Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 13690 times)

Offline James Hackerott

More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« on: April 15, 2019, 03:31:51 AM »
This scene is burned in my mind as representing the three women Stella Jacob, Karen Holt and Sharon Simmons. The following animation frame count was thinned by about 75% to manage size while still capturing the action which lasts almost 4 seconds in real time. This scene follows the frames included in Denis Morissette's Darnell compilation showing the women while still on the pergola patio, which after duplicate frames are removed lasts a little more than 1.4 seconds.

The women have now left the pergola patio and are on the grass still walking eastward. Off camera to the right there seems to be one or more people interacting with the women. Sharon points with her left hand's index finger over her right shoulder ? perhaps indicating where they stood during the shooting. Karen displays her horror of the event while raising her open right hand to her chest as if to punctuate what she is saying. Stella is more animated yet, boldly splaying her hands while rolling her eyes skyward, seemingly with a slight grin grimace on her face.

While a little  hard to detect in the very late frames, Darnell and the women stop walking but the women continue to interact with those hidden figures out of frame. Are they being interviewed by reporters or law enforcement? Obviously, I don't know, but at some point Jacob, Holt and Simmons talked with Deputy C.L. ?Lummie? Lewis of the Dallas County Sheriff's Department. In his supplemental investigation report November 23, 1963 he specifically wrote on page 1 that he talked with these three women.

James
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:57:48 AM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: April 15, 2019, 03:31:51 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 05:01:11 AM »
This scene is burned in my mind as representing the three women Stella Jacob, Karen [sic] Holt and Sharon Simmons. The following animation frame count was thinned by about 75% to manage size while still capturing the action which lasts almost 4 seconds in real time. This scene follows the frames included in Denis Morissette's Darnell compilation showing the women while still on the pergola patio, which after duplicate frames are removed lasts a little more than 1.4 seconds.

The women have now left the pergola patio and are on the grass still walking eastward. Off camera to the right there seems to be one or more people interacting with the women. Sharon points with her left hand's index finger over her right shoulder ? perhaps indicating where they stood during the shooting. Karen displays her horror of the event while raising her open right hand to her chest as if to punctuate what she is saying. Stella is more animated yet, boldly splaying her hands while rolling her eyes skyward, seemingly with a slight grin on her face.

While a little  hard to detect in the very late frames, Darnell and the women stop walking but the women continue to interact with those hidden figures out of frame. Are they being interviewed by reporters or law enforcement? Obviously, I don't know, but at some point Jacob, Holt and Simmons talked with Deputy C.L. ?Lummie? Lewis of the Dallas County Sheriff's Department. In his supplemental investigation report November 23, 1963 he specifically wrote on page 1 that he talked with these three women.

James

Great post, James.

I'd never seen that clip or that document before.

It makes sense that Lummie would have been talking with them or at least listening to them there.

They were well off the Pergola Patio at the time.

Looks as though Jacob has a scarf around her neck and that she is somewhat "bucktoothed".

Two men pass from left to right behind them. I wonder who they were, and whether or not they were caught in any "time stamped" photographic images around the Grassy Knoll after the assassination?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:30:17 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 06:01:22 AM »

Behold, I give you (from left to right) Westbrook's "Probably Carol Reed, Definitely Gloria Calvery, and Me, Karen Westbrook!"

LOL

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:32:49 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 06:01:22 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 06:05:15 AM »
Jacob, Holt, and Simmons beyond a doubt - no doubt what so ever...

I have Holt's e-mail address...I wonder if I could get this to her?

No apology or retraction from The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger...

"Hopeless"...

Let's get a word from Iacoletti about the timing of these obviously strolling women well after ALL the evidence has proven beyond a doubt that this is too far after the shots to be Calvery who ran back to the steps shouting and crying...Answer this specifically Iacoletti and show us a good example of the honest precision you demand...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:07:41 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:11:38 AM »
Behold, I give you (from left to right) Westbrook's "Probably Carol Reed, Definitely Gloria Calvery, and Me, Karen Westbrook!"

Nope. Westbrook didn?t look at the Darnell footage. Try again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:11:38 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 04:13:21 AM »
Jacob, Holt, and Simmons beyond a doubt - no doubt what so ever...

I have Holt's e-mail address...I wonder if I could get this to her?

No apology or retraction from The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger...

"Hopeless"...

Let's get a word from Iacoletti about the timing of these obviously strolling women well after ALL the evidence has proven beyond a doubt that this is too far after the shots to be Calvery who ran back to the steps shouting and crying...Answer this specifically Iacoletti and show us a good example of the honest precision you demand...

Again, Mr. Clueless, nobody is claiming that Calvery is one of the Darnell women.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 06:13:03 AM »
Again, Mr. Clueless, nobody is claiming that Calvery is one of the Darnell women.

No, Iacoletti.  You and Westbrook are claiming that Calvery is one of the Darnell gals, but you evidently don't realize it.

The three gals in Towner and the three gals in Darnell are the same people, and they are also visible in Zapruder "by" the Stemmons Sign.  Simmons is the one wearing the blue headscarf, Holt is the one with the strawberry-blond hair, and Jacob is the one with the poofed-up black hair, the dark complexion (as can be seen in Z-60, etc), and the off-white skirt and dark brown jacket.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:38:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 06:13:03 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 06:20:52 AM »

A very slippery statement designed to get you out of answering what this shows...What you are saying there is absolutely false and it can be correctly said that Westbrook is claiming that the middle woman (Holt) is Calvery...

I don't believe that you can't see the blue scarf on the woman in Towner...I also don't believe you can't see the brown jacket and white skirt on Jacob in both Zapruder and Towner...Every single other participant in this thread can see them and Duncan refuses to give a ruling...By normal standards this proves that the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner which in fact proves that Westbrook is saying Holt in this new video is Calvery...If you bother to recall correctly that's what this whole debate was about in the first place...

Your replies are evasive and noticeably avoid responding to the evidence...You're denying proven evidence...You are the only person saying the 3 Women are not the same in the photographs...

When Ray Mitcham was cornered by the facts he tried a similar cop-out saying he never said Prayer Man was Oswald...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:07:36 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 06:20:52 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »
No, Iacoletti.  You and Westbrook are claiming that Calvery is one of the Darnell gals, but you evidently don't realize it.

The three gals in Towner and the three gals in Darnell are the same people,

Says you.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »
A very slippery statement designed to get you out of answering what this shows...What you are saying there is absolutely false and it can be correctly said that Westbrook is claiming that the middle woman (Holt) is Calvery...

I don't know what Westbrook interview you think you saw, but in the one I watched, the Darnell clip wasn't shown or discussed at all.

I don't believe that you can't see the blue scarf on the woman in Towner...I also don't believe you can't see the brown jacket and white skirt on Jacob in both Zapruder and Towner...

I know that your opinion, but that's all it is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »

Mobile View