Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 1870 times)

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
linguistic forensics --I went and looked that one up...

That's just a phrase that Doyle made up to try to justify his made-up crap.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:37:24 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2019, 04:59:39 AM »
I proposed that there was an Oswald impersonator ..not another "Oswald'' per se'. I've posted this in several other threads.
Lee Oswald's family members need not have known about the fake.Nowhere have I stated said claims. Tracy supports the official report...I urge one and all to read through my posts that demonstrate Oswald was set up.

What's the difference between "an Oswald impersonator," and "another 'Oswald' per se"?

-- MWT  :)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 03:14:46 PM »
I proposed that there was an Oswald impersonator ..not another "Oswald'' per se'. I've posted this in several other threads.
Lee Oswald's family members need not have known about the fake.Nowhere have I stated said claims. Tracy supports the official report...I urge one and all to read through my posts that demonstrate Oswald was set up.
Again: Tracy has addressed here the claims made by Veciana. Specifically that his control officer (if there was one) was CIA officer David Atlee Phillips and that, most important, he saw Phillips with Oswald. That's the topic.

Then you criticize him - in his posts on Veciana - for not proving "the CIA" was involved, for not proving that Dulles was involved. Even though his specific topic was VECIANA and not Dulles or "the CIA."

I have no idea what your posts "demonstrating" that Oswald was set up has to do with Tracy's look into Veciana's claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 03:14:46 PM »

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 07:47:08 PM »
I have no idea what your posts "demonstrating" that Oswald was set up has to do with Tracy's look into Veciana's claims.
Take a look at the title of the topic here and we will see that we are drifting away from that.
My main criticism is that independent researcher/investigators who support the official story are praised and heralded as truth bringers and setting the record straight. At best some of their ideas are inconclusive from what I see. Those who question the official story are ridiculed and looked upon as heretics or even less. There is something twisted about this. Those who do not agree demonstrate my point. I'm done with this thread and will return with more specific questions.
I started a sincere thread ..'Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?' and see who came along and hijacked and muddled it up with silly unrelated videos  ...the usual suspects.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »
Take a look at the title of the topic here and we will see that we are drifting away from that.
My main criticism is that independent researcher/investigators who support the official story are praised and heralded as truth bringers and setting the record straight. At best some of their ideas are inconclusive from what I see. Those who question the official story are ridiculed and looked upon as heretics or even less. There is something twisted about this. Those who do not agree demonstrate my point. I'm done with this thread and will return with more specific questions.
I started a sincere thread ..'Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?' and see who came along and hijacked and muddled it up with silly unrelated videos  ...the usual suspects.

It could be a case of where one is standing I guess, but I don't share your experience. For example, I read that Morley has over 2 million hits, while I have 25K. Now granted, he has more content than I do, but still...

My interest is in taking claims that are established or have not been challenged, as was the case with Veciana, and seeing what is there. When I went to the primary documents, they didn't say what Fonzi said they did. But no one had looked into it. Now, Newman is looking at it and the criticism is from both sides. H&L was a little different as there were critics on both sides right away. Anyway, I'll be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »

Mobile View