Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25242 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Humor me
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 11:44:39 PM »
Advertisement
You want that to be true. Which is weird. It's genuinely hard to fathom what your motive is - I think of all the people I've seen participating on JFK related forums you are the most rabid 'lone nutter'. To say you passionately believe Oswald is the lone nut would be an understatement. I think even Paul is on the record as having not ruled out completely someone else was involved. The motivation to just defend the theory Oswald acted alone is weird. Unreasonable, even.

You paint a picture of Oswald excitedly salivating at the prospect of shooting JFK dead. But yet, the frothing at the mouth nutcase Oswald, you paint a picture of, instead of shooting JFK at the easiest and most obvious opportunity from Main onto N Houston. He calmly waits until the limo turns onto Elm, misses his first shot ... frantically seeking to kill JFK, Oswald hurries a reload (as the limo gets further away ... 80 yards or so further down Elm), he missed the head shot! again, with increased pressure ratcheting down upon himself Oswald frantically reloading his weapon knowing he's facing very stiff odds to get the opportunity to re-sight on the target and squeeze the trigger *had the SS been doing their job in protecting JFK the limo should have been floored engaging the fast exit gearing* but somehow Oswald manages this task - but only manages to shot JFK in the back. WTF, Oswald get it done! surely someone will take control of the situation and give the order to save JFK's life and get the duck (quack) out of there! Surely the highly professional SS will enact their training and evacuate the VIP from the scene at the sounds of shots fired? But wait, the limo driver Greer has found the time to turn his head around to face JFK and only when JFK's the head explodes, in front of his eyes, only then is Greer prepared to pull away quick sharp. The tension was building! Oswald, carried out his own personal mission, defied his self-made ever-increasing odds (by letting the limo take the turn onto Elm) ... he somehow kept his cool ... made sure (eventually) that JFK doesn't get out of dealey plaza alive! Oswald didn't even break a sweat, apparently.

So many reasonable eyewitnesses stated hearing: BANG ... BANG/BANG. The two final shots on top of each other.

What's your theory about that, David? *knows there's a perfectly scripted reply* so don't bother - just wondering if there's anything inside your soul that has an opinion, a personal view, of how the final two shots that so many people within earshot seem to recall hearing. Do you have any theories about how these two shots could have come from Oswald? Do you totally rule out the possibility someone else fired another shot? doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know.

Do you have any personal opinions on the JFK assassination David? you parrot almost every opinion, some say scripted, reply for lone nutters.

Correct Robert.  I am on record stating Oswald shot and killed JFK on his own. Whether he was doing so on behalf of another or institution, we will never know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 11:44:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 12:17:57 AM »
You want that to be true. Which is weird. It's genuinely hard to fathom what your motive is - I think of all the people I've seen participating on JFK related forums you are the most rabid 'lone nutter'. To say you passionately believe Oswald is the lone nut would be an understatement. I think even Paul is on the record as having not ruled out completely someone else was involved. The motivation to just defend the theory Oswald acted alone is weird. Unreasonable, even.

You paint a picture of Oswald excitedly salivating at the prospect of shooting JFK dead. But yet, the frothing at the mouth nutcase Oswald, you paint a picture of, instead of shooting JFK at the easiest and most obvious opportunity from Main onto N Houston. He calmly waits until the limo turns onto Elm, misses his first shot ... frantically seeking to kill JFK, Oswald hurries a reload (as the limo gets further away ... 80 yards or so further down Elm), he missed the head shot! again, with increased pressure ratcheting down upon himself Oswald frantically reloading his weapon knowing he's facing very stiff odds to get the opportunity to re-sight on the target and squeeze the trigger *had the SS been doing their job in protecting JFK the limo should have been floored engaging the fast exit gearing* but somehow Oswald manages this task - but only manages to shot JFK in the back. WTF, Oswald get it done! surely someone will take control of the situation and give the order to save JFK's life and get the duck (quack) out of there! Surely the highly professional SS will enact their training and evacuate the VIP from the scene at the sounds of shots fired? But wait, the limo driver Greer has found the time to turn his head around to face JFK and only when JFK's the head explodes, in front of his eyes, only then is Greer prepared to pull away quick sharp. The tension was building! Oswald, carried out his own personal mission, defied his self-made ever-increasing odds (by letting the limo take the turn onto Elm) ... he somehow kept his cool ... made sure (eventually) that JFK doesn't get out of dealey plaza alive! Oswald didn't even break a sweat, apparently.

So many reasonable eyewitnesses stated hearing: BANG ... BANG/BANG. The two final shots on top of each other.

What's your theory about that, David? *knows there's a perfectly scripted reply* so don't bother - just wondering if there's anything inside your soul that has an opinion, a personal view, of how the final two shots that so many people within earshot seem to recall hearing. Do you have any theories about how these two shots could have come from Oswald? Do you totally rule out the possibility someone else fired another shot? doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know.

Do you have any personal opinions on the JFK assassination David? you parrot almost every opinion, some say scripted, reply for lone nutters.

'Some say scripted'

LOL
... and 'people are saying' I suppose. Brilliant detective work!

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »
Correct Robert.  I am on record stating Oswald shot and killed JFK on his own. Whether he was doing so on behalf of another or institution, we will never know.

So you agree, it could have been a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »
'Some say scripted'

LOL
... and 'people are saying' I suppose. Brilliant detective work!

Robert Reeves wrote;... doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know.

And for you information Mr Crapman .... Robert is correct.    The vast majority of the witnesses said that the last two shots were so close together that they were nearly superimposed on each other.   And several witnesses said that they thought that an automatic rifle was being fired because of the short time span between the gun shots.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 04:46:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 12:07:35 AM »
I think of all the people I've seen participating on JFK related forums, you are the most rabid 'lone nutter'. To say you passionately believe Oswald is the lone nut would be an understatement. I think even Paul [May] is on the record as having not ruled out completely someone else was involved.

And I'm also "on the record" saying that very same thing....

"Let's face it, we can never know with 100% certainty that someone didn't urge Oswald on in the days leading up to 11/22/63. I think it's very unlikely that anyone did aid him in any fashion at all, but as Ken [Rahn] said, the door should be left open just a small crack, because it's just not possible to prove this particular "negative" to a 100% certainty (mainly thanks to a man named Jacob Rubenstein, who certainly didn't do the world any favors by walking down that basement ramp on Sunday)." -- David Von Pein; July 29, 2007

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/Lqqr6tcsNTI/vr2MBvBoBEkJ

Quote from: Robert Reeves
So many reasonable eyewitnesses stated hearing: BANG ... BANG/BANG. The two final shots on top of each other. .... Do you have any theories about how these two shots could have come from Oswald? Do you totally rule out the possibility someone else fired another shot? Doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know?

But as much as conspiracy theorists hate to face this fact, there is a flip side to the "bunched together" witnesses, which is a "flip side" that most CTers have decided to just totally ignore. (See link below.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-710.html

As I document above, there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:24:30 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 12:07:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 12:27:27 AM »
And I'm also "on the record" saying that very same thing....

"Let's face it, we can never know with 100% certainty that someone didn't urge Oswald on in the days leading up to 11/22/63. I think it's very unlikely that anyone did aid him in any fashion at all, but as Ken [Rahn] said, the door should be left open just a small crack, because it's just not possible to prove this particular "negative" to a 100% certainty (mainly thanks to a man named Jacob Rubenstein, who certainly didn't do the world any favors by walking down that basement ramp on Sunday)." -- David Von Pein; July 29, 2007

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/Lqqr6tcsNTI/vr2MBvBoBEkJ

But as much as conspiracy theorists hate to face this fact, there is a flip side to the "bunched together" witnesses, which is a "flip side" that most CTers have decided to just totally ignore. (See link below.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-710.html

As I document above, there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.

there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.

So, if we agree there are witnesses for both scenarios, how do you determine which ones to believe?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 12:34:02 AM »
So, if we agree there are witnesses for both scenarios, how do you determine which ones to believe?

Well, for starters, we can utilize all of the OTHER evidence in the case (in conjunction with the "earwitness" testimony).

E.G.,

The THREE shells on the sixth floor.

And the incredibly low percentage of witnesses who said they heard shots coming from MORE THAN JUST ONE general location (front vs. rear).

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-806.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/09/dealey-plaza-earwitnesses.html

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:36:57 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 12:34:02 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »

The THREE shells on the sixth floor.

Ho Hum.... "Humor me"-- a good name for this thread.