Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Dale Nason

How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.
« on: February 25, 2019, 09:33:14 PM »
Advertisement
I've looked at thousands and thousands of posts and sites where everyone and their brother has opinions about what they think happened on 11/22/63. Since I became interested in the assassination ( about 40 years ago) , I've always looked at the case with one thing in mind. IF the Warren Commission was wrong in their assessment ( I think they were as do most of the American community) , then there needs to be something that breaks the official record (WC and HSCA) and proves that there was a conspiracy. I've come to the conclusion that the one item that would break that official record is the Warren Commission's pictures of LHO in a backyard with a rifle and sidearm. There is a tremendous amount of evidence now that the two photos printed in Life magazine ( and a third later submitted photo) are fakes. Fake to the point that they were intentionally doctored to prove Oswald's, and only Oswald's guilt, and to convince the public that the case was closed. No need to look elsewhere. Marina Oswald is still alive the last I knew. She has nothing to lose by coming forward and testifying to the authenticity of those pictures, when they were taken, and by whom. I think the President should create a new Commission and their prime focus should be to force Marina to finally come out and tell the truth about those photos. If she needs immunity, fine. ( I see no reason why she would). She should testify again about who took the photos and when. I have a feeling, her story would change today.

JFK Assassination Forum

How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.
« on: February 25, 2019, 09:33:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 09:43:05 PM »
I've looked at thousands and thousands of posts and sites where everyone and their brother has opinions about what they think happened on 11/22/63. Since I became interested in the assassination ( about 40 years ago) , I've always looked at the case with one thing in mind. IF the Warren Commission was wrong in their assessment ( I think they were as do most of the American community) , then there needs to be something that breaks the official record (WC and HSCA) and proves that there was a conspiracy. I've come to the conclusion that the one item that would break that official record is the Warren Commission's pictures of LHO in a backyard with a rifle and sidearm. There is a tremendous amount of evidence now that the two photos printed in Life magazine ( and a third later submitted photo) are fakes. Fake to the point that they were intentionally doctored to prove Oswald's, and only Oswald's guilt, and to convince the public that the case was closed. No need to look elsewhere. Marina Oswald is still alive the last I knew. She has nothing to lose by coming forward and testifying to the authenticity of those pictures, when they were taken, and by whom. I think the President should create a new Commission and their prime focus should be to force Marina to finally come out and tell the truth about those photos. If she needs immunity, fine. ( I see no reason why she would). She should testify again about who took the photos and when. I have a feeling, her story would change today.

Huh??.....How do the BY photos solve the case??

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 09:55:47 PM »

Hi Dale,

I am afraid it will never happen. There are simply too many parties with conflicting opinions and motives. Even if Marina ever did testify as you think she would (which I seriously doubt will ever happen) it wouldn't change a thing. The whole thing would be an uphill battle from the get go, as the powers that be have no real interest in re-opening this case, drag up the past and possibly expose the dirty secrets now buried in the National Archives and elsewhere.

But even if it were ever possible to set up an non-political motivated commission who would really be on a fact finding mission, there still would be people who simply would not believe or accept their findings. All you would end with is just another report by a commission for people to fight and debate over for the next decade or so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 09:55:47 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 10:00:52 PM »
There is a thread running on the 'Armed Oswald' pictures....one of the thousand and thousands ;D
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1744.0.html
What Martin Weidmann posted is correct...it will never happen.

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »
Guys...it's way simpler than you think. Just get Marina to testify. Hold her to the point. It's really very simple. And....she really has nothing to lose!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 12:08:25 AM »
The takeover of this forum by these two brilliant investigator/researcher types has just about strangled the life out of all other CT and LNer

Well, it looks like you've escaped, Slow Gun......
The standard childish response from Walt. 80 years old and getting worse. Your decline in cognitive response is picking up speed and being replaced more and more by your fanatical fabrications.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 12:19:55 AM »
Guys...it's way simpler than you think. Just get Marina to testify. Hold her to the point. It's really very simple. And....she really has nothing to lose!
When the events were fresh for The testifying to, Marina,
according to the record and a witness who quoted Katya Ford?s
concerns to the FBI, had no credibility.

But, now, you expect her
55 year old recollections in a deposition to be taken by ( remind me
who is taking her proposed new testimony?) will nullify the authenticity
of BYP certified as authentic, most recently, by a presumed Dartmouth College
expert?
https://news.dartmouth.edu/news/2015/10/settling-controversy-over-photo-lee-harvey-oswald
Very likely her testimony would not meet the reasonable person
standard. Sure, she can preach to the choir, but that won?t persuade MSM,
congress, or establishment historians.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10098&relPageId=16&search=Marina_and%20technical
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 12:31:52 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 12:19:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 12:35:50 AM »
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10098&relPageId=16&search=Marina_and%20technical
That declassified document is a joke. J E Hoover already had Marina's phones tapped and she was under surveillance anyway. Actually...she knew it too.