Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dear Mr Hunt...  (Read 20085 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Dear Mr Hunt...
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2019, 10:03:36 PM »
Advertisement
Dear Walter,

Your asinine statement that I'm "not interested in learning" is a suggestion I refuse to accept.

Our Man in Mexico, huh?

Have you read my one-star Amazon review (under my username "dumptrumpputin") of Jefferson "Intellectually Dishonest" Morley's book, The Ghost?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Your asinine statement that I'm "not interested in learning" is a suggestion I refuse to accept.

Well of course you'd reject my observation that you have no interest in expanding your knowledge....  You're a charter member of the "don't bother me with facts, my mind is made up" club.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2019, 10:03:36 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2019, 10:49:06 PM »

Well of course you'd reject my observation that you have no interest in expanding your knowledge....  You're a charter member of the "don't bother me with facts, my mind is made up" club.

Dear Walter,

And you?

Care to learn about KGB double-agents Aleksei Kulak and Ivan Obyedkov, who, with the help an Oswald impersonator (probably Spanish and Russian-speaking Nikolai Leonov, himself) planted a WW III Virus in the CIA files of The Man Who Was Not There (Oswald) to ensure that the CIA and FBI covered up all evidence of KGB's and DGI's involvement in the assassination?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2019, 11:35:48 PM »
Dear Walter,

And you?

Care to learn about KGB double-agents Aleksei Kulak and Ivan Obyedkov, who, with the help an Oswald impersonator (probably Spanish and Russian-speaking Nikolai Leonov, himself) planted a WW III Virus in the CIA files of The Man Who Was Not There (Oswald) to ensure that the CIA and FBI covered up all evidence of KGB's and DGI's involvement in the assassination?

What part of "I'm 100% certain that Lee Oswald wrote that "Dear Mr Hunt" note",  don't you understand?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2019, 11:35:48 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2019, 12:44:13 AM »
What part of "I'm 100% certain that Lee Oswald wrote that "Dear Mr Hunt" note",  don't you understand?

Dear Walter,

How does your asinine "100%" question relate to what I wrote in my last post?

Ever heard of Ivan Obyedkov, Aleksei Kulak, and Nikolai Leonov, Walter?

No?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:46:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »
Dear Walter,

How does your asinine "100%" question relate to what I wrote in my last post?

Ever heard of Ivan Obyedkov, Aleksei Kulak, and Nikolai Leonov, Walter?

No?

When I initiated this thread, I thought that maybe someone would join in a intelligent discussion about the cryptic note.  There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that the note was written by Lee Oswald.... and he was writing to Mr H.L Hunt.....But I can only guess at what information he was seeking from H.L.Hunt.   

I suspect that Hunt knew that Lee had fired the shot through Walker's window ....And Hunt was proposing that he could use Lee in a similar stage play involving JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2019, 09:23:43 PM »
This subject ( The Dear Mr Hunt Note) cannot be debated with a mathematical degree of certainty....   I sincerely believe that a persons conviction about the author of the note depends entirely on that persons intellectual honesty.    ( To Thine Self Be true) 

On that basis, and careful study, I've concluded that the author of the "Dear Mr Hunt" note was in fact Lee Oswald......

Dear Walter,

Okay.

(LOL)

PS  In your "careful study," did you take into consideration the things McNally said in his report and in his testimony about certain aspects of the handwriting, and about the (intentional?) fuzziness created by the suspicious photoreproduction process?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:26:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »
Dear Walter,

Okay.

(LOL)

PS  In your "careful study," did you take into consideration the things McNally said in his report and in his testimony about certain aspects of the handwriting, and about the (intentional?) fuzziness created by the suspicious photoreproduction process?

did you take into consideration the things McNally said in his report and in his testimony about certain aspects of the handwriting,

Of course I did....The whole idea behind this thread is to exchange ideas with other students....  That was my intention when I started the thread.  Unfortunately you have taken it upon yourself to try to confuse the issue....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2019, 01:01:26 AM »
did you take into consideration the things McNally said in his report and in his testimony about certain aspects of the handwriting,

Of course I did....The whole idea behind this thread is to exchange ideas with other students....  That was my intention when I started the thread.  Unfortunately you have taken it upon yourself to try to confuse the issue....

Dear Walter,

How so?

By pointing out what handwriting expert McNally wrote about the note and said about it in his testimony?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:03:37 AM by Thomas Graves »