Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Common Ground?  (Read 18531 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Common Ground?
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2019, 07:19:39 AM »
Advertisement
I don?t run from debating Weidmann.  He?s not interesting enough to debate.  He?s boring, nor do I read many of his comments. I provided enough evidence in this case when I first joined 10-12 years ago.  Unfortunately, you kooks are still debating the same old crap long ago discarded by serious researchers. No fun there. Advance the case. You cannot even do that. Iacoletti, you?re such a cliche?. I insult nobody. Kooks insult EVERYBODY by continuing to discuss the very same garbage year after year, decade after decade.  What?s it get you?  THINK before you answer.  Be introspective. At this point for me, understanding the mentality and  psychology of why you believe your crap with NOTHING new in decades is more interesting in a case solved long ago. That?s the point, you have NO hard nor credible evidence for your positions. It?s frustrating you people to death.

You talk about boring, no fun, etc. yet you just used "I" 4 times in one line. You are above it all, you provided all the evidence in 10-12 years?  Really? Maybe your work is done.  Can you do anything besides repeating your standard self-aggrandizing posts?  Soapbox champion. Who cares?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2019, 07:19:39 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2019, 01:26:45 AM »

You talk about boring, no fun, etc. yet you just used "I" 4 times in one line. You are above it all, you provided all the evidence in 10-12 years?  Really? Maybe your work is done.  Can you do anything besides repeating your standard self-aggrandizing posts?  Soapbox champion. Who cares?

You are above it all, you provided all the evidence in 10-12 years?  Really?

Yes, that's exactly what he thinks. A clown feeling superior than others is still only just a clown with a delusion.

Can you do anything besides repeating your standard self-aggrandizing posts? 

No he can't.

Soapbox champion. Who cares?

Exactly right

While running away from it as fast as he can, the weasel calling himself May says I am "not interesting enough" to debate, yet at the same time he claims he does not read many of my comments. How in the world would he know that I am "not interesting enough" when he doesn't read most of what I write?

May's claim is just as wacky as his pathetic claim that he does not want to discuss old evidence whilst at the same time wanting to debate exactly that with Rob Caprio. He is full of crap. His obsession with Rob Caprio is comical and sick at the same time.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:49:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »