Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mary Bledsoe's reading her testimony from a cue card and makes a small omission.  (Read 4728 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
My analysis is based on a more accurate Bledsoe statement, given the fact that Rachel had yet to be born:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
Bledsoe: And then we got inside the house and he had a thing where this---pictures of his wife and baby, and he said he was in the Marine Corps, and I tried to be nice.

a more accurate Bledsoe statement

If Bledsoe gave "more accurate" statements, she also must have given less accurate statements, right?

Wait? Doesn't that, by definition, make her an unreliable witness?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

My analysis is based on a more accurate Bledsoe statement, given the fact that Rachel had yet to be born:
Bledsoe: And then we got inside the house and he had a thing where this---pictures of his wife and baby, and he said he was in the Marine Corps, and I tried to be nice.

Chapman, who is your intended audience? Mrs. Bledsoe's first cousin Jake Germany, Jr. was first cousin of notorious  Dallas / Las Vegas enforcer and
alleged hit man Russell Douglas Matthews, associated with Jack Ruby through organized crime activity.

Dallas SAIC Sorrels had current access to SS protective research in the wake of recent, fatal presidential visit to Dallas. Consider that he had
access to much of the following detail....but not only permitted Mrs. Bledsoe to testify, anyway. In fact, he encouraged her!

?...
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I thought, "Well, he is gone," and forgot it.
Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.
Mr. BALL - When did you make those notes?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them?
Miss DOUTHIT - When Mr. Sorrels and I were talking about her going to Washington, he made the suggestion that she put all the things down on paper because she might forget something, and I said, "Mary, you put everything on a piece of paper so that you can remember it and you won't forget anything, you know, what happened," and that's when she started making notes.
Mr. BALL - You have made the notes in the last week?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Miss DOUTHIT - At my suggestion and Mr. Sorrels.
Mr. BALL - You didn't make any notes during the week he was there?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; I didn't pay any attention to him. ?.

Her father, Dr. John W Germany, married the first cousin of Mary Bledsoe's ex, 24 years Dr. Germany's junior.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/132359761/icie-elizabeth-germany
Icie Elizabeth Bledsoe Germany born 12 Aug,, 1892

Mary as a witness is confused, unpersuasive exactly where you discern clear meaning?

?Mr. JENNER - And--when and if he obtained employment?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - And so, that give me a lead, something to talk about, and I said, "Well, what kind of work do you do? "Oh, I do electronics," he said, and I said, "Well, there is some good jobs because you are young, and you can get a good job a young man like you."
And then went on. Then something about him being in the Marines, and I said, "Well, that is wonderful. My son was in the Navy." And talking about him, you know, just getting to know him, and--but, "here is a picture of my wife, and picture of the girl, and the baby." And I said, "Oh, she has got a baby, hasn't she?" And he said, "Yes."
And everything he said, I had to pull it out of him to talk about something for him to say what it was.
Mr. JENNER - But, he volunteered the picture of his wife and child?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; he did that. Showed me that picture.
Mr. JENNER - Was that an ordinary snapshot picture? ...

https://lists.rootsweb.com/hyperkitty/list/tn-chestnutridgecousins@rootsweb.com/thread/31425012/

28. James Eulys BLEDSOE (Marion Fletcher, John Wiseman, Aaron,
Jacob, Aaron, Abraham, George) was born on 23 Sep 1891 in Petersburg,
Lincoln Co., TN. He died on 20 Feb 1993 in El Paso, TX.

He was slim, 5'll" tall, and elegant with auburn hair and green
eyes. He moved from TN with his family to TX
around 1910. He divorced his first wife because while he travelled
in his job for Southern Pacific Railroad, she
played around and got pregnant. He gave the child his name, but the
marriage was over. Died of a stroke.

?I married then when I was 17, and then I moved around quite a little while I was married, but-and then my husband and I, we had trouble, and I divorced him in-oh, about in 1925, and I raised my two children by myself, and I have been in the place where I live 24 years, and over on the back, I was--I have been here 43 years in the neighborhood, and I raised both of my boys, and they are grown. ?.

James married (1) Mary Esther GERMANY on 7 Oct 1913. The marriage
ended in divorce.Mary was born in 1896 in Chatfield, TX.

They had the following children:

+ 42 M i. James Eulys "Dick" BLEDSOE Jr. was born on
28 Aug 1914. He died about 1980.
43 M ii. Porter BLEDSOE was born about 1925.

He is a child of another man, not James Eulys BLEDSOE.

James married (2) Neta Luceale THOMASON on 23 Sep 1933. Neta was
born on 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM. She died ?.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:29:02 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Bill Chapman

Chapman, who is your intended audience? Mrs. Bledsoe's first cousin Jake Germany, Jr. was first cousin of notorious  Dallas / Las Vegas enforcer and
alleged hit man Russell Douglas Matthews, associated with Jack Ruby through organized crime activity.

Dallas SAIC Sorrels had current access to SS protective research in the wake of recent, fatal presidential visit to Dallas. Consider that he had
access to much of the following detail....but not only permitted Mrs. Bledsoe to testify, anyway. In fact, he encouraged her!

Her father, Dr. John W Germany, married the first cousin of Mary Bledsoe's ex, 24 years Dr. Germany's junior.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/132359761/icie-elizabeth-germany
Icie Elizabeth Bledsoe Germany born 12 Aug,, 1892

Mary as a witness is confused, unpersuasive exactly where you discern clear meaning?

James married (1) Mary Esther GERMANY on 7 Oct 1913. The marriage
ended in divorce.Mary was born in 1896 in Chatfield, TX.

They had the following children:

+ 42 M i. James Eulys "Dick" BLEDSOE Jr. was born on
28 Aug 1914. He died about 1980.
43 M ii. Porter BLEDSOE was born about 1925.

He is a child of another man, not James Eulys BLEDSOE.

James married (2) Neta Luceale THOMASON on 23 Sep 1933. Neta was
born on 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM. She died ?.

My intended audience is John I. Why are you wasting bandwidth when in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus (affidavit)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:35:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Louis Earl

"The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus."

Where is Murphy Street? 

Online Martin Weidmann

My intended audience is John I. Why are you wasting bandwidth when in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus (affidavit)

in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus

That's only a "fact" when you believe and rely on an unreliable witness.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

@Newbies: (Psst... she saw Oswald on the bus)

There is no evidence in the 26 volumes that supports the claim that LHO stayed at Bledsoe's boarding house. If you disagree then cite it.

There is a document that could show that either LHO or a double did stay there, but it would also show that he would have known Jack Ruby too since it shows he was fighting with him on October 11, 1963.

Offline John Iacoletti

How does that change the fact that Bledsoe claimed to see a picture of his baby (not June) before she was born?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Walton

Bill Chapman is a biased researcher. I've called him out on it time and again here.

And yes, Bill, it *does* make a difference when you're biased.