Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111993 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A straight line
« Reply #496 on: March 27, 2018, 06:13:56 PM »
Advertisement
Extremely improbable.

That's easy for you to say.  So's the SBT.  What happened to "I only need to show that it is possible"?

It's missing.

That clears it up.  Then so is the bullet that penetrated JFK's back an inch or two.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: March 27, 2018, 06:13:56 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #497 on: March 27, 2018, 06:16:22 PM »
That's easy for you to say.  So's the SBT.  What happened to "I only need to show that it is possible"?

???

That clears it up.  Then so is the bullet that penetrated JFK's back an inch or two.

There never was such a bullet.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #498 on: March 27, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »
???

There never was such a bullet.

Stating an assumption as a fact doesn't actually turn it into a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: March 27, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #499 on: March 27, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
Stating an assumption as a fact doesn't actually turn it into a fact.

Where do you get that there was such a bullet?

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #500 on: March 27, 2018, 09:34:28 PM »
Alice, have you read any books on the assassination? That might be the best way for you to get up to speed on the Assassination and the Tippit murder. Read two actually. One pushing conspiracy, the other not. I'd recommend Jim Marrs' "Crossfire" and Gerald Posner's "Case Closed".

Are there free online PDF's of these books? I don't have the money to buy them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: March 27, 2018, 09:34:28 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #501 on: March 27, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
The case is not closed. Even Hoover said this.

J. Edgar Hoover? As in FBI Director? What did he have to say about it?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #502 on: March 27, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »
Are there free online PDF's of these books? I don't have the money to buy them.

You might try the public library.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: March 27, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #503 on: March 28, 2018, 04:09:38 AM »
That's a lot of Ifs.
You seem to miss the point. Only ONE of the "ifs" needs to be true to negate the SBT. They ALL have to be false in order for the SBT to be possible. And then you would still need convincing evidence that it actually occurred or maybe some convincing proof of a missed shot
Quite a few of your 20+ witnesses are missing one of the three shots from their accounts. They do not account for the real first shot.
??They described what JFK did in response to the first shot. No uncertainty there. Why they would have to count the shots afterward?

Not necessarily. If there was more time between shots one and two than between two and three then that just means that the first shot was earlier than is generally believed.
Since there were at least 5 seconds between JFK's reaction and the head shot, the last two were not "in rapid succession"as described by dozens of witnesses, if there was no shot in between. And in order to make the 1-2 spacing noticeably longer than 2-3 the first shot would have to be well before Zapruder started filming (the Max Holland conjecture). Good luck fitting that to any evidence.
That one is easy. JBC was NOT sitting in the middle of his seat. The ITEK analysis has him as much as 8.6 inches inboard of Kennedy.
That puts Connally's right armpit in front of JFK's midline. Not enough. And that was the maximum range. He could have been 4 inches inboard of the president.
I wasn't aware that the WC came to that conclusion. It's hard to see how they could have, since Kennedy can't be seen in Z223. Kennedy does not show a reaction until between Z225 and Z226.
JFK's hands are seen and they are in the position that many witnesses described him assuming in response to the first shot. They are in a very different position than in z193.