Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Parkland Press Conference Transcript-Kilduff-1327-B  (Read 35831 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Parkland Press Conference Transcript-Kilduff-1327-B
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 09:43:32 PM »
Advertisement
Did the Parkland Doctors ever say there was an entrance wound in the right temple?

Did Kilduff ever say who told him that JFK was struck in the right temple or that the shots came from behind?

Did the Parkland Doctors ever say there was an entrance wound in the right temple?

If they did, you would simply say they were mistaken, right?

It's not like you believe them when they described the wound at the back of the head, right?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:21:49 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 09:43:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »

Did Kilduff ever say who told him that JFK was struck in the right temple or that the shots came from behind?

Can't you read??....  If Kilduff didn't have the information he readily told the reporters that he didn't know....But He DID tell the reporters that JFK was struck in the right temple....  So He must have gotten that info from a reliable source....

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »

It's not like you believe them when the described the wound at the back of the head, right?

Did they?

Some of them described a wound to the back of the head and some did not. In this case as far as I know ( which is why I am asking )  none of them said there was a entrance wound in the right temple. These are the doctors that you and your ilk act like are infallible when they say something that you like.

So again did any doctors report that there was an entrance wound to the right temple?   I would think ( could be wrong and will admit it ) that this actually works against the CK's and they can't see it which is not surprising.

It seems like someone told Kilduff that there was a wound in the right side of the head. That is basically all we can get out of this.  I would not expect Kilduff or anyone else at the scene to understand entrance or exit wounds  so what they say on that is meaningless.  Zapruder also thought the shots came from the right because he saw the right side wound. . All we can take out of it is someone said there was a right side bullet wound.

You are welcome Martin. I was happy to read through the lines and let you know the best way to look at this. Anything else I can help you with?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:13:41 PM by Brian Walker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 10:08:40 PM »

It's not like you believe them when the described the wound at the back of the head, right?

You mean you don't know if they said it or not?
I thought you were interested in examining the evidence..

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 10:25:02 PM »
You mean you don't know if they said it or not?
I thought you were interested in examining the evidence..

Stop thinking. It'll only give you a problem trying to process the information and us a headache.

Btw, am I supposed to know before I examine the evidence? Wouldn't that make me just like you?.... Oh, only the thought of it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:26:41 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 10:25:02 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 11:44:36 PM »
Did they?

Some of them described a wound to the back of the head and some did not. In this case as far as I know ( which is why I am asking )  none of them said there was a entrance wound in the right temple. These are the doctors that you and your ilk act like are infallible when they say something that you like.

So again did any doctors report that there was an entrance wound to the right temple?   I would think ( could be wrong and will admit it ) that this actually works against the CK's and they can't see it which is not surprising.

It seems like someone told Kilduff that there was a wound in the right side of the head. That is basically all we can get out of this.  I would not expect Kilduff or anyone else at the scene to understand entrance or exit wounds  so what they say on that is meaningless.  Zapruder also thought the shots came from the right because he saw the right side wound. . All we can take out of it is someone said there was a right side bullet wound.

You are welcome Martin. I was happy to read through the lines and let you know the best way to look at this. Anything else I can help you with?

Right temple blow-out from a frangible bullet. Pretty hard to miss. So how did Oswald manage that?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:45:47 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 01:12:36 AM »
He was there, Chapman. You were not... you're the one second-guessing.
A result of constantly being up to his eyeballs in straw....     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 01:12:36 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 01:19:53 AM »
If they did, you would simply say they were mistaken, right? It's not like you believe them when they described the wound at the back of the head, right?
There was also a hole in the back of the head. He was shot twice in the head. Where is the evidence?...It was repressed --the brain went missing, am I correct?