Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos  (Read 11800 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:19:30 PM »
Advertisement
WTF? Surely, you can't be serious?

Walt is right though. YouTube is not violating anyone's constitutional rights with this.

Very accurate. Videos are still there.  Just won?t be promoted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:19:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 10:28:51 PM »

This is ALL about Controlling the flow of communication/information. All directed at influencing the 2020 Pres. Election.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »
What Google is responding to is the Fake News business used in cyber warfare, primarily by the rooskies as a propaganda campaign to get Trump elected. The rooskies specifically targeted the Blue Wall States needed to win the electoral college and the election.

The rooskies may have tipped the scales in Trump's favor but what put him over the top was GOP voter suppression tactics along the Blue Wall. Trump won those 4 States by less than 50,000 votes, however, there were over a million disenfranchised voters, primarily of color whose names got onto a voter list as part of the GOP "Crosscheck" program. This was a list of duplicate names that they could disenfranchise at their discretion to ensure the same person did not vote twice, especially if they were Democrats. The GOP's shtick being that duplicate names targets more black people than whites and most blacks are Democrats. Besides, the GOP could wade thru the list any way they wanted and skip all the white duplicate GOP voters.

Match this up with gerrymandered districts and the GOP knew which duplicates to keep and which were likely stinking Democrats, that they could disenfranchise. They could even phone them up and ask which party they were affiliated with. Among the millions of voters suppressed along the Blue Wall, how many Democrats were among them? More than 50,000 or 5%? More likely 800,000 or 80% Democrats comprised that list. And how much did the rooskies effect the vote? Enough, apparently for Trump to be Putin's puppet. This voter suppression/rooskie double bill was obviously extremely effective. Worked for Trumputin.

If you want to understand the cyber-tactics of the rooskies, then look into Cambridge Analytica. Under Bannon's direction they used the Facebook data to profile users to define Trump's policies and the rooskie propaganda campaign.

I'm sure Google would ban my post since I am obviously a Fake News CT. And don't get me started on 9/11!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:18:41 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:38 PM »
What Google is responding to is the Fake News business used in cyber warfare, primarily by the rooskies as a propaganda campaign to get Trump elected. The rooskies specifically targeted the Blue Wall States needed to win the electoral college and the election.

The rooskies may have tipped the scales in Trump's favor but what put him over the top was GOP voter suppression tactics along the Blue Wall. Trump won those 4 States by less than 50,000 votes, however, there were over a million disenfranchised voters, primarily of color whose names got onto a voter list as part of the GOP "Crosscheck" program. This was a list of duplicate names that they could disenfranchise at their discretion to ensure the same person didn't not vote twice, especially if they were Democrats. The GOP's shtick being that duplicate names targets more black people than whites and most blacks are Democrats. Besides, the GOP could wade thru the list any way they wanted and skip all the white duplicate GOP voters.

Match this up with gerrymandered districts and the GOP knew which duplicates to keep and which were likely stinking Democrats, which they could disenfranchise. They could even phone them up and ask which party they were affiliated with. Out of the million voters suppressed from voting along the Blue Wall, how many Democrats were among them? More than 50,000 or 5%? More likely 800,000 or 80% Democrats comprised that list. And how much did the rooskies effect the vote? Enough, apparently for Trump to be Putin's puppet. This voter suppression/rooskie double bill was obviously extremely effective. Worked for Trumputin.

If you want to understand the cyber-tactics of the rooskies, then look into Cambridge Analytica. Under Bannon's direction they used the Facebook data to profile users to define Trump's policies and the rooskie propaganda campaign.

I'm sure Google would ban this post since I am obviously a Fake News CT. And don't get me started on 9/11!

Trump won the Blue Wall States because Hillary/Dems took them for granted and they Failed to campaign there. The "Rooskies" stuff and "voter suppression" is just an excuse for their having ignored those states. Pure & Simple Dem. ARROGANCE.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:58 PM »
You give entirely to much credit to stupid people. Example:  motorcycle helmet laws. Some states have them, some don?t. Studies show, helmets save lives. I rode a bike for some 30 years.  Would never ride without one.  Stupid people still do.  Same people seeking medical advice on YouTube.  Once again, anti-intellectual.

motorcycle helmet laws. Some states have them, some don?t. Studies show, helmets save lives.

I also have been a rider for a half century...  I wear a helmet.   But It's not the governments place to force a rider to wear a helmet....But insurance companies have the money to control lawmakers....   Thus misguided politicians with their hands out create the laws. 

Most states also have seat belt laws  .... I'd hasten to point out that someone riding in a car without his seat belt is much safer than a person riding a motorcycle with a helmet.... 

It's not the governments place to censor YouTube videos.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:58 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 11:27:54 PM »
                Trump won the Blue Wall States because Hillary/Dems took them for granted and they Failed to campaign there. The "Rooskies" stuff and "voter suppression" is just an excuse for their having ignored those states. Pure & Simple Dem. ARROGANCE.

You need to get over this Dem arrogance thing and open your eyes. I am not a Democrat but your GOP is not my GOP because unlike you, I have not been co-opted by Trump.

It's probably true that Hillary could have thwarted the rooskie/voter suppression effect on the Blue Wall, but you seem to think that rooskie/voter suppression had zero effect on the election. It got Trump elected POTUS for cripes sakes. It's not about your hate on for Hillary and the Dems! Otherwise, Trump didn't have a hope in hell since he lost the popular vote by over 3 mil. His win had to target the electoral college where the votes from some states had more weight than others. How democratic is that?

You seem to be in denial re the GOP voter suppression/rooskie connection. If you drank the Orange Koolaid then I have nothing left to say to you except that you have been duped my friend, hoodwinked, buffaloed! But you will eventually come to your senses and realize what a lying sack of sh*t your imperial leader is and that he is the most corrupt SOB on the planet, let alone leader of the free world. So you have no qualms about the most stable genius in the world issuing the go code to nuke another country, giving the next in command 4 minutes to refute his orders? If that is the case, then YOU are a major part of the problem.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:07:18 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 11:38:12 PM »

Oh, thank goodness.... Then would you please post Domingo Benavides You Tube video?.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 11:38:12 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 11:40:41 PM »
Spoken as a devout conspiracy theorist.  Congrats.