Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 5481 times)

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Humor me
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Correct Robert.  I am on record stating Oswald shot and killed JFK on his own. Whether he was doing so on behalf of another or institution, we will never know.

So you agree, it could have been a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »
'Some say scripted'

LOL
... and 'people are saying' I suppose. Brilliant detective work!

Robert Reeves wrote;... doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know.

And for you information Mr Crapman .... Robert is correct.    The vast majority of the witnesses said that the last two shots were so close together that they were nearly superimposed on each other.   And several witnesses said that they thought that an automatic rifle was being fired because of the short time span between the gun shots.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 04:46:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 12:07:35 AM »
I think of all the people I've seen participating on JFK related forums, you are the most rabid 'lone nutter'. To say you passionately believe Oswald is the lone nut would be an understatement. I think even Paul [May] is on the record as having not ruled out completely someone else was involved.

And I'm also "on the record" saying that very same thing....

"Let's face it, we can never know with 100% certainty that someone didn't urge Oswald on in the days leading up to 11/22/63. I think it's very unlikely that anyone did aid him in any fashion at all, but as Ken [Rahn] said, the door should be left open just a small crack, because it's just not possible to prove this particular "negative" to a 100% certainty (mainly thanks to a man named Jacob Rubenstein, who certainly didn't do the world any favors by walking down that basement ramp on Sunday)." -- David Von Pein; July 29, 2007

Quote from: Robert Reeves
So many reasonable eyewitnesses stated hearing: BANG ... BANG/BANG. The two final shots on top of each other. .... Do you have any theories about how these two shots could have come from Oswald? Do you totally rule out the possibility someone else fired another shot? Doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know?

But as much as conspiracy theorists hate to face this fact, there is a flip side to the "bunched together" witnesses, which is a "flip side" that most CTers have decided to just totally ignore. (See link below.)

As I document above, there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:24:30 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 12:07:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 12:27:27 AM »
And I'm also "on the record" saying that very same thing....

"Let's face it, we can never know with 100% certainty that someone didn't urge Oswald on in the days leading up to 11/22/63. I think it's very unlikely that anyone did aid him in any fashion at all, but as Ken [Rahn] said, the door should be left open just a small crack, because it's just not possible to prove this particular "negative" to a 100% certainty (mainly thanks to a man named Jacob Rubenstein, who certainly didn't do the world any favors by walking down that basement ramp on Sunday)." -- David Von Pein; July 29, 2007

But as much as conspiracy theorists hate to face this fact, there is a flip side to the "bunched together" witnesses, which is a "flip side" that most CTers have decided to just totally ignore. (See link below.)

As I document above, there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.

there were several witnesses who said the shots were "evenly spaced". But to hear CTers tell it, the ONLY witnesses that exist are the "bunched together" witnesses.

So, if we agree there are witnesses for both scenarios, how do you determine which ones to believe?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 12:34:02 AM »
So, if we agree there are witnesses for both scenarios, how do you determine which ones to believe?

Well, for starters, we can utilize all of the OTHER evidence in the case (in conjunction with the "earwitness" testimony).

E.G.,

The THREE shells on the sixth floor.

And the incredibly low percentage of witnesses who said they heard shots coming from MORE THAN JUST ONE general location (front vs. rear).

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:36:57 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 12:34:02 AM »

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »

Ho Hum.... "Humor me"-- a good name for this thread.

Offline Bill Chapman

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
  • 'Pristine', my butt
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »
Boom>click-click x3
evenly spaced

Ping x3

-Harold Norman

Like it or not
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:01:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 01:04:40 AM »
Boom>click-click x3
evenly spaced

Ping x3

-Harold Norman

Like it or not

Funny how he reenacted that differently over the years.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 01:04:40 AM »

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »
Funny how he reenacted that differently over the years.
We discussed the shots, and where they had come from and decided we better go down stairs. We walked down the stairs to the first floor and did not see anyone else on the stairway as we went down. From the time of the shots until we started down-stairs was about five minutes.
Affidavit Dec 4 '63 [two weeks later]
Shots above his floor. Stood around watching everybody running around the street from the west window vantage. Had a chat about the shots. Without any further scrutiny or analysis casually strides down the stairs ...does not see anyone [well thankfully?]     

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 09:18:08 AM »
Well, for starters, we can utilize all of the OTHER evidence in the case (in conjunction with the "earwitness" testimony).

E.G.,

And the incredibly low percentage of witnesses who said they heard shots coming from MORE THAN JUST ONE general location (front vs. rear).

None of this really supports a conclusion about how the shots were spaced.

Your argument is based on the assumptions that there were indeed only three shots fired, that all three shells found in the 'sniper's nest' were actually fired during the assassination and the fact that more (ear-) witnesses (which you yourself call unreliable to begin with) said one thing instead of another, when in fact a larger group of people saying one thing doesn't automatically make them right just because they are in the majority.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 09:18:08 AM »

Mobile View