Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the CIA involved in the JFK assassination?  (Read 8135 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Was the CIA involved in the JFK assassination?
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 12:54:54 AM »
Advertisement
James J. Angleton, Tennent H. Bagley, and Newton S. "Scotty" Miler were three of the very few CIA officers who were on the right track regarding KGB's "active measures" counterintelligence operations (since 1921), and how they were artfully interwoven (since 1959, with the dispatch, by brand new "Department D" of the Second Chief Directorate -- today's FSB -- of GRU colonel Dimitri Polyakov to Washington to "volunteer" to work for the FBI and the CIA for a few months), with "strategic deception" counterintelligence operations.

Wake up, Neo.

-- MWT   ;)

I'd agree, more like the KGB/GRU would have been involved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 12:54:54 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 01:29:11 AM »
I'd agree, more like the KGB/GRU would have been involved.

Angleton thought very highly of the post Bay of Pigs DGI, and said in so many words that it worked hand-in-glove with the KGB.

-- MWT   ;)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 09:57:21 AM »
Everybody on the planet was involved in the assassination.

Except Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 09:57:21 AM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 11:44:29 AM »
David Atlee Phillips was the individual that had been at a meeting with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to the Assassination according to an affidavit written by Antonio Veciana.

This "fact" has come under increased scrutiny. When Veciana testified under oath, he said Phillips was NOT "Bishop":

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-maurice-bishop-story.html

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2019, 08:30:15 PM »
This "fact" has come under increased scrutiny. When Veciana testified under oath, he said Phillips was NOT "Bishop":

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-maurice-bishop-story.html
When and where did Veciana "write" an affidavit on this? Not to be snarky but I assume Mr. Pesa meant "signed" one?

As you've documented - and Veciana's supporters ignore - his story has drastically changed over the decades. Not only did he deny for more than three decades that Phillips was Bishop but his timeline for the alleged meetings and events simply don't make sense.

I found Bill Kelly's response, er, let's say interesting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2019, 08:30:15 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2019, 08:56:41 PM »
When and where did Veciana "write" an affidavit on this? Not to be snarky but I assume Mr. Pesa meant "signed" one?

As you've documented - and Veciana's supporters ignore - his story has drastically changed over the decades. Not only did he deny for more than three decades that Phillips was Bishop but his timeline for the alleged meetings and events simply don't make sense.

I found Bill Kelly's response, er, let's say interesting.

No affidavit that I am aware of, just Fonzi's interviews with Veciana and his 3 testimonies. Only one of those testimonies is available, the other two are missing. Kelly is probably not a happy camper. First, Mel Ayton (with some help from Morley and Talbot) debunked the contention that Joannides, Gordon Campbell and Davis Morales were present at the Ambassador Hotel the night RFK was shot. Kelly had spent a considerable amount of time over at EF defending Bradley Ayers who was one of the individuals who "identified" the 3 CIA men. Ayers has apparently made all sorts of unfounded claims that are ripe for debunking. Secondly, Newman, myself and others are looking at Veciana's assertions and finding they don't make sense. So some of the old "CIA-did-it" chestnuts are disappearing.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 09:35:12 PM »
I don’t believe the CIA as an organization had any involvement in JFK’s assassination but the agency participated in Cover Ups because some individuals who were affiliated with the CIA in the early 60s (ie Mafia members and/or anti-Castro Cubans) “might’ve” conspired with Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 09:35:12 PM »