Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: So when does Oswald's own actions end and the framing of a patsy begins?  (Read 18682 times)

Offline Larry Baldwin

Re: So when does Oswald's own actions end and the framing of him begins?
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »
Advertisement
This beaut would slot nicely with Fratini's paper bag theory.

Why don't you pull your head out of the sand, go back to Fratini's "Paper Bag theory" thread, and answer the questions left for you. 

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,159.70.html
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:46:05 PM by Larry Baldwin »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »
Why don't you pull your head out of the sand, go back to Fratini's "Paper Bag theory" thread, and answer the questions left for you. 

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,159.70.html

So how much of this topic's theory (that Oswald didn't go to Irving on Nov 21) do you, apparently a Fratini supporter, believe?

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 07:41:11 PM »
So how much of this topic's theory (that Oswald didn't go to Irving on Nov 21) do you, apparently a Fratini supporter, believe?

I am not sure why you would assume that I believe any of it (or that I am a Fratini supporter).  I happened to like Fratini's post and noticed that you failed to engage in what I can only assume you believed to be a losing battle.

Incidentally, I haven't read the interview but, if Marina was interviewed a week after the shots and says the last time she saw Lee was the previous Thursday, then she is probably referring to the night before the shots. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 07:41:11 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »
I am not sure why you would assume that I believe any of it (or that I am a Fratini supporter).  I happened to like Fratini's post and noticed that you failed to engage in what I can only assume you believed to be a losing battle.

Incidentally, I haven't read the interview but, if Marina was interviewed a week after the shots and says the last time she saw Lee was the previous Thursday, then she is probably referring to the night before the shots.

Hey, Larry.  The interview with Life took place when Oswald was still alive.
So in essence, Oswald did not go home that Thursday and therefore couldn't have
smuggled in a rifle on Friday morning.  This means that any witness who testified
that he did go home was coerced to lie about it.  Which is easier to believe - she
left out that Thursday visit or that happier visit - the weekend before last - was indeed the
last time she saw her husband.

Of course, if he didn't go home ... this means the planners of his patsy hood had
Oswald already implicated whether he came from Irving or from his rooming house.
So why coerce people who could eventually tell the truth about the matter when they could
have said  - it was his rifle so he must have somehow smuggled it in before the President came.

Btw .. if it was that easy to coerce his wife and co-worker what would have prevented them
from coercing a bus driver or a passenger or a stranger had he left his rooming house and state
... Come to think of it.  I did see him carrying a package when he entered the bus.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:10:24 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »
Do you think both Marina and Buell are scared to death now?
Since they both must be in their 70's and they'll be forever linked to this case
anyway why not go on TV and come clean with what happened esp if it's different
from the official narrative?  I was afraid they would deport me.  I was afraid they'd kill me.
The public would understand.

Good point.  Both Marina and Frazier have freely expressed doubts about Oswald's guilt.  But we must believe they are still too scared to set the record straight by confirming that Oswald didn't go to Irving on Thursday.  LOL I thought I had heard it all by now from CTers but that one is a real whopper.  Conspiracy theory in this case is, at its core, a child-like faith that anyone who provides evidence of Oswald's guilt is suspect and a liar.  Even if these same people are relied upon in other instances to support his innocence.  Like Frazier and his two-foot long bag.  Imagine the plan behind that one in this context.  They get Frazier to lie about Oswald going to Irving and carrying a long bag to frame Oswald but then he won't confirm that the bag (which would not have existed at all if Oswald didn't actually make that trip) was long enough to carry the rifle.  The entire intent of this fabrication.  That is fall on the ground laughing material.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2018, 08:33:26 PM »
Hey, Larry.  The interview with Life took place when Oswald was still alive.
So in essence, Oswald did not go home that Thursday and therefore couldn't have
smuggled in a rifle on Friday morning.  This means that any witness who testified
that he did go home was coerced to lie about it.  Which is easier to believe - she
left out that Thursday visit or that happier visit - the weekend before last - was indeed the
last time she saw her husband.

Of course, if he didn't go home ... this means the planners of his patsy hood had
Oswald already implicated whether he came from Irving or from his rooming house.
So why coerce people who could eventually tell the truth about the matter when they could
have said  - it was his rifle so he must have somehow smuggled it in before the President came.

I finally read it.  However, their are no direct quotes from Marina stating that the weekend prior to the assassination was the last time that she saw Lee.  It is the journalist telling the story, not Marina.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »
Good point.  Both Marina and Frazier have freely expressed doubts about Oswald's guilt.  But we must believe they are still too scared to set the record straight by confirming that Oswald didn't go to Irving on Thursday.  LOL I thought I had heard it all by now from CTers but that one is a real whopper.  Conspiracy theory in this case is, at its core, a child-like faith that anyone who provides evidence of Oswald's guilt is suspect and a liar.  Even if these same people are relied upon in other instances to support his innocence.  Like Frazier and his two-foot long bag.  Imagine the plan behind that one in this context.  They get Frazier to lie about Oswald going to Irving and carrying a long bag to frame Oswald but then he won't confirm that the bag (which would not have existed at all if Oswald didn't actually make that trip) was long enough to carry the rifle.  The entire intent of this fabrication.  That is fall on the ground laughing material.

I agree.  This is the first assassination of a political figure that I know of, where two targets
had to be in place at the same time
Yes - we see the President approaching.  There is no bubble top on the limo and no SS
on the back bumper.  Is it a go? 

That depends - Is the patsy in place?  Is the evidence to frame the patsy in place, as well?

Well, the evidence is planted but last night the patsy was struck with a bowel disorder.
He's in the hospital.

Do it anyway ... We'll still make him look like he did it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:57:00 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
I finally read it.  However, their are no direct quotes from Marina stating that the weekend prior to the assassination was the last time that she saw Lee.  It is the journalist telling the story, not Marina.

He told Marina that soon they could go and get a new home together, this does not sound like the same guy who left his wedding ring behind and killed the POTUS because his wife would not reconcile
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:50:14 PM by Michael O'Brian »