Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76771 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »
Advertisement
  https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1142#relPageId=213&tab=page
It just says ''after his return from Russia" It does not say ''in 1963''. Again adding things that aren't really there [as happens many times]
It also says "Marina had not previously seen this photograph"...previously? Like when they were together? Why didn't CE-2788 just simply state "One of Oswald's Cuban visa photos" if that is what it was?
  Actually, I don't see anywhere that she asked him for several copies. She does testify that he brought four pictures. They may still have photo booths around where you inserted coins and it would take and dispense wallet size pictures [usually four] Linking to that HSCA statement some 16 years after the fact [to tell the story straight]-------
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954#relPageId=32&tab=page onward
Continue to believe in this gospel according to Priscilla if you wish [mentioned above]
Don't forget about the part where Oswald [who didn't even speak Spanish] was going to train Cuban militia in combat ::)

You're a liar, Jerry. Read what it says below Warren Commission Hearings, Volume XXVI.

www.executedtoday.com/2010/03/11/1961-william-morgan-cuba-americano/ William Morgan went AWOL (not a washout as stated in article) from the U.S. Army to join the fight in the mountains of the Escambray in the late 50's and was a role model for the future (he hoped) Cuban revolutionary, LHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2019, 09:38:16 PM »
You're a liar, Jerry. Read what it says below Warren Commission Hearings, Volume XXVI.

www.executedtoday.com/2010/03/11/1961-william-morgan-cuba-americano/ William Morgan went AWOL (not a washout as stated in article) from the U.S. Army to join the fight in the mountains of the Escambray in the late 50's and was a role model for the future (he hoped) Cuban revolutionary, LHO.

www.executedtoday.com/2010/03/11/1961-william-morgan-cuba-americano/

Morgan was a US agent....  In the late 1950's Batista had lost favor with the US government and the mob.   The mob  wanted Batista gone, and consequently men like Richard Nixon, Robert Maheu, Howard Hughes, Santo Trafficant, Carlos Marcello, HL Hunt, began backing Fidel Castro by supplying him with arms, ammunition, and MERCENARIES like William Morgan , Frank Fiorini, and others.....  Since "Tricky Dick" Nixon was deeply involved with the mob, and was the VP he was in position to influence the US government, and the pentagon.   Consequently the US Marine Corps was being groomed and honed mentally to believe that Batista, and Cuba would be their next battleground.   When Batista realized that he was a marked man, he fled from Cuba and allowed Castro to seize control of the Island...The Mob thought that they could control Castro, but they grossly underestimated Castro's popularity and power.....

In 1957 / 58 many young Marines like Lee Oswald were gung ho to fight in Cuba and mercenaries like William Morgan and Frank Fiorini, (aka Frank Sturgis)  were  being paid with mob dollars.  When Castro refused to allow Cuba to be further degraded by mob corruption and started closing their illicit enterprises, They took action and marked him to be hit.   Castro saw Morgan as a major problem and had him executed.....   

Lee Oswald and many other young Marines had been indoctrinated ....He became obsessed with Cuba and the toppling of Fidel Castro....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:40:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2019, 03:26:08 AM »
You're a liar, Jerry.
Oscar don't you think you are getting a bit overly agitated there? I mean liar really? I just transcribed what it said on that page.... https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1142#relPageId=213&tab=page
Now if my eyes are out of whack that would be another thing. Let us allow other viewers decide OK?
---A brief add..Someone can be wrong or in error..mistaken perhaps but ..liar is quite a charge-take it easy.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:47:27 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2019, 03:26:08 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2019, 04:28:57 PM »
Probably true. He likely thought that he would show them his pro-revolutionary work and they would just let him in the country.

And when they didn't he became extremely agitated. Both the Cuban and Soviet personnel describe him as emotional and hysterical.

I do wonder if Oswald confessed or hinted to the Cubans that he was capable of violent acts like trying to shoot Walker as a means to enhance his commie credentials as a true believer.  If the CIA had recorded something along those lines or any threat Oswald made to commit such an act in the future, it would be plausible that both the Cubans and CIA would have cause to cover it up after the JFK assassination.  From the Cuban perspective, they might feel like Oswald had been sent to them to link them to the assassination as a pretext for war.  So they had every incentive not to reveal any such threats he made in their presence.  The CIA would be in CYA mode not wanting to acknowledge that they had information confirming that Oswald might have been dangerous but not acting upon it.  I don't think there is any real possibility that Oswald specifically threatened JFK at that time since Oswald would have had no way to know that he would have any opportunity to assassinate him.  He might very well have hinted about the Walker attempt and/or vowed to commit similar unspecified violent acts to prove his worthiness to the cause.  That's why I think that Oswald's Mexico City visit is probably the last situation from which there is any significant information to be learned in this case.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2019, 05:29:33 AM »
If Oswald was indeed the applicant in question...Why couldn't the Cuban council in Mexico City identify him?
No one has even tried to answer that one.
Mr. CORNWELL. Do those pictures of that individual appear to you to be the same individual who visited the consulate in Mexico City on the occasions you have previously described to us?
Senor AZCUE. Truly, this photograph is one that I saw for the first time when the honorable U.S. committee members came to Cuba in April of this year, and I was surprised that I believe that it was not the same person. Fifteen years had gone by so it is very difficult for me to be in a position to guarantee it in a categorical form. But my belief is that this gentleman was not, is not, the person or the individual who went to the consulate.
Mr. CORNWELL. Directing your attention to the period of time immediately after the assassination, the day of the assassination or the day after the assassination, did you during that period of time have an occasion to see pictures of the alleged assassin in the newspapers or to observe on television the man identified at that time as Lee Harvey Oswald?
Senor AZCUE. Yes, sir, not so close to the date, not in the first few days, not immediately thereafter. Some time I calculate approximately-and I say this because I am not a great movie fan, but it was in mid-December approximately--I saw at that time the film in which Ruby appears assassinating the Oswald who was there, and I was not able to identify him and only 2 months had gone by since I had seen the Oswald who appeared at the consulate. And I had a clear mental picture because we had had an unpleasant discussion and he had not been very pleasant to me and I did not recognize when I first saw him. I did not recognize Oswald. The man who went to the consulate was a man over 30 years of age and very thin, very thin faced. And the individual I saw in the movie was a young Man, considerably younger, and a fuller face.
Mr. CORNWELL. What color hair did the individual have to the best of your memory who visited the consulate?
Senor AZCUE. He was blond, dark blond.
TESTIMONY OF SENOR EUSEBIO AZCUE LOPEZ, FORMER CUBAN CONSUL IN MEXICO CITY   ------------------------------ http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscaascu.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2019, 05:29:33 AM »

Offline Liam Kelly

« Reply #245 on: February 01, 2019, 07:56:17 AM »

You might find this interesting:

A debate between Mark Lane and David Atlee Philips (CIA) ...
Oswald and Mexico City--- approx: 18:30-

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #246 on: February 01, 2019, 03:40:20 PM »
If Oswald was indeed the applicant in question...Why couldn't the Cuban council in Mexico City identify him?
No one has even tried to answer that one. TESTIMONY OF SENOR EUSEBIO AZCUE LOPEZ, FORMER CUBAN CONSUL IN MEXICO CITY   ------------------------------ http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscaascu.htm
Why do experts say eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable? For example, I suggest reading up on the research by Elizabeth Loftus.

I thought the one thing, probably the only thing, both sides - lone assassin believers and conspiracy advocates - agreed upon is that eyewitness accounts cannot be relied upon. There has to be corroborating evidence.

In this matter, there is: other accounts, physical evidence, photos, handwriting/signature, visa applications, circumstantial. We need to consider the totality of evidence and not simply one piece.

So you dismiss all of this other evidence because Azcue said the man he saw didn't appear to be Oswald?

In any case, I'll answer it: Azcue was wrong. Note that he also said in his testimony that the man in the visa photos was NOT the same man he saw and that the dress of the man in the photos was not the same. He testified that the man he saw was wearing a suit. Duran said, of course, that the man she met was the same man in the photos and that he was dressed the same. And she has corroborating evidence: the photo and his signature, among other things. Again, I think his memory failed him.

Now, your turn: How do you explain the other eyewitness accounts, the photos, the signatures, the application and the circumstantial evidence that indicates he went there?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:40:31 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: February 01, 2019, 03:40:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #247 on: February 01, 2019, 04:16:17 PM »
You might find this interesting:

A debate between Mark Lane and David Atlee Philips (CIA) ...
Oswald and Mexico City--- approx: 18:30-

Mr Kelly,  I'm hearing impaired and find it hard to understand what's being said on the tape....  Could you please transcribe the pertinent portion of the tape?