Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Lee Oswald know....??  (Read 9858 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Lee Oswald know....??
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 04:59:10 PM »
Advertisement
No, not a deflection.....YOU Mr Navarro, were the one who posted the deflection....I used YOUR post  to point out that the prime witness Howard Brennan said that the 175 pound m, who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing, was armed with a 30 caliber HUNTING RIFLE possibly a 30-30 Winchester and NOT an old military rifle.

12:45 "Attention Elm and Houston is reported to be an unknown white male, all squads. Attention all squads. The suspect in the shooting at approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, weight one hundred sixty-five pounds, reported to be armed with what is thought to be a 30 caliber rifle..........He's thought to be in this Texas School Book Depository, here on the northwest corner of Elm and Houston."

By 12:47 "Signal 19, involving the President. Suspect: white male, thirty, slender build, five feet ten inches, one hundred sixty-five pounds, believed to have used 30 caliber rifle. Believed to be in the old School Book Depository, Elm and Houston, at this time."

The information in these DPD radio broadcasts came from Howard Brennan.... 

Howard Brennan wrote a sworn affidavit about an hour after the shooting. In that affidavit he wrote: ...quote..." I then saw this man I have described in the window and he was taking with a high powered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun" ...Unquote

The barrel of a mannlicher carcano is cover by a full length wooden stock.

Brennan said he could see all of the barrel of the "HIGH POWERED RIFLE" ....Many people call big game hunting rifles "high powered rifles" 

When Brennan was asked if he knew what kind of rifle the 35 year old, 175 pound,  man  man was armed with .....He said it might have been a 30 -30 Winchester ( a high powered rifle) And that's what was broadcast over the police radio.

If Brennan had seen a old military rifle being aimed from a TSBD window, do you believe he would have referred to it as a "HIGH POWERED RIFLE"?

If YOU saw the carcano sticking out of a window.....How would you describe it?.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 04:59:10 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2019, 08:51:29 PM »

The barrel of a mannlicher carcano is cover by a full length wooden stock.

Brennan said he could see all of the barrel of the "HIGH POWERED RIFLE" ....Many people call big game hunting rifles "high powered rifles" 

When Brennan was asked if he knew what kind of rifle the 35 year old, 175 pound,  man  man was armed with .....He said it might have been a 30 -30 Winchester ( a high powered rifle) And that's what was broadcast over the police radio.

Could be Brennan failed to distinguish the wooden stock from the barrel.

As I understand it, Brennan wasn't seeing the rifle through tripod-mounted binoculars. And he felt in fear of his life. So you expect him to function as a digital recording device?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2019, 09:00:36 PM »

As I understand it, Brennan wasn't seeing the rifle through tripod-mounted binoculars. And he felt in fear of his life. So you expect him to function as a digital recording device?

Good one

And it's hilarious how Oswald keeps gaining weight and aging in WallyWorld

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2019, 09:00:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 12:36:52 AM »

Whatta cop out!....  I suspect that you realize how stupid it is to claim that anybody would refer to an old military rifle as a "high powered rifle"

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »
Whatta cop out!....  I suspect that you realize how stupid it is to claim that anybody would refer to an old military rifle as a "high powered rifle"

JBC immediately identified the sound as that of a rifle because he was a hunter and he didn't see the rifle. Like I told you before Brennan could have identified the rifle as high powered by the sound.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2019, 10:11:57 PM »
I visited Dealey Plaza again a couple of months ago and snapped this photo of the view from Brennan's position.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 12:59:00 AM »
I visited Dealey Plaza again a couple of months ago and snapped this photo of the view from Brennan's position.

Brennan could NOT have been referring to that SE corner window as the place he saw the 175 pound thirty some year old man was was dressed in light colored khaki clothing while aiming a high powered rifle from a window.    If the 6th floor BS Display was open while you were there you probably saw people walking around behind windows adjacent to that window ...and you should have learned that no man could have stood in that tiny nook and aimed a high powered rifle down toward the Lincoln.   

However Your photo also seems to negate the SW corner window, because the tree blocks the view of the SW window.....  Unless Brennan could see through opening in the foliage ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 12:59:00 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 01:53:55 AM »
The area circled is not missing bone, but an area with low opacity as seen on normal x-rays.

The degree of darkness in that area varies with image processing and media resolution. Some samples show the area more opaque.

"Fireball in JFK's head". Good one.

LOL. So you think the bright spot on JFK's right temple was reflected light off of brain matter? Doesn't there need to be a hole in his head for that? A perfectly circular one at that, just like a blow out. Regardless, doesn't that mean there was a hole at his right temple as I indicated on his x-ray?

Just look at the damage to the right side of JFK's head and tell me there were no blow outs there.

Sorry, but that was a frangible bullet that blew up in JFK's head.  Funny how the autopsy photos stayed away from the right side view of JFK's head, otherwise, your graphics of x-ray shadows at the temple area is duly noted but irrelevant.  Maybe you should have thought this one thru a little more before posting. Try some logic next time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 01:58:43 AM by Jack Trojan »