Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??  (Read 11326 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 12:09:38 AM »
Advertisement
Frazier lined up the marks of the mutilated fragments in his mind, even though they did not actually physically line up in the microscope.

Frazier lined up the marks of the mutilated fragments in his mind,

ROTFLMAO!.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 12:09:38 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 12:53:50 AM »
That's true..... But  they also measur and weigh the bullet....So why don't you humor me and measure the groove width on that jacket......Or aren't you smart enough to read a scale?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Walt+Cakebread

Walt,

You cannot humor a man who does not have a sense of humor!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 01:12:58 AM »
Walt,

You cannot humor a man who does not have a sense of humor!

That may be true....( but I doubt it) ... But anybody who has read my posts certainly is aware that I have a sense of humor....   Although You and I probably don't agree on what is humorous... But an example of my sense of humor is shown in my reply to a poster who said that Mrs Reid saw Lee entering the office area after the shooting and he was carrying a coke and was wearing ONLY a Tee shirt.    In my mind that is hilarious.....  and I replied that I'm sure that Mrs Reid would definitely remember that....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 01:12:58 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 01:26:14 AM »
That may be true....( but I doubt it) ... But anybody who has read my posts certainly is aware that I have a sense of humor....   Although You and I probably don't agree on what is humorous... But an example of my sense of humor is shown in my reply to a poster who said that Mrs Reid saw Lee entering the office area after the shooting and he was carrying a coke and was wearing ONLY a Tee shirt.    In my mind that is hilarious.....  and I replied that I'm sure that Mrs Reid would definitely remember that....

She meant "ONLY a T-shirt" as an above-waist garment. She observed that Oswald was not wearing another shirt or a jacket over the T-shirt. I have no sense of humor!!!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 01:35:22 AM »
She meant "ONLY a T-shirt" as an above-waist garment. She observed that Oswald was not wearing another shirt or a jacket over the T-shirt. I have no sense of humor!!!

Psssst..Dumbass.... I know what the poster intended to convey... But that's NOT what he wrote..... 

When the person hearing a joke isn't smart enough to appreciate the joke and it needs to be explained to the dolt ...the joke loses it's humor....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 01:35:22 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 01:51:18 AM »
One cannot read this thread without shaking their heads in amazement.  I?m guessing the best 3 years of Walt?s life was 4th grade.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 01:54:34 AM »
One cannot read this thread without shaking their heads in amazement.  I?m guessing the best 3 years of Walt?s life was 4th grade.

Oh WOW!!.... One Dolt supporting another Dolt.....  Talk about "amazing"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 01:54:34 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 02:07:35 AM »
Oh WOW!!.... One Dolt supporting another Dolt.....  Talk about "amazing"

You don?t know this case. You don?t understand the evidence. You cannot articulate anything relevant and believe ?dolt? is an intelligent response.  You show your ignorance to all by challenging an authority, one DVP and seeking confirmation bias from like minded ?dolts?.  Trust me Walt, only Caprio daily, displays your level of ignorance.  That indeed is a special club.