moricet kept Iacoletti and banned myself...Moricet did not demand Iacoletti account for his wrong claim and his evasion/denial of the evidence...It is my opinion that moderation should always focus on truth and correct evidence rather than manners...

Doyle,

Maybe Denis banned you from his FB page because you tend to write ranting, "blame game" posts like the one, above, because he doesn't like your calling another member "a liar," and because he doesn't appreciate your trying to tell him how to do his job.

Just wild guesses on my part ...

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2019, 11:52:07 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2019, 04:59:16 AM »
Doyle,

Maybe Denis banned you from his FB page because you tend to write ranting, "blame game" posts like the one, above, because he doesn't like your calling another member "a liar," and because he doesn't appreciate your trying to tell him how to do his job.

Just wild guesses on my part ...

-- MWT  ;)

Don't pretend you don't know what the issue is Thomas...

Iacoletti specializes in naysaying denial against the facts...It figures you would defend him over me...

Moricet banned me because he had to make a choice between credibility and numbers...If his "job" involves stocking his site with the same illiterates you yourself cited who just have an animus for me he's doing a good job...Don't give me that blame game stuff...You know exactly what I'm talking about and the issue is right or wrong and Dennis chose wrong because he didn't know how to moderate "right"...You're not seriously defending the posters he kept?...What's next?...Defending Kamp?...

At some point when your oversight results in your site being populated by dummies and deniers like Moricet's (and the other forum) then you bear responsibility...In my opinion rather than bear responsibility, Moricet, like the others, took the dishonest and cowardly way out and kept those who ignore the good evidence...We both know the Prayer Man mob has seriously corrupted JFK research and the sites that examine it...Iacoletti does not provide the rare and unique photo evidence I did at Moricet's and only provides contrarian noise...In my opinion Moricet is quite foolish for keeping the obviously less credible member of the two...

Let me know when you get around to admitting the man on the steps is Molina...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:24:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2019, 04:59:16 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2019, 04:31:56 PM »

Don't pretend you don't know what the issue is Thomas...

Iacoletti specializes in naysaying denial against the facts...It figures you would defend him over me...

Moricet banned me because he had to make a choice between credibility and numbers...If his "job" involves stocking his site with the same illiterates you yourself cited who just have an animus for me he's doing a good job...Don't give me that blame game stuff...You know exactly what I'm talking about and the issue is right or wrong and Dennis chose wrong because he didn't know how to moderate "right"...You're not seriously defending the posters he kept?...What's next?...Defending Kamp?...

At some point when your oversight results in your site being populated by dummies and deniers like Moricet's (and the other forum) then you bear responsibility...In my opinion rather than bear responsibility, Moricet, like the others, took the dishonest and cowardly way out and kept those who ignore the good evidence...We both know the Prayer Man mob has seriously corrupted JFK research and the sites that examine it...Iacoletti does not provide the rare and unique photo evidence I did at Moricet's and only provides contrarian noise...In my opinion Moricet is quite foolish for keeping the obviously less credible member of the two...

Let me know when you get around to admitting the man on the steps is Molina...

With each attempt You make to defend yourself, (and they are Numerous), the more Obvious it becomes why You were booted. Denis furthered the Discussion by placing You inside a "Cone Of Silence". It is Difficult if not Impossible to discuss an issue with someone that does their research at The Jerk Store.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2019, 04:58:43 PM »
      With each attempt You make to defend yourself, (and they are Numerous), the more Obvious it becomes why You were booted. Denis furthered the Discussion by placing You inside a "Cone Of Silence". It is Difficult if not Impossible to discuss an issue with someone that does their research at The Jerk Store.

Thanks for proving my point...You focus on the ad hom while ignoring the accurate claim that I provide rare photos and content that seriously advances the evidence...The fact you ignore that Iacoletti offers nothing but disingenuous noise while my good evidence is now silenced only proves what I was saying...People are organizing in an anti-intellectual, primitive mob way against me because they were burned by my correct evidence that I rightly refused to back off of...

Let's take this thread for instance...Iacoletti is the offender and is the main violator because he is in uncredible contempt of the fact we have reasonably proven the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...They are, and that is a fact...Even Moricet made the definite claim that the middle woman "IS" Holt...So Moricet agrees with me but ends up rewarding Iacoletti who never has to answer for his wrongdoing...That doesn't make sense but it relieves Moricet from having to scrutinize content so he solves his problem by the less than honest but easiest way...

You yourself have hijacked the thread in to a silly sidebar over who filmed the 3 Women...It was obviously Darnell since we can see him running to catch up to the 3 Women and there is no one else who is in view who could possibly reach the 3 Women in time in Towner...It has to be Darnell and you have never credibly answered the fact MSNBC broadcast the clip of the 3 Women because they had access to the original Darnell film at the NBC archives...You continue to avoid this bigger picture and returning to your faulty internal logic...I'm sure if you seek petty smearing over good evidence you'll find the words and justification but in reality I'm not leading the JFK internet in the subject of Prayer Man for no reason and responsible researchers will admit that once we prove the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob that therefore Tall Woman is Calvery, which in turn means Frazier has identified Stanton as Prayer Man...Kamp is dishonestly trying to divert to his Malcolm Blunt material but he doesn't have the honesty or decency to admit he was wrong on backing Westbrook's claim that Holt was Calvery...Kamp said if he saw anything that made him change his mind he would - but he lied and is now staying quiet in reaction to this thread...Pays to have a bully moderator backing you I guess...   
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:47:19 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2019, 04:58:43 PM »

Mobile View