Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 12945 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 09:45:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who added the word "around" to the affidavit?

When Frazier made a change to his affidavit he initialed it....

Mr. BALL. Now, what happened after that, will you tell us in your own words what he did?
Mr. WHALEY. Well, on this which was the 14th trip when I picked up at the Greyhound I marked it 12:30 to 12:45.
Mr. BALL. You say that can be off 15 minutes?
Mr. WHALEY. That can be off either direction.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 09:45:10 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »

JohnM

He said he was sitting there at about 12:30 waiting for a fare.

Nope!....Whaley said the time was 12:30..... Some Mytton like creature has attempted to insert the word "about".

But even if Whaley had said "about 12:30".....  and the time was actually 12:48. he would probably have said that the time was about 12:45 not 12:30...... 

And if the man entered his cab at 12:48 they could not have traveled the route the Liars said they did and arrived at the rooming house in just 12 minutes.   Even the police cars with lights and sirens took twenty minutes to travel from downtown Dallas to Oakcliff.....                       

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:10:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 10:54:33 PM »
Whaley was required o keep a log of his trips.....He said he arrived at the Greyhound bus depot at 12:30.....and wanted to go inside to buy a package of cigarettes but this young man approached and requested his cab.....

Whaley KNEW that he arrived at 12:30.....  Which was the time of the murder.....  The murderer could not have been entering Whaley's cab and murdering JFK at the same time.

Very true

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 11:36:08 PM »
Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?

Of course he was, only a fool would believe otherwise.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 11:46:44 PM »
Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?

Of course he was, only a fool would believe otherwise.

If Lee was the passenger.....What happened to the BLUE  workman's uniform??

Whaley said he man was wearing blue clothing...like a workman's uniform....

Don't be shy Mr Mc Brearty ....answer the question....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 11:46:44 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 12:14:23 PM »
If Lee was the passenger.....What happened to the BLUE  workman's uniform??

Whaley said he man was wearing blue clothing...like a workman's uniform....

Don't be shy Mr Mc Brearty ....answer the question....

While I'm waiting for Mr Mc Breary to gather the courage to answer the question, perhaps Billy Bob will answer the question I asked of him in another thread.... 

I've moved that post into this thread .........

Billy Bob Brown wrote:...

The only thing that is utter nonsense is your belief that there is no chance in hell that Oswald couldn't know, during his thirty minute trek to Oak Cliff, what the authorities had learned about him by that point.

Taking the cab past the rooming house to see if the police were there makes perfect sense.

Taking the cab past the rooming house to see if the police were there makes perfect sense.

So on one hand you're saying that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald decided on the spur of the moment to murder JFK....and he had no accomplices ...He was just a lone nut.    Therefore nobody could have been prepared before hand to stop him from assassinating JFK or intercept him after the murder.....

But in this post you're presenting the idea that the cops did know where he lived and they were prepared to intercept him, and he was concerned that they might be waiting for him to show up at the rooming house less than thirty minutes after the murder.

Do I have that right, Billy Bob?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:11:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 12:36:14 PM »
Walt,

People did not have as much access to time devices in the 60's and often were less precise than people today, who are saturated with time keeping devices (watch, mobile phones, PC's).
12:30 could mean anywhere within 15 mins of that time.

That's silly.....  We've been "on the clock" since we became an industrialized nation.   On the farm the clock was unimportant.....   The sun regulated he work day.....  The work day was sunrise to sunset.....

I understand that you'd like us to believe that Whaley paid no attention to the clock....  But in reality he watched the clock very closely.  He knew EXACTLY how long it took to travel between points in Dallas.   

On a different note....
Bookhout wrote, "Following his departure form the Texas School Book Depository, he boarded a city bus to his residence and obtained a transfer upon departure from the bus. He stated that officers at the time of arresting him took the transfer out of his pocketů.

Question:  How many transfers did Lee have?   The cops removed one from his pocket at the time of his arrest, and they removed another one from his pocket at about 4:00pm when he was booked.....

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »
While I'm waiting for Mr Mc Breary to gather the courage to answer the question, perhaps Billy Bob will answer the question I asked of him in another thread.... 

I've moved that post into this thread .........

Billy Bob Brown weote:...

The only thing that is utter nonsense is your belief that there is no chance in hell that Oswald couldn't know, during his thirty minute trek to Oak Cliff, what the authorities had learned about him by that point.

So on one hand you're saying that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald decided on the spur of the moment to murder JFK....and he had no accomplices ...He was just a lone nut.    Therefore nobody could have been prepared before hand to stop him from assassinating JFK or intercept him after the murder.....

But in this post you're presenting the idea that the cops did know where he lived and they were prepared to intercept him, and he was concerned that they might be waiting for him to show up at the rooming house less than thirty minutes after the murder.

Do I have that right, Billy Bob?

So tell me Billy Bob.... HOW did the arch villain learn that "the authorities had learned about him at that point"

Do you believe that in addition to all of the other magical qualities that have been attributed to Lee Oswald,he had the ability to know what was transpiring ( you imagine was transpiring) back at the TSBD??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 04:36:28 PM »
Being seen by Truly and Baker would have rattled his cage.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »
Being seen by Truly and Baker would have rattled his cage.

And not being arrested. Sure.... :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »