Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dear Mr Hunt...  (Read 20081 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Dear Mr Hunt...
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2019, 10:20:18 PM »
Advertisement
Well I guess I was really wondering is ..what happened to the original [as the FBI couldn't 'determine' anything without it?]--
https://archive.org/stream/nsia-HuntMrLetterSupposedlySentbyOswald/nsia-HuntMrLetterSupposedlySentbyOswald/Hunt%20Mr%20Letter%2007_djvu.txt
Another review of that book...
https://capa-us.org/h-l-hunt-motive-opportunity-book-review/

Jerry , Thank you very much fot posting the links....I hope everybody reads the articles....There is so much to discussed in them....

From the article...."Curington says that Hunt furnished Walker with background for his speeches, and he sometimes accompanied Hunt to Walker?s home, where someone took a shot at Walker on April 10, 1963. According to Curington, Walker told him and Hunt that Oswald was a suspect in the shooting BEFORE the assassination. ?Clearly, the police and possibly even the FBI had Oswald on the radar, at least for that shooting,? says Curington. And if that?s true, it radically alters the official version of events."

Clearly, the police and possibly even the FBI had Oswald on the radar, at least for that shooting,?

The FBI ( Read that as J.Edgar Hoover and his private hit squad) were working with Walker and they knew of the HOAX that Walker and De Morhenschildt had cooked up which was created to make Lee appear to be a communist revolutionary in sympathy With Fidel Castro.....

So Yes...Walker DID know that Lee Oswald was a simple, naive, patriotic sucker who could be set up to be blamed for the murder of JFK when the time was ripe....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2019, 10:20:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2019, 10:23:10 PM »
   Curington said that Hunt drove a car....not a pickup....   
I was just going by what another Hunt employee told me. 
Well I guess I was really wondering is ..what happened to the original [as the FBI couldn't 'determine' anything without it?]--
After re-reading that review..according to Curington...the original was turned over to the FBI and that he never saw it again..no surprise there.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2019, 10:34:11 PM »
I was just going by what another Hunt employee told me.   After re-reading that review..according to Curington...the original was turned over to the FBI and that he never saw it again..no surprise there.

according to Curington...the original was turned over to the FBI and that he never saw it again..no surprise there.

This doesn't make good rational sense......  IF Hunt received the note AFTER the assassination ....would he have called his buddy J.Edgar Hoover ( he and Hoover did talk frequently) and reported the note that implicated him as being involved with the accused killer Oswald?    I think not.... Hunt would have burned that note if he received it AFTER the coup d e'tat...AND IF hunt turned the note over to the FBI how did Curington get it back so he could show it to Whitington?

I'm convinced that the note was delivered BEFORE the coup d e'tat ....... And Curington had a copy of it before the note was handed over to the FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2019, 10:34:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2019, 11:34:50 PM »
Dear Walter,

Gosh, I never knew you were a handwriting expert!

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

I was totally unaware that there are several recognized authorities who report exactly what I see in the "Dear Mr Hunt " note....ie;...  Lee Oswald was the person who wrote that note....

"If they (FBI) know anything at all about handwriting, they can tell that the same party wrote that letter,? Mrs.
Harrison said. ?There is just no doubt in my mind. And 1 can prove it by breaking it down stroke by stroke."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 05:03:16 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »
https://archive.org/stream/nsia-HuntMrLetterSupposedlySentbyOswald/nsia-HuntMrLetterSupposedlySentbyOswald/Hunt%20Mr%20Letter%2007_djvu.txt

The terse note, dated Nov. 8, 1963, was addressed to "Dear Mr. Hunt" and signed by "Lee Harvey Oswald." It asked for "information concerning my
position ..." I am suggesting that we discuss the matter fully before any steps are taken by me or anyone else."
Oswald's wife testified before the Warren Commission, which apparently didn?t know of the existence of the letter, that Oswald on Nov. 8, 1963, failed to pay a visit to her, as scheduled, at the Irving home where she was then living. ( Lee DID go to the House of Paine on Nov 9 ....He wrote the Russian Embassy letter on Nov 9)

Oswald told his wife he failed to show up because "there was another job open, more interesting work . . . related to photography," according to Mrs. Marina Oswald?s testimony before the Warren Commission in 1964. At the time he was working at the Texas State Book Depository Building,

WHOA!!...wait jest a doggone  a minute....  According to the above ..Marina knew about Mr Hunt's offer of a "position"for Lee but he  "failed to show up " for some other menial job, ( baggage handler at Love field??) because "there was another job open, more interesting work . . . related to photography," and he was working at the TSBD at the time....

So the question is:...  Did Marina know that Lee had been contacted by Mr Hunt who had suggested he might have a position available that required a photographer?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 05:27:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2019, 06:00:53 PM »

I guess I was really wondering is ..what happened to the original [as the FBI couldn't 'determine' anything without it?]

According to John Curington, The original note was turned over to the FBI.......

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »
Yes we are.  SWGDOC was formed to address the lack of a universal standard. That's not saying that there were no standards prior to 1997.

Feel free to specify what those standards were.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »