Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Lee Oswald know....??  (Read 9680 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Did Lee Oswald know....??
« on: January 19, 2019, 12:09:08 PM »
Advertisement
Did Lee Oswald know that the sixth floor was the alleged scene of the crime?

Can anybody point out a specific statement by Lee Oswald that indicates that he knew that the sixth floor of the TSBD was being presented to the public as the place from which the shots had been fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

Did Lee Oswald know....??
« on: January 19, 2019, 12:09:08 PM »

Offline Paul May

Re: Did Lee Oswald know....??
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 04:55:48 PM »

Can anybody point out a specific statement by Lee Oswald that indicates that he knew that the sixth floor of the TSBD was being presented to the public as the place from which the shots had been fired?

And this is relevant why?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »
And this is relevant why?

Mr May, I'm sure that you're intelligent enough to figger out why this is relevant....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 06:41:57 PM »
Mr May, I'm sure that you're intelligent enough to figger out why this is relevant....

It just never changes with you people.  Yawn.  Doesn?t matter what I can figure out.  I?m asking why YOU believe it?s relevant.  Doesn?t have to become a damn argument unless you choose it to. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »
It just never changes with you people.  Yawn.  Doesn?t matter what I can figure out.  I?m asking why YOU believe it?s relevant.  Doesn?t have to become a damn argument unless you choose it to.

Nope!...I'm not looking for an argument...I'm merely saying that the reason for knowing if Lee knew that the police were saying that the shots had been fired from the sixth floor is not only relevant....It's crucial....

And It should be obvious to you WHY it's crucial....  You're an intelligent man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 08:14:40 PM »

There is solid reason to believe that Lee never knew that the sixth floor was being presented as the crime scene where the shots had been fired from....

On page 630 of the WR you'll find the report of Secret Service Inspector Kelley....

Kelley says that he sat in on the final interrogation of Lee Oswald which occurred at 9:30 AM  on 11/24 / 63 ...( Less than two hours before Lee Oswald was lynched.)

Kelley writes:....Capt. Fritz displayed an Enco street map of Dallas which had been found among Oswald's effects at the rooming house. Oswald was asked whether the map was his and whether he had put some marks on it. He said that it was his, and remarked,

"MY God! don't tell me there's a mark where this thing happened."

The mark was pointed out to him and he said, "What about the other marks on the map?- I put a number of other marks on it.  I was looking for work and marked the places where I went for jobs or where I heard there were jobs"

Captain Fritz terminated the interview at that.....

That's a very strong indication that Lee was never informed that The TSBD was being presented as the place from which the shots were fired.

And if that is true...all of the arguments about Lee telling the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunchroom was nothing but a lie and an alib.... go up in smoke..

One of the silliest arguments presented is that Lee was on the sixth floor and he saw Jarman and Norman leave the front of the TSBD building and walk to the back door.... Of course that silly argument ( apart from the fact that Lee would have had to have hung out of the window and had a neck like a giraffe ) Is based on the lie that Lee KNEW the sixth floor was being presented as the place from which the shots had been fired....

Inspector Kelley's report blows that silly idea out of the water.....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:51:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »

There is solid reason to believe that Lee never knew that the sixth floor was being presented as the crime scene where the shots had been fired from....

On page 630 of the WR you'll find the report of Secret Service Inspector Kelley....

Kelley says that he sat in on the final interrogation of Lee Oswald which occurred at 9:30 AM  on 11/24 / 63 ...( Less than two hours before Lee Oswald was lynched.)

Kelley writes:....Capt. Fritz displayed an Enco street map of Dallas which had been found among Oswald's effects at the rooming house. Oswald was asked whether the map was his and whether he had put some marks on it. He said that it was his, and remarked,

The mark was pointed out to him and he said, "What about the other marks on the map?- I put a number of other marks on it.  I was looking for work and marked the places where I went for jobs or where I heard there were jobs"

That's a very strong indication that Lee was never informed that The TSBD was being presented as the place from which the shots were fired.

And if that is true...all of the arguments about Lee telling the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunchroom was nothing but a lie and an alib.... go up in smoke..

One of the silliest arguments presented is that Lee was on the sixth floor and he saw Jarman and Norman leave the front of the TSBD building and walk to the back door.... Of course that silly argument ( apart from the fact that Lee would have had to have hung out of the window and had a neck like a giraffe ) Is based on the lie that Lee KNEW the sixth floor was being presented as the place from which the shots had been fired....

Inspector Kelley's report blows that silly idea out of the water.....

I've seen a photo of the Enco Map.... But I don't recall seeing it opened with the marks visible on it.     Can anybody guide me to a picture of the map which reveals the marks that Lee Oswald placed on that map?   

I have no doubt that Lee Oswald exclaimed ... "MY God! don't tell me there's a mark where this thing happened." And obviously that would indicate that Lee was ignorant, and did not know the facts......   OR he was feigning ignorance.    But I doubt that he could have feigned ignorance and fooled Inspector Kelley. 

But Kelley knew that JFK had been murdered on Elm street just a few yards west of the TSBD...and Lee would have been a damned fool to pretend that he didn't know that information. ( Feigned ignorance would indicate lying and possible guilt)

I've always accepted that Lee went out to the stub dead end street in front of the TSBD  after he left the second floor lunchroom....And he stood around for a few minutes and talked to Foreman Bill Shelley and watched the police searching the railroad cars before departing the area.    Based on that, It's entirely possible that Lee was never told that the official crime scene was the sixth floor of the TSBD.... And his astonishment upon Learning that the TSBD was the crime scene would be a very solid indication of innocence.....   

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:24:25 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 04:00:54 AM »

I've seen a photo of the Enco Map.... But I don't recall seeing it opened with the marks visible on it.     Can anybody guide me to a picture of the map which reveals the marks that Lee Oswald placed on that map?   

I have no doubt that Lee Oswald exclaimed ... "MY God! don't tell me there's a mark where this thing happened." And obviously that would indicate that Lee was ignorant, and did not know the facts......   OR he was feigning ignorance.    But I doubt that he could have feigned ignorance and fooled Inspector Kelley. 

But Kelley knew that JFK had been murdered on Elm street just a few yards west of the TSBD...and Lee would have been a damned fool to pretend that he didn't know that information. ( Feigned ignorance would indicate lying and possible guilt)

I've always accepted that Lee went out to the stub dead end street in front of the TSBD  after he left the second floor lunchroom....And he stood around for a few minutes and talked to Foreman Bill Shelley and watched the police searching the railroad cars before departing the area.    Based on that, It's entirely possible that Lee was never told that the official crime scene was the sixth floor of the TSBD.... And his astonishment upon Learning that the TSBD was the crime scene would be a very solid indication of innocence.....   

There is an Enco map at the Dallas archives website that is purported to be Oswald's map...but there are no marks on it....